Some1

Richmond, KY

#41 Oct 4, 2011
So, has anyone even figured out anywhere that is remotely close to where the pumpkin could be? The clues this year are about ridiculous. I'm sure someone who is friends with an employee at the TIMES TRIBUNE will win. This contest is a joke...
Wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#42 Oct 4, 2011
Yes. I know the spot. Just didn't see the pumpkin. I think it might have been found earlier today. I wish the would put a marker in the pumpkin to mark the spot if it's found so we don't waste our time if it has been found.
Some1

Richmond, KY

#43 Oct 4, 2011
Well, I have heard they don't even put the pumpkin in the hiding spot until the last clue comes out...so I doubt someone found it. But, you never know!!!
Ignorance

Okolona, AR

#44 Oct 5, 2011
Funny For Sure wrote:
<quoted text> I get the image of people being killed in war. And also wondering who the hell broke America ?????????? The " Bush Boys".
Ignorance is blind, and blame blame blame... that is all most losers do, is blame the other guys...
Dynamite Dan

Ripley, TN

#45 Oct 5, 2011
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorance is blind, and blame blame blame... that is all most losers do, is blame the other guys...
It must be..........Could it be in a Bush. Or do you see Nixon & Ford ??????????
pumpkinguy

Georgetown, KY

#46 Oct 5, 2011
#10. "What request tanya tucker, david roger, and jan howard all made?" DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SINGLE IDEA ABOUT THIS?
Curious

Corbin, KY

#47 Oct 5, 2011
What was the #4 clue?
corbintimes

Winchester, KY

#48 Oct 5, 2011
pumpkinguy wrote:
#10. "What request tanya tucker, david roger, and jan howard all made?" DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SINGLE IDEA ABOUT THIS?
t

Don't cry
Pumpkin Hunter

Lexington, KY

#49 Oct 5, 2011
corbintimes wrote:
<quoted text>t
Don't cry
No that's not it.
I FOUND IT

Ripley, TN

#50 Oct 5, 2011
Well I thought I had WRONG. When I picked it up and looked, there were 50 others. You see I was in the toy isle at walmart.
Think

Englewood, OH

#51 Oct 5, 2011
I have pulled most answers from the computer. If you will use your head alittle, you can find most of them. The one about the novel can be found easy if you look it up on here & read a few, you will find it is a certain quote. It can be found. Also, the 1001 differences in the roads, the tree Falls half way, the Bee one,etc. can be found all on Google maps, if you will pull up Whitley County. There sure was alot of people all out around Bee Creek road today. Where rd # 1193 & road # 192 joins..Get it ???? 1193-192 = 1001....hello.....the answer to the request is pretty easy also, if you type it into the computer.
Think

Englewood, OH

#52 Oct 5, 2011
pumpkinguy wrote:
The song was sung by many artist, men & women..Women sung He's all I Got. & men sung She's all I Got. The song says, Friend, don't take him, he's all I got. Please don't take his live away from me.. All three sung this song...
Think

Englewood, OH

#53 Oct 5, 2011
The song goes, Friend, don't take him, he's all I got. Please don't take his love away from me. I made a typo in the other post, saying live..
Pumpkin

Englewood, OH

#54 Oct 5, 2011
As of today, the pumpkin had not been found. You can call the paper & they will tell you when it is found. Today they said no..
pumpkinhunter115 66545

Middlesboro, KY

#55 Oct 6, 2011
wat is da won widout the bee what clue is dat
i found it

Gorham, IL

#56 Oct 6, 2011
found it out bee rock bout an hour ago.
U r lying

Middlesboro, KY

#57 Oct 6, 2011
Explain how the clues led you there if you've really found it
clueless

Middlesboro, KY

#58 Oct 6, 2011
i found it wrote:
Don't believe it
Where

Somerset, KY

#59 Oct 6, 2011
i found it wrote:
Where did you find it at bee rock?
Bee rock brliever

United States

#60 Oct 6, 2011
We hunted all over bee rock and found nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who HIres Felons? 32 min Asking 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min Known Fact 131,920
what jobs hire with no drug test? (Apr '14) 6 hr hero cakes 21
hypnosis subjects wanted!!! (Aug '12) 7 hr I have a great day 5
whos the prettiest girl in corbin 8 hr bench press 69 1
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 11 hr Walk with God 723
Above the law 18 hr been there 4
Corbin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corbin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corbin