Looking

London, KY

#1 Jul 9, 2008
Does anyone know him? Is he married? Does he still live in corbin? I haven't talked to him in a long time.
flipflop

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Jul 9, 2008
i tongued his balls last week in the local waffle house.
good job

London, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2008
Well now how nice. I hope you have been checked for the critters and such.
WTF

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Jul 15, 2008
Shane is a big time dope head and a rat. He's one of those that our fine law enforcement lets keep going with his bs to get a few more arrests.
only me

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2008
you hit that stuff right oh but dont forget he will tell you he is professional fighter..hahha a professional doper and rat if you ask me and he does have the nasties considering he lays with anyone
He is not married

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2008
just living with a gal and she has 3 children by him... he has like six children or more. The women he is living with, she believes everything he tell her... he thinks she is a who*e and he want let her go anywhere with out him..
open eyes

Somerset, KY

#7 Nov 25, 2008
He was married to a real good woman! She divorce him this year... He cheated on her. She done alot for him and took alot of shit off of him. She was way to pretty for him...She was hot!!!!
Angel

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2008
His name sounds so familiar
Really knows him

Ripley, TN

#9 May 26, 2011
from what i've read none of u all no him 4 starters he isnt a dope head his thing is drinkin on the weekends,he has 4 kids and it had been yrs since he had been introuble until his d.u.i a couple of months ago..we have been friends our whole life and he is real thats why u all have a prob with him cause he tells it like it is n none of u can do nuttin bout it cause he is a mean mother u dont want none of so u hide behind a fake name n tell lies bout him wishin u could b like him but never will b..haters really r admieres of who they r tlkn bout just jealous they will never have it like that..
Johnson Farm

United States

#11 Aug 15, 2012
He pay child support?
friend

Orland, IN

#12 Aug 16, 2012
Johnson Farm wrote:
He pay child support?
Yes he pays child support. What's it your business?
Johnson Farm

Rock Hill, SC

#13 Aug 28, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he pays child support. What's it your business?
Im making it my business. Im a grandpa.
big deal

Columbia City, IN

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Johnson Farm wrote:
<quoted text>
Im making it my business. Im a grandpa.
Yeah so you are a grandpa...I'm a mom. It's the business of the mother and him whether he pays. He may have been wild in his past and done some bad things, but he does pay child support.
right facts

Columbia City, IN

#15 Sep 11, 2012
only me wrote:
you hit that stuff right oh but dont forget he will tell you he is professional fighter..hahha a professional doper and rat if you ask me and he does have the nasties considering he lays with anyone
If you knew him then you would know he is a professional boxer and has his license. When you run your mouth without all the facts YOU are the one that looks like an a$$. A stupid one at that!
I really know him

London, KY

#16 Dec 25, 2012
Seriously, if you know him so well wouldn't you know how many children he has??? Four? So you don't know about Wesley or Brianna?
I really know him

London, KY

#17 Dec 25, 2012
If anyone has his number that would be great!
Seriously

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 26, 2012
Please leave Shane alone. He's a good man. It deserves major respect and gets it from the right people. To the ladies that want him... Yes he is fine. However.. he has been with his childrens mother for years and will never go anywhere on account of those kids. So ur wasting ur time.
Really

London, KY

#19 Dec 26, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Please leave Shane alone. He's a good man. It deserves major respect and gets it from the right people. To the ladies that want him... Yes he is fine. However.. he has been with his childrens mother for years and will never go anywhere on account of those kids. So ur wasting ur time.
I would love to know who this is! He threw away one child; yep he's a good man!!! I wasn't asking for his number because I want him...gross! I would just love to give him a piece of my mind. You are not a good judge of character by the way. Been with his children's mother for years? He left her and those kids to marry someone else. If this is someone who knows him ask him why he doesn't have anything to do with the kid he had with Jennifer.
joke

Kennett, MO

#20 Dec 27, 2012
Joke comes to mind everytime I hear of his name. more like a user!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr heymf 131,397
Looking for place to rent in Corbin, KY (Jan '10) 7 hr Charles 30
It's 'bar-ber-ville" you flippin' idiots! (May '12) 9 hr keenan t 22
Town house apartments 12 hr Skittles 1
Vote Michael Warren for Knox Co. Judge-Executive 12 hr yeap 8
Question about reflective red, yellow, blue, an... (Nov '12) 13 hr Golden-Butterfly 78
Making Bourbon 16 hr Trees 1
Corbin Dating
Find my Match

Corbin Jobs

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corbin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corbin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]