City Jobs Offered For Pics, Sex

Full story: WREG 259
Scott.Noll@wreg.com A Mid-South mom says she thought it was a chance at a better life. Full Story
DDP

Carriere, MS

#227 Jul 7, 2010
i was wondering which mayor got his mistress pregnant?
STEP

Carriere, MS

#228 Jul 7, 2010
May wrote:
<quoted text>
The kids mother is a good girl and comes from a good family, she got mixed up with the wrong guy at a young age. She lives in TN and is doing everything to get her kids out of this town and away from that crazy family. With good reason. Have you seen where they are saying county judges are having to resign for the same crap the mayor and his step son was on the news for? I would have hated to have been her trying to divorce that crazy family. Theyre all nut cases and the whole town knows it. There is
no telling what they put her through and got away with it. I pitty the kids and their mother.
the kids mother is a piece of S...and left her little girls and was gone 6 mths, out of 6 mTHS was with a low life for a month,did not call her children , and her family is a mix up, heR real dad alchol killed him not her step dad is anoter BIN L.FROM THE STATES WE R FIGHTING WITH.WHAT SHE PUT THEM THOUGH WITH HER DRUNK SELF,7DUI EXPENDED LICENSE, U HAVE NO CLUE. THEY R ALL CRAZY IN HER FAMILY.
Poo Poo

Humboldt, TN

#229 Jul 7, 2010
Them white folks do it all the time. It's a fact. My girl was doing a white man in MS for her job. She got overtime and alot of it. Always came home horny.
Alex

Corinth, MS

#230 Jul 8, 2010
Grizz wrote:
i live in Corinth-- and its true. plus mayor Latch is a disgrace--open prostitution,open drug sales and use,city park overrun with illegals who sit on the picnic table in groups ogling the young girls,drive by shootins,gangs roaming the streets, murders on the city streets,downtown crumbling into disrepair with businesses closing,and low paid cops who do not care--its a travesty.
Hey the Illegals are doing Corinth a favor, their marring all the fat girls, so when you see them in the park, their looking a for a future wife so they can stay here and live with us.
Guest

Brea, CA

#231 Jul 8, 2010
This is old news. Give it a rest!
May

United States

#232 Jul 8, 2010
STEP wrote:
<quoted text>the kids mother is a piece of S...and left her little girls and was gone 6 mths, out of 6 mTHS was with a low life for a month,did not call her children , and her family is a mix up, heR real dad alchol killed him not her step dad is anoter BIN L.FROM THE STATES WE R FIGHTING WITH.WHAT SHE PUT THEM THOUGH WITH HER DRUNK SELF,7DUI EXPENDED LICENSE, U HAVE NO CLUE. THEY R ALL CRAZY IN HER FAMILY.
Beth's(the mother) real dad died from congestive heart failure. Her step dad has his masters in engineering and is operations manager at Caterpillar. Her mother has been an RN for 20yrs. One of her brother's owns a sucessful frame shop, one is in his 2nd yr of Med school the other brother is in school for his Bachelor's of Nursing and Beth is a licensed realestate agent. You are confused. Nothing but success and you sound jealous.
May

United States

#233 Jul 8, 2010
STEP wrote:
<quoted text>the kids mother is a piece of S...and left her little girls and was gone 6 mths, out of 6 mTHS was with a low life for a month,did not call her children , and her family is a mix up, heR real dad alchol killed him not her step dad is anoter BIN L.FROM THE STATES WE R FIGHTING WITH.WHAT SHE PUT THEM THOUGH WITH HER DRUNK SELF,7DUI EXPENDED LICENSE, U HAVE NO CLUE. THEY R ALL CRAZY IN HER FAMILY.


