Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

Just want to start out by sayin all of you girls that get on here and talk shit about other girls are fake! Corinth is nothin but drama cuz abunch of jealous ass girls have to run there mouth about any and everything just to make yourselves feel better and it only shows how jealous you are! I mean so what if your man cheated on you with some girl, dont blame the girl maybe she didnt kno. you need to be lookin at your man! If yall would get to REALLY know these girls then you would see there not that bad just ppl tryin to make them out to be somethin there not. If half the girls in corinth would grow up and stop bein so damn inmature it would be alot better...and most of you girls are just as bad you just dont wanna addmit it.. look at yourself before you start pointing fingers, and before you even think about talkin shit on this forum DONT cuz everyone is tired of hearing the crap. I mean if your havin cheatin boyfriend problems go to dr phil not damn topix.com for help! thank you that is all:)
hehe

Christiana, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

you hoo
cheer13

Kokomo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

OMG!!! I agree with you! girls over exaggerate everything!
Crinolines

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

If they're having cheating boyfriend problems, I'd rather them hash it out on this little Jerry Springer website than embarrass Corinth on Dr. Phil.

But I totally agree with the "look to your mate first" before blaming the other person. Your mate is the one who cheated on you, NOT the other person. Why everyone wants to blame the other person is beyond me. Your mate owes you the respect. Some unknown floozie (male or female) owes you nothing. For all you know, there were many others who turned your mate down.
corinth drama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

Judged:

Keep my name out ya mouth wrote:
Just want to start out by sayin all of you girls that get on here and talk shit about other girls are fake! Corinth is nothin but drama cuz abunch of jealous ass girls have to run there mouth about any and everything just to make yourselves feel better and it only shows how jealous you are! I mean so what if your man cheated on you with some girl, dont blame the girl maybe she didnt kno. you need to be lookin at your man! If yall would get to REALLY know these girls then you would see there not that bad just ppl tryin to make them out to be somethin there not. If half the girls in corinth would grow up and stop bein so damn inmature it would be alot better...and most of you girls are just as bad you just dont wanna addmit it.. look at yourself before you start pointing fingers, and before you even think about talkin shit on this forum DONT cuz everyone is tired of hearing the crap. I mean if your havin cheatin boyfriend problems go to dr phil not damn topix.com for help! thank you that is all:)
i completely agree this website is noting but shit talking.. everyone on here needs to grow up. take a look at yourself have you not made mistakes n your life and learned from them!! most of the people on here are good people if you really get to know them! this is nothing but girls trying to start drama with out putting there names out there so others really know who they are! who ever put this is completely right and this is the best and most true thing in have seen on topix yet!!
Tiffany

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

This is soooooooooooooo TRUE! thanks whoever made this! you are so right! people make mistakes and are prolly tryin to get over them and move on with there lives but girls get on here and keep bringin it up! its like they get joy out of trying to hurt others, when its only makin them look bad!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

best thing i have seen on this site so far :)
pink101

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

WOW.... I loveeeee this forum!!! Now this is true stuff! alot of these girls do have issues that they need to work out with themselves or there man before they get on here and trash talk someone.. I think alot of it is the girls that talk shit have low self esteem and to help them feel better about themselves!!!!
SOS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Ironic that this discussion began the same day I found out my bf had been cheating on me with several women in and around your town. I was angry with him and hold him responsible, but I also know that some of these women knew about me and they still messed around with him. On top of that, some of them are married! So, when do we start holding both parties accountable? Is it too much to ask for women to respect each other enough not to destroy their relationships? After all, we are smart enough to know that men don't think with their hearts, they think with their d***s and we could cut this problem in half if we just did the right thing and turned them down.
CitizenX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

You know how to keep your name off topix? Don't be the dumbass that screws any of these loud mouth scandalous sluts that post on here. It's not that hard, but for some reason our local government employees haven't quite figured that out
Wendi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

SOS wrote:
Ironic that this discussion began the same day I found out my bf had been cheating on me with several women in and around your town. I was angry with him and hold him responsible, but I also know that some of these women knew about me and they still messed around with him. On top of that, some of them are married! So, when do we start holding both parties accountable? Is it too much to ask for women to respect each other enough not to destroy their relationships? After all, we are smart enough to know that men don't think with their hearts, they think with their d***s and we could cut this problem in half if we just did the right thing and turned them down.
he was gon fuck wats fuckable girl get real aint no dick got a conscious n this bitch that started this forum is mad cuz she cant keep her name out of every other girl in this town n any town close by. Everybody knows who she be tryna beat lil girls up n if she cant have ur man shell ride by ur house all night screamin vulgar slurs n blow ur phone up n yur whole familys phones no matter how far away they even live. If that doesnt work shell think of sumthin else like get sum ramdom guys name on her ass in scribbley handwriting just bc she had a drunk one nite stand. Watch out boys.. U do not want wat shes got I promise u. watch out too gurls! Im sure shell be lesbian soon she wont have any guys left to spread her stds too! Cuz it dont even matter if yo man says hell naw hoe get out my face shell put that fukin daterape shit in a heart beat beware of jana smith EVERYONE hide ur brillo pads PLEASE DONUTS TOO guys.
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Judged:

My God, it's an African-American Sassy.

He'll be bad jealous to share his fame with the likes of this new illiterate on the block.

Maybe y'all can arm rassle for top billing.
sassy

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

i dont know why but i thank you for being so obsessed over me and all the other names you have called me.i will say thank you for them too.because iam the only 1 that will respond to you.
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

Wendi wrote:
<quoted text> he was gon fuck wats fuckable girl get real aint no dick got a conscious n this bitch that started this forum is mad cuz she cant keep her name out of every other girl in this town n any town close by. Everybody knows who she be tryna beat lil girls up n if she cant have ur man shell ride by ur house all night screamin vulgar slurs n blow ur phone up n yur whole familys phones no matter how far
away they even live. If that doesnt work shell think of sumthin else like get sum ramdom guys name on her ass in scribbley handwriting just bc she had a drunk one nite
stand. Watch out boys.. U do not want wat shes got I promise u. watch out too gurls! Im sure shell be lesbian soon she wont have any guys left to spread her stds too! Cuz it
dont even matter if yo man says hell naw hoe get out my face shell put that fukin daterape shit in a heart beat beware of jana smith EVERYONE hide ur brillo pads
PLEASE DONUTS TOO guys.
Excuse me.. Did I read this right? Did you say Jana Smith... As in the pretty blonde that graduated from alcorn central a couple of years ago?
bj the bear

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

are most teenage girls around here easy to get????pretty free with it???
edward

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

I do believe Springer would turn this town down.
Random

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me.. Did I read this right? Did you say Jana Smith... As in the pretty blonde that graduated from alcorn central a couple of years ago?
haha. Yes. Jana smith. What would u like to know ? Lawd dat gurl is a nasti hoe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Corinth Forum right now

Search the Corinth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
green truck 22 min spiderman 14
Spooner 1 hr zellybeans 176
Bullying in schools 1 hr zellybeans 28
throw the first stone 1 hr Who 4
New Birth "About Forgiveness" 1 hr Your Opinion 31
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 2 hr the dark lord 1,932
kristin michelle gann 4 hr jessie g 1
•••
•••
•••
Corinth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Corinth Jobs

•••
•••
•••