Comments
21 - 40 of 325 Comments Last updated Oct 20, 2011
joke

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sue wrote:
remember people if you want your area rid of drug....watch the area...dont think it want do any good because it will....this is election year
IF PEOPLE WOULD MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO WATCH THEIR BACKS SO MUCH. YEA ELECTION YEAR U THINK YOUR VOTES MATTER HA HA!! IT'S ALL A MONEY THING WHO HAS THE MOST MONEY WINS AND WHO EVER SHOWS THEY REALLY CARE FOR OUR PEOPLE AND FAMILIES GET REAL THEY ARE ONLY OUT FOR THEMSELVES. WE AS PEOPLE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS WHEN IT COMES TO VOTING!
right on

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

f**k the police thay can suck on these nuts ill sell gold spray paint with the baggg then give them a rock and rig say bput that to youse ya worthless pice of sh=t gitting hi i love to do the rig fu** that thats all wrong
Curiousity

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 2, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Annie and Kathy and Michael Creech
Go down Liberty Church road from OK TIRE about 3/4 mile on left in that trailer park its the trailer with the camera up so they can see if the law is coming. Annie is at the meltons on house arrest but she can still hook you up they have lots of prescription drugs there.
sue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

people keep this topix going....dont let it die...lets clean up our community...turn in those drug dealers
mechanic man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i live in the south corbin area i dont know any drug dealers but imind my own bus and i dont believe in slandering anyone else maybe if every one would clean up there own porch and mind there own bus we would all be better off i dont even know this man but sounds like he has got agood slander suite against u
Albatross

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 11, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

drug dealers...such a nice term to paint enemies with, the same way "jew" was used by the germans.

Look fools, you have "drug dealers" because of demand, demand drives supply...until you kill demand there will always be supply. So its futile.

also, putting down dealers hurts your economy, money circulating keeps the economy afloat, dealers dont eat the money when they get it they pay the light bill and buy food and clothes and such...and none ever seem to get rich since they are so low on the distribution chain.

downing dealers has the same effect as closing small shops. to want that in this economy is idiocy.

no dealer makes your stupid inbred children do drugs, they do them because you're a shitty parent who didn't raise them right. Don't blame the dealer for your own failings.
wedontgetit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 12, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

why dose people talk trash? The men that sit in woodbine just gossip. They do not deal drugs if i were you i would stop talking trash about people. What most people think are druggies is a joke. when i picture a druggie i see a meth head or someone that is dangerous to be around. Not some one whom takes a toke or a pill for the pain that they suffer. That being said their would be more druggies than not. The label druggie don't fit unless your shooting up or smoking meth
and snorting stuff up your nose.fyi
i know

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 12, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Eddie West is a drug dealer
Family

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 12, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

I find it ironic. Our Government could help solve the following;

Perscription Drug Abuse, Cost of Health Care, Majorly boost the economy, Feed the hungry, stop global warming, criple the illegal drug trades/ terror supporters, and possibly create an alternate source of fuel. How you say, Be legalizing Marijuana.

Fact, MJ is very effective at treating many medical disorders including pain. It can halt the progression of nuerological deterioration in conditions such as Alzheimers, MS, Fibromyalgia, Parkinsons, ETC. MJ is all natural, you can not OD on it, and it isn't as addictive as the pills. The side effects are very minimal, about the same as an benedryl. But we have pills for allergies, depression, and erectile disfunction that include sudden death as a potential side effect. You can also OD and die from taking too much tylenol.

Lets face it, Billions of Dollars worth of Pot is grown in KY every single year. Who benefits from it? Think of what could be done with tax's alone for this state.

If it were legal, you could fix a lot of things all by yourself. Or you go to the doctor and get a script. Loads of money could be saved in Health Care, Oddles of money could be made for KY. MJ is also edible, and full of nutrients. 1 acre of MJ produces as much Oxygen as an acre of rainforest.

The people in KY who smoke pot, don't get to smoky KY pot. KY pot is considered premium and gets exported. People in our area smoke pot that comes from Mexico, this who get the funding from it. This currently fuels, gangs, arms dealers, and terrorist. WHY????

Lastly when pressed hemp produces an oil. It's used in a lot of skin care products. I'm sure it could be used for fuel as well.

Our governement tax's us for the upkeep of prisoners. It also taxes us for the War on Drugs. It also taxes/ controls most of the drug companies. Illegal drugs keep the wheels of goverment well lubricated at the expense of communities like ours.
supporter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

That is great, how do we get it into a law or bill?
sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jimmy melton and savannah minton sells o.c pills and more.they need to be locked up.
summich

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 18, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

sassy wrote:
jimmy melton and savannah minton sells o.c pills and more.they need to be locked up.
bullshit!

they need a small business entrepenuers award !!!

that money they take in and then spend pays for your roadways and schools you raging jealous homo slug!!

man up, grow the balls to defy the gov in commerce like they are and quit being a jealous turd!!

maybe you can afford to buy a clue then!
sugardaddy

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I don no about dope dealers, but the newest dopewhores ive seen are Christina Cobb and Cassie Tolliver.
seen it

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 29, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

sassy wrote:
jimmy melton and savannah minton sells o.c pills and more.they need to be locked up.
know it for a fact,seen it with my own eye's.plus they got busted,but ratted there way out of it.UNITE is still watching,waiting for them to mess up again.I can't wait to see them go down.there TRASH!!!!!!!!
Well Now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 29, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