Didn't Beth enlist in the army?( are you trying to make it sound as if she abandoned her kids, which would be false) My guess is she called when they told her that she could and that she never would have enlisted if she coud have gotten some justice around Corinth- it's more clear now than ever that
the mayor and judges are capable of no good. Poor girl, I hate to know what a she's been through with them ex-in-laws(mayor and his crazy wife) of hers.
Puzzled

Jackson, MS

#234 Jul 13, 2010
I have read the title, yet I do not understand what is truly happening. Am I the only person that is somewhat confused as to where this is going and what the solution is. Who is who and what is what? Where is where and when is when? Most importantly, WHY and what can we the people LEARN from it? I do assume we are all here to gain something positive. Someone please help me find it.
Molly92

Brooklyn, NY

#235 Jul 13, 2010
Puzzled wrote:
I have read the title, yet I do not understand what is truly happening. Am I the only person that is somewhat confused as to where this is going and what the solution is. Who is who and what is what? Where is where and when is when? Most importantly, WHY and what can we the people LEARN from it? I do assume we are all here to gain something positive. Someone please help me find it.
I agree! A lot of these posts are way off subject. The mayors step son was, in fact, sending facebook messages and text messages to a woman other than his wife which include a nude picture of himself. He begged for nude pictures from her and in return he would get her a city job. The step-son told her that his step dad was mayor and he would call him and that his step brother(Chris Latch) was over the Corinth Gas and Water and for her to get a resume together and he woud come get it and said that while he was there that he wanted to donthings to her with his tounge and she could decide if she wanted penetration afterwards. She told him that she had never had an affair and it mad her nervous but was tempted to do it IF he could get her some job security. He promised her he had already spoke with his step dad and gave her directions to his office exactly and said "tell him what an asset you would be to me, I mean him". The mayor admits to News Channel3 in their interview that his step son calling him about getting this girl a city job BUT somehow it's the ex-wife's fault and she "set him up". Bottom line- he used his connections to try manipulate a low income single mother into thinking he could get her some financial security if she done the dirty things he asked of her. I'm not sure what anybody has to gain from knowing this or what the positive side would be. All I seen when I watched the news is corruption in a small town and was amazed at what politicians and their friends and family get away with. Go to wreg.com click on On Your Side Investigators and then click on Sex for City Jobs or Indecent Proposal, I'm not sure how it's listed, and watch the news for yourself.
Ace

AOL

#236 Jul 13, 2010
Molly92 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! A lot of these posts are way off subject. The mayors step son was, in fact, sending facebook messages and text messages to a woman other than his wife which include a nude picture of himself. He begged for nude pictures from her and in return he would get her a city job. The step-son told her that his step dad was mayor and he would call him and that his step brother(Chris Latch) was over the Corinth Gas and Water and for her to get a resume together and he woud come get it and said that while he was there that he wanted to donthings to her with his tounge and she could decide if she wanted penetration afterwards. She told him that she had never had an affair and it mad her nervous but was tempted to do it IF he could get her some job security. He promised her he had already spoke with his step dad and gave her directions to his office exactly and said "tell him what an asset you would be to me, I mean him". The mayor admits to News Channel3 in their interview that his step son calling him about getting this girl a city job BUT somehow it's the ex-wife's fault and she "set him up". Bottom line- he used his connections to try manipulate a low income single mother into thinking he could get her some financial security if she done the dirty things he asked of her. I'm not sure what anybody has to gain from knowing this or what the positive side would be. All I seen when I watched the news is corruption in a small town and was amazed at what politicians and their friends and family get away with. Go to wreg.com click on On Your Side Investigators and then click on Sex for City Jobs or Indecent Proposal, I'm not sure how it's listed, and watch the news for yourself.
You mean to tell us, the citizens of Corinth, Ms want that white trash Jerry Latch and his crazy family connections back in office? By Voting Latch back, is exactly what Corinth will get back...empty liar with low-life family and friends that are N0 Good! Corinth DESERVES BETTER!
DontworryAce

Florence, AL

#237 Jul 13, 2010
Corinth will get better after this next election.
JOYCE-CUNNINGHAM

