liplicious

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

does anyone know kat and will rucker they live on jesson st. on top of gordon hill
idk

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

think he died in a work accident last yr or yr before
KnowBuddy

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

He was alive a couple weeks ago. What do you want to know, and why? They live the same place as always and still do the same stuff.
OkOk

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

what stuff?? screwing people out of their ATVs ??
Neighbor Who Knows

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

OkOk wrote:
Yep. That'd be them! She just screws people.lol. Got a pill? Kat will give up that Cat. Couple of Lorries and she's open for business. Will steals and robs and does lots of sh!t like that, but he apparently don't know how to rub the Kat the right way. He leaves the house and Old Travis Gentry drags his infested azz in right behind him. That's the story of Will and Kat. If Will won't Kat will.
darrylsangel4eve r

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

u ppl r so far from the truth a lorie wouldn't get a pant leg off, try two rocs n a rig......lol....if ur gonna say it, know what ur talkin about instead of just jaw jacking , and bein a keyboard warrior go tell her ro her face, shady shit comes from shady peeps....love ya kat....true peeps r so hard to find but u no i got ur back...get that in babygirl...what's really goin on...
sourpucker

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Which one of the Rucker boys died ? Thought it was Will to but may have been the one that killed his baby several yrs ago.
neighbor who knows

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

darrylsangel4ever wrote:
u ppl r so far from the truth a lorie wouldn't get a pant leg off, try two rocs n a rig......lol....if ur gonna say it, know what ur talkin about instead of just jaw jacking , and bein a keyboard warrior go tell her ro her face, shady shit comes from shady peeps....love ya kat....true peeps r so hard to find but u no i got ur back...get that in babygirl...what's really goin on...
Guess the price went up. A lorrie used to do it. I guess we can blame Obama and the economy. Inflation s cks! From $8 to whatever 2 rox and a rig costs. Doubt that stuff is worth it.lol
OkOk

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Agree. did she get the bag taken off???
anthony hensley

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

u all sound like a bunch of haters its ashame u got nuttin better 2 do than talk about kat or will i know them well noones perfect especially u bitchs talkin shit...FU
he died at work

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

It Was Cris Rucker Who Died At Work He Fell From The ladder truck he was operating
OkOk

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Judged:

anthony hensley wrote:
u all sound like a bunch of haters its ashame u got nuttin better 2 do than talk about kat or will i know them well noones perfect especially u bitchs talkin shit...FU
You fit right in
ashley b

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

yeah u all would sit and talk sh*t about kat and will on a f***ing computer !!! u lil pu**y's are to scared to say it to there face if u all can talk sh*t on here why not just go to there f***ing faces!!!!!!!! oh yeah that's right ur to f***ing scared why dont u all go get ur info right be for u start runnin them cock suckers!!!!!!!!!!
75dreamteam4ever

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

I know them very welll and they go out and work evry day hard labor, just to get gas n cigarettes they wood give u the shirt off there back, and not for drugs either, quit talkin sh*t about something u no nothing about...I was joking earlier and kat knows why they r best friends a person could have. love u guys I'm on my way back....don't listen to these haters we no u don't do that stuff.....gdt that in baby girl. ....lol
dark secret

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

75dreamteam4ever wrote:
I know them very welll and they go out and work evry day hard labor, just to get gas n cigarettes they wood give u the shirt off there back, and not for drugs either, quit talkin sh*t about something u no nothing about...I was joking earlier and kat knows why they r best friends a person could have. love u guys I'm on my way back....don't listen to these haters we no u don't do that stuff.....gdt that in baby girl.....lol
i know them to and no kat is a ho and will does to steals thats just how it goes cant turn a ho into a house wife and lock up your shit cause come night fall mr. will is on the hunt
somethings weird

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Who's the male nanny they have living with them? He use to sleep with another girl they had living with them now he's their babysitter.
OkOk

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

His sister??
hmm

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

OkOk wrote:
How did he screw you out of your ATV?
Pert

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Breasts
lazy bums

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

Those people work harder at lying than they do actually working to make money. Don't ever loan them money, they will promise the world until they get the cash, then they forget where you live.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Corbin Forum right now

Search the Corbin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Khatru 122,885
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 138,789
Washer & dryer for sale 1 hr bardley 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yep 16,031
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Yep 81,217
18 Arrested In Whitley County Drug Round Up 2 hr wanted 11
I'm looking for a party planner in Corbin,KY 4 hr Unknown 1
•••
•••