3

cold wrote:
People around here love to narc. As long as your federal government, that you trust oh so much, allows the FDA to approve highly addictive drugs like oxycontin you're not doing a d*mn thing but putting innocent people in jail. Innocent how? Well, they're users, that got addicted to a pill that should've never have been placed on the market and prescribed in such large quantities (by greedy doctors) without the feds stepping in and monitoring. Greediness did this to our society.. to our siblings, our parents, our cousins/aunts/nephews/neices, friends, ect. I know a lot of people in this little town that got caught up in drug abuse by ignorantly becoming addicted. Doctors prescribed a lot of these people these highly addictive pain killers that really didn't need them & didn't understand the dependency the drug inhibited. Then they jerk you off the meds or you lose your job & insurance and you begin buying them on the street. This is a lot of people I know life's stories. So we should put them in jail? What about the young adults that were once (not so long ago) innocent teenagers who met a friend's cousin one night at a party. This cousin's uncle was in a wreck & got prescribed large quantities of oxycontin 80mg but sold them for large profit instead. So this cousin was helping him & making some of the profit too, he sales the boys a couple. They become addicted. Now they're young adults, living in woodbine, hanging out at benji's, addicts of a stupid, ignorant night. We going to throw them in jail too? Stop & think for a second, if thats not too much to ask! How about we start targeting the people who are developing/making these highly addictive drugs, the ones that approve them.. and put it to stop there. That's the only way anything is going to get accomplished. Otherwise, you're wasting your time, putting innocent people's mother, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, daughter, son, ect. in jail, all the while the people responsible are the greedy doctors he/she trusted with his/her life & of course the "makers & approvers". Quit being cold, idiots.
Uh Huh we here your crap. Very few of these dopers were prescribed the drugs by legitimate doctors and became addicted by ignorance. very very few. The large percentage of these pill heads get them from someone else, a dr on the take or on the street. They choose to take them. If they become addicted it is THEIR fault. People need to take responsibility for their own actions.
Well Now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 29, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

right on wrote:
f**k the police thay can suck on these nuts ill sell gold spray paint with the baggg then give them a rock and rig say bput that to youse ya worthless pice of sh=t gitting hi i love to do the rig fu** that thats all wrong
Buddy we can tell you have been using. You sound like an ignorant morron. Do you have any brain cells left?
Well Now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mechanic man wrote:
i live in the south corbin area i dont know any drug dealers but imind my own bus and i dont believe in slandering anyone else maybe if every one would clean up there own porch and mind there own bus we would all be better off i dont even know this man but sounds like he has got agood slander suite against u
Drug dealers are our business. And yes there are drug dealers in South Corbin and everywhere.
I know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 29, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I know a drug dealer. Rose Miles who lives just off American Greeting Road.
sos

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 29, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

cold wrote:
People around here love to narc. As long as your federal government, that you trust oh so much, allows the FDA to approve highly addictive drugs like oxycontin you're not doing a d*mn thing but putting innocent people in jail. Innocent how? Well, they're users, that got addicted to a pill that should've never have been placed on the market and prescribed in such large quantities (by greedy doctors) without the feds stepping in and monitoring. Greediness did this to our society.. to our siblings, our parents, our cousins/aunts/nephews/neices, friends, ect. I know a lot of people in this little town that got caught up in drug abuse by ignorantly becoming addicted. Doctors prescribed a lot of these people these highly addictive pain killers that really didn't need them & didn't understand the dependency the drug inhibited. Then they jerk you off the meds or you lose your job & insurance and you begin buying them on the street. This is a lot of people I know life's stories. So we should put them in jail? What about the young adults that were once (not so long ago) innocent teenagers who met a friend's cousin one night at a party. This cousin's uncle was in a wreck & got prescribed large quantities of oxycontin 80mg but sold them for large profit instead. So this cousin was helping him & making some of the profit too, he sales the boys a couple. They become addicted. Now they're young adults, living in woodbine, hanging out at benji's, addicts of a stupid, ignorant night. We going to throw them in jail too? Stop & think for a second, if thats not too much to ask! How about we start targeting the people who are developing/making these highly addictive drugs, the ones that approve them.. and put it to stop there. That's the only way anything is going to get accomplished. Otherwise, you're wasting your time, putting innocent people's mother, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, daughter, son, ect. in jail, all the while the people responsible are the greedy doctors he/she trusted with his/her life & of course the "makers & approvers". Quit being cold, idiots.
I couldn't have said it better my self!!
blake vaughn

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Apr 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I know wrote:
I know a drug dealer. Rose Miles who lives just off American Greeting Road.
my mom is not a dope dealer. She is a dope addict and that's different. Plus her name is Rose Vaughn, not rose miles. David Miles and mom never married before he od'd on 9/3/08. She has never been a Miles. The dope dealer in our home is David (Connie) Parsley. He has my mom so strung out she's useless most of the time. He gets roxicets from his doc and sells a few and gives the rest to my mom for sex and stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Corbin Forum right now

Search the Corbin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,271
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min Mike Duquette 128,659
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 53 min hollerrat 26,186
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr hollerrat 16,117
Kyle at Bubby's BBQ 1 hr keavy 3
Last Post Wins !!!!!!!!!!!! (Feb '11) 3 hr honeymylove 2,116
free fire wood 8 hr yellow maple 1
•••
•••
•••
Corbin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Corbin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corbin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••