Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
liplicious

Kenton, OH

#1 Mar 4, 2011
does anyone know kat and will rucker they live on jesson st. on top of gordon hill
idk

Gray, KY

#2 Mar 4, 2011
think he died in a work accident last yr or yr before
KnowBuddy

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Mar 4, 2011
He was alive a couple weeks ago. What do you want to know, and why? They live the same place as always and still do the same stuff.
OkOk

Corbin, KY

#4 Mar 7, 2011
what stuff?? screwing people out of their ATVs ??
Neighbor Who Knows

Mount Morris, MI

#5 Mar 7, 2011
OkOk wrote:
what stuff?? screwing people out of their ATVs ??
Yep. That'd be them! She just screws people.lol. Got a pill? Kat will give up that Cat. Couple of Lorries and she's open for business. Will steals and robs and does lots of sh!t like that, but he apparently don't know how to rub the Kat the right way. He leaves the house and Old Travis Gentry drags his infested azz in right behind him. That's the story of Will and Kat. If Will won't Kat will.
darrylsangel4eve r

Mount Morris, MI

#6 Mar 7, 2011
u ppl r so far from the truth a lorie wouldn't get a pant leg off, try two rocs n a rig......lol....if ur gonna say it, know what ur talkin about instead of just jaw jacking , and bein a keyboard warrior go tell her ro her face, shady shit comes from shady peeps....love ya kat....true peeps r so hard to find but u no i got ur back...get that in babygirl...what's really goin on...
sourpucker

Gray, KY

#7 Mar 7, 2011
Which one of the Rucker boys died ? Thought it was Will to but may have been the one that killed his baby several yrs ago.
neighbor who knows

Mount Morris, MI

#8 Mar 8, 2011
darrylsangel4ever wrote:
u ppl r so far from the truth a lorie wouldn't get a pant leg off, try two rocs n a rig......lol....if ur gonna say it, know what ur talkin about instead of just jaw jacking , and bein a keyboard warrior go tell her ro her face, shady shit comes from shady peeps....love ya kat....true peeps r so hard to find but u no i got ur back...get that in babygirl...what's really goin on...
Guess the price went up. A lorrie used to do it. I guess we can blame Obama and the economy. Inflation s cks! From $8 to whatever 2 rox and a rig costs. Doubt that stuff is worth it.lol
OkOk

Corbin, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2011
Agree. did she get the bag taken off???
anthony hensley

Gray, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2011
u all sound like a bunch of haters its ashame u got nuttin better 2 do than talk about kat or will i know them well noones perfect especially u bitchs talkin shit...FU
he died at work

AOL

#11 Mar 15, 2011
It Was Cris Rucker Who Died At Work He Fell From The ladder truck he was operating
OkOk

Pineville, KY

#12 Mar 15, 2011
anthony hensley wrote:
u all sound like a bunch of haters its ashame u got nuttin better 2 do than talk about kat or will i know them well noones perfect especially u bitchs talkin shit...FU
You fit right in
ashley b

Gray, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2011
yeah u all would sit and talk sh*t about kat and will on a f***ing computer !!! u lil pu**y's are to scared to say it to there face if u all can talk sh*t on here why not just go to there f***ing faces!!!!!!!! oh yeah that's right ur to f***ing scared why dont u all go get ur info right be for u start runnin them cock suckers!!!!!!!!!!
75dreamteam4ever

Mount Morris, MI

#14 Mar 27, 2011
I know them very welll and they go out and work evry day hard labor, just to get gas n cigarettes they wood give u the shirt off there back, and not for drugs either, quit talkin sh*t about something u no nothing about...I was joking earlier and kat knows why they r best friends a person could have. love u guys I'm on my way back....don't listen to these haters we no u don't do that stuff.....gdt that in baby girl. ....lol
dark secret

Kenton, OH

#15 Mar 28, 2011
75dreamteam4ever wrote:
I know them very welll and they go out and work evry day hard labor, just to get gas n cigarettes they wood give u the shirt off there back, and not for drugs either, quit talkin sh*t about something u no nothing about...I was joking earlier and kat knows why they r best friends a person could have. love u guys I'm on my way back....don't listen to these haters we no u don't do that stuff.....gdt that in baby girl.....lol
i know them to and no kat is a ho and will does to steals thats just how it goes cant turn a ho into a house wife and lock up your shit cause come night fall mr. will is on the hunt
somethings weird

Murray, KY

#16 Jun 9, 2011
Who's the male nanny they have living with them? He use to sleep with another girl they had living with them now he's their babysitter.
OkOk

Pineville, KY

#17 Jun 10, 2011
His sister??
hmm

Murray, KY

#18 Jun 10, 2011
OkOk wrote:
what stuff?? screwing people out of their ATVs ??
How did he screw you out of your ATV?
Pert

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Jun 10, 2011
Breasts
lazy bums

Murray, KY

#20 Jun 11, 2011
Those people work harder at lying than they do actually working to make money. Don't ever loan them money, they will promise the world until they get the cash, then they forget where you live.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Going Blue 1,283
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Curious 130,470
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 23 min Anne52 81,595
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Nutz 151,117
Dark areas in lawn 1 hr Me too 2
Daily Bible Verse 3 hr Walk with God 26
$$$i will pay you $$cash $$for old unwanted barns 5 hr scott sizemore 1
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Corbin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corbin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••