mrman305

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Because they become fat while in the relationship and blame it on the guy then threaten to kill themselves when you want to leave.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Bc they EASY
HotGuy

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Here's another expression for you:

For every drop-dead georgous female in the world, there's a guy who's tired of putting up with her B.S.!!

And I also agree with "mrman305".
Dude

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

There is an oldies song that says "if you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife so from my personal point of view get an ugly girl to marry you" that song hit the nail on the head boys let me tell you. Every HOT looking girl i ever tried dating turned out to be a real bi*ch eventually.
Yelp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Cause they got the best p****y. Most of the hot girls are like a doorknob. Everybodys had a turn. So wollered out it would take a stud horse to hit the sides. Lol
Stud

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Yelp wrote:
Cause they got the best p****y. Most of the hot girls are like a doorknob. Everybodys had a turn. So wollered out it would take a stud horse to hit the sides. Lol
Like throwing a baseball bat into a hallway!!!
mississippi GuRl

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I don't see what hot guys see in these little young ugly girls either. My bf used to be good friends with Chris williams and he was dating this girl name Annie ostir or something like that. He has always been hot and such a sweetheart and idk what he was thinking when he was with her.
doug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I just wish I had Jesse's girl!
missy82

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

actually what is sad about most of the comments here is that it sounds like the boys with bad taste AND the ugly girls with bf are responding.
I support this question fully as well. Itz a very common thing actually. I see a lot of guys with really ugly girls, im not being mean,I jsut say it as it is. I know quite a few decent looking girls (who have nice personalities) who r still single. Happens alot in my country. I have concluded that most men have very poor visual sense; there is just something about their visual judgement ability that is very very poor. That's why there are plenty of ugly kids running around in my country. They got the ugly half from their ugly moms. I really wonder why we are the only species that the men would want to reproduce with ugly & poor inferior genes. We work against nature.
TSG

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

[QUOTE who="uhmmyeah! "]Appearances aren't everything.
Would you have a super fine ass girl and her be a super bitch or a not so super fine ass girl who is sweet and caring and loving?
[/QUOTE]Guess the latter is me and thats what my last guy said. I know I aint the prettiest thing in the world but I am nice. Although I dont think I look that bad. Never have. He's the first and only guy to think I'm ugly. O wiell. I love this forum. It is such a reality check for me in many many ways.
woody

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

You gotta marry the fat ugly chick, because she will be faithful to you, then you just screw the bitchy hot girl that could never be faithful on the side lol.
LMAO

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

missy82 wrote:
actually what is sad about most of the comments here is that it sounds like the boys with bad taste AND the ugly girls with bf are responding.
I support this question fully as well. Itz a very common thing actually. I see a lot of guys with really ugly girls, im not being mean,I jsut say it as it is. I know quite a few decent looking girls (who have nice personalities) who r still single. Happens alot in my country. I have concluded that most men have very poor visual sense; there is just something about their visual judgement ability that is very very poor. That's why there are plenty of ugly kids running around in my country. They got the ugly half from their ugly moms. I really wonder why we are the only species that the men would want to reproduce with ugly & poor inferior genes. We work against nature.
You ever heard of the phrase "opposites attract"???? Get over yourself sweetie.
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Mr woody! That's just bull. That is probably why your wife ain't happy too
igotthis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Hot girls go after status & $ always & can't be faithful when it disappears. Always looking for the chance to gain more by jumping on a quicker train to what they feel is success. An ugly girl is just glad to have their own man & appreciates him as a person nomatter his status. So hot girls go after freakeshly ugly guys for those reasons in general & guys like ugly girls because they love their man. Thats why I'm single :D ha ha
Ray

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

I know! Cause some of us are ugly to and cant get any better! I would know! I reak of low self-esteem! To the point that I tell pretty girls they're ugly because once they get 2 know me they cant stand me!
Ray

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Everyone knows why I'm single! And desperately looking!
Ray

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

I been taking diet pills to try and feel better but I cant do anything about my color so I just get on a public forum and deny it!
Ray

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

The last pretty girl I had really loved me but I blew that sooo bad by calling her ugly...Why I'm not sure cause I know she's not! She could have her choice of many but I was drowning in self-pity so bad when she came along because my wife left me because she wanted something better that I couldn't appreciate her! I had to snitch to take her away from one of two men! Well two that I knew of! Never know why she choice me cause I had nothing to offer! Guess she likes underdogs!
bethanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so correct with this quote my friend.
Umm. I'm considered hot..and I've been told I rock it. Lol now who's putting judgment? Lol I see it too I can understand the "personality" thing over the looks. But I know of some ugly chicks that are total bitches..to everyone! And snags a nice looking Guy..I think its low self esteam on the males part. I'm a nice, pretty girl who can't find a date with guys who I find attractive. Always the ugly guys ask..or the real assholes. Most men don't even aproching me. They assume I have a boyfriend.
ToRay

Madison, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Well at least you realize you are a jerk Ray ....it was never your bad looks , but your smart remarks I'm certain..,,best wishes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Corinth Forum right now

Search the Corinth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggersville High School band director firing o... 35 min concerned parent 4
Cute Chubby Girl At Iuka Piggly Wiggly 1 hr Sunny 4
Spooner 1 hr AmyFaith 1,858
Reaganbook - it's facebook for reactionary morons 1 hr SaveMeJebus 1
who r the pretties woman in corinth n 30's 1 hr alabamasucks 61
Crazy Jamie 1 hr unhappy wife 8
rent houses 2 hr Crazy not 3
State Raids Alcorn Board 21 hr Change 187
•••