AOL

#238 Jul 13, 2010
I SAY, FIRE THE MAYORS STEP-SON!CHRIS LATCH NEEDS TO BE FIRED AS WELL! THEN, DON'T VOTE BACK THAT SORRY NO GOOD,LIAR LATCH!
Molly92

Brooklyn, NY

#239 Jul 13, 2010
JOYCE-CUNNINGHAM wrote:
I SAY, FIRE THE MAYORS STEP-SON!CHRIS LATCH NEEDS TO BE FIRED AS WELL! THEN, DON'T VOTE BACK THAT SORRY NO GOOD,LIAR LATCH!
The step-son(Brian Wigington) is an employee of ACE Power and was caught by the news not only committing adultry but also at least 3 saftey violations were on video while he was on the clock and was not fired. He must have used his political connections again to save his job. If that were anybody else they would have been fired on the spot. I agree, Latch has to go!
Molly92

Brooklyn, NY

#240 Jul 13, 2010
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>You mean to tell us, the citizens of Corinth, Ms want that white trash Jerry Latch and his crazy family connections back in office? By Voting Latch back, is exactly what Corinth will get back...empty liar with low-life family and friends that are N0 Good! Corinth DESERVES BETTER!
NO! I am NOT at all saying I want Jerry Latch back in office. My vote is for Mr. Tommy Irwin, I believe he is the change Corinth so desperately needs.
Molly92

Brooklyn, NY

#241 Jul 13, 2010
Maybe this will help with the confusion;

Jerry Latch = Mayor

Valerie Latch = Mayor's wife

Brian = Valerie's son from a previous marriage and Mayor's step-son

Beth = Brian's ex-wife and mother of his 2 2 daughters

Amy = Brian's present wife

Jimmy = Beth's present husband

Chris Latch = Jerry's son from a previous marriage

Does this help?
LOL

Corinth, MS

#242 Jul 13, 2010
Molly92 wrote:
Maybe this will help with the confusion;
Jerry Latch = Mayor
Valerie Latch = Mayor's wife
Brian = Valerie's son from a previous marriage and Mayor's step-son
Beth = Brian's ex-wife and mother of his 2 2 daughters
Amy = Brian's present wife
Jimmy = Beth's present husband
Chris Latch = Jerry's son from a previous marriage
Does this help?
Yes Molly92 also know as "Beth" I do believe you cleared that up. Not that I believe anyone needed that. How many different post are you gonna put on here and then turn around and answer yourself. You know its not good when you start having conversations with yourself. Im pretty sure they make some medicine for that! You just can't let it go. Just like you can't let Brian go. That's why you have kept every bit of this going. He doesn't want you and you can't stand it!! If he would divorce his present wife and ask for you to come back, you would leave Jimmy and come running! Don't you see how obvious you are with all this!!?? Move on! Let it go!! You have kids together and that is it!! Grow up and focus on them instead of what pain and or trouble you can bring to your ex which is the father of your children!! By hurting him, you are hurting them!! Do you you even care about them?? Can you not realize that?? You can't possibly be that stupid or that selfish!!
Molly92

Brooklyn, NY

#243 Jul 13, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Molly92 also know as "Beth" I do believe you cleared that up. Not that I believe anyone needed that. How many different post are you gonna put on here and then turn around and answer yourself. You know its not good when you start having conversations with yourself. Im pretty sure they make some medicine for that! You just can't let it go. Just like you can't let Brian go.
That's why you have kept every bit of this going. He doesn't want you and you can't stand it!! If he would divorce his present wife
and ask for you to come back, you would leave Jimmy and come running! Don't you see how obvious you are with all this!!?? Move on! Let it go!! You have kids together and that is it!! Grow up and focus on them instead of what pain and or trouble you can bring to your ex which is the father of your children!! By hurting him, you are hurting them!! Do you you even care about them?? Can you not realize that?? You can't possibly be that stupid or that selfish!!
I am not "Beth" but I know all the parties involved including you, "Amy". Beth left Brian. That is all I have left to say to you about that. Better watch who you buy your marijuana from. You all all about to get popped. Have good night, Smokey.
Puzzled

Jackson, MS

#244 Jul 13, 2010
Firstly, the comments I am making are my view based on what I have read. I believe that crimes are going unpunished in Corinth. I am seeing some warped system of justice. I am a firm believer in the mere essence of the principles upon which this nation was formed, freedoms,liberty, and justice for all. Earlier posts have described what is considered crimes! Are these people being held responsible for their actions? If not, why? I believe the ex-wife is a scapegoat or diversion, not a criminal. I read the post that the low income single mom was "tempted" to follow through for financial gain. Well we know what that is called. Where is justice here for these people?

To the question what can be learned from this, I think we should we should learn from another persons mistakes or crimes without actually having to live it. Some might call that selfish. I just call it smart.

The positivity will come in the form of surrounding ourselves with the wonderful people here in Corinth. There are many and each has a unique gift. Always let people earn your trust just dont give it to everybody. Evidently, there are those that do not deserve it!
Ace

AOL

#245 Jul 13, 2010
Molly92 wrote:
Maybe this will help with the confusion;
Jerry Latch = Mayor
Valerie Latch = Mayor's wife
Brian = Valerie's son from a previous marriage and Mayor's step-son
Beth = Brian's ex-wife and mother of his 2 2 daughters
Amy = Brian's present wife
Jimmy = Beth's present husband
Chris Latch = Jerry's son from a previous marriage
Does this help?
Thank You, this helps...Valerie Latch's
elevator Never Left the First Floor! That woman is out to lunch...
Molly92

Brooklyn, NY

#246 Jul 13, 2010
Puzzled wrote:
Firstly, the comments I am making are my view based on what I have read. I believe that crimes are going unpunished in Corinth. I am seeing some warped system of justice. I am a firm believer in the mere essence of the principles upon which this nation was formed, freedoms,liberty, and justice for all. Earlier posts have described what is considered crimes! Are these people being held responsible for their actions? If not, why? I believe the ex-wife is a scapegoat or diversion, not a criminal. I read the post that the low income single mom was "tempted" to follow through for financial gain. Well we know what that is called. Where is justice here for these people?
To the question what can be learned from this, I think we should we should learn from another persons mistakes or crimes without actually having to live it. Some might call that selfish. I just call it smart.
The positivity will come in the form of surrounding ourselves with the wonderful people here in Corinth. There are many and each has a unique gift. Always let people earn your trust just dont give it to everybody. Evidently, there are those that do not deserve it!
Don't take LOL's comments serious. I know all the parties involved and that was simply Amy lashing out at Beth. You are exactly right when you say Beth is nothing more than a diversion. Brian and his family have put her through complete and total hell and I pitty her and her children. I also know Beth well enough to know she wouldn't go back to Brian and that crazy family of his for no amount of money. I assume you have read where our county judges are in some kind of trouble as well and this makes me sad for Beth and her children. I agree with a prior post that stated there is no telling what they have put her through during her divorce and custody battle. I can honestly say that I am not Beth but can't speak for any of the others posting. You posted a question and I tried to help you understand more of what this was actually about without all the name calling and slandering. It's a sad situation and I can't believe his Amy is neive enough to tolerate his behavior unless she too has men on the side and they have an "open" relationship.

As long as Brians step-dad is in office, there will be NO justice for any of the victims of Brian's wrong doings. I'm sure the single mom wasn't his first affair nor his last. I wish more would come forward.



Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who r the pretties woman in corinth n 30's 23 min herman 94
Erin ledlow wins MS PIGGY 2012 (Nov '12) 1 hr herman 77
Courtney Cartwright 2 hr Geez 5
Police Chief race 4 hr oh yes 65
Magnolia 5th floor (Aug '12) 5 hr Curious 30
Chief of police election... 5 hr Poll Watcher 4
Sec/college football picks 5 hr Rebelette 127
Spooner 5 hr Bicycle Batman 2,688
•••
•••
•••

Corinth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Corinth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corinth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••