First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mustang02

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2009
i kno her
Maybe

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2009
Is her dad Bill Robinson, the one that owns the construction co. in London??
bbd

Richmond, KY

#3 Jun 29, 2009
is her name a preacher on american greeting rd?and has a brother name brian?
mustang02

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2009
no her dad is dennie robinson, and i think but im not sure but she don't have a brother, but she has a sister
mustang02

London, KY

#6 Aug 29, 2009
yea she is the girl that will sleep with anybody that will have her
amyg07

London, KY

#7 Sep 7, 2009
well to who needs to kno. sarah is in love with her 1st cousin, and by what she has told me, and i think everybody should kno what she has in mind for her and her 17 yr old male cousin that is mentaly challaged, she wants to marry him, and have a baby by him.she has already had sex with him a few times, she has told me that she doesn't care what anybody thinks of her, and if anybody wants my opion about it, here it is she is 22 yrs old and she acts like she is a 2 yr old, and she still plays with barbie dolls, she needs sum serious and professional help
SSS

London, KY

#8 Sep 8, 2009
Yes, I know Sarah and so far almost everything I have read is just rummors that was started by someone that got pissed off at Sarah and is now trying to runion her name.. Yes her dad is Denny Robinson, no she doesn't have a brother. Yes she does have a sister, although they don't always see things eye to eye... I know this to be the truth...
sss

London, KY

#9 Sep 8, 2009
Yes I know Sarah,, and for those of you who need to know .. Almost everything I have read is rummors. Rummors that where started from someone who got pissed off at Sarah and is now trying to make her look bad.. Yes her dad's name is Denny Robinson.. Yes she is 22 No she does not have a brother .. Yes she does have a sister, although they don't always see things eye to eye.. I know this to be the truth..As far as her sex life goes I don't find it any of my bussiness... Although I'm sure that we have all slept with aleast one person that we regreat...If we haven't the time is yet to come...
big v

London, KY

#10 Sep 8, 2009
sss wrote:
Yes I know Sarah,, and for those of you who need to know .. Almost everything I have read is rummors. Rummors that where started from someone who got pissed off at Sarah and is now trying to make her look bad.. Yes her dad's name is Denny Robinson.. Yes she is 22 No she does not have a brother .. Yes she does have a sister, although they don't always see things eye to eye.. I know this to be the truth..As far as her sex life goes I don't find it any of my bussiness... Although I'm sure that we have all slept with aleast one person that we regreat...If we haven't the time is yet to come...
i kno sarah very well and i have dated her for over a yr and i dont have anything bad to say about the girl, and i wish her best of luck in life and i hope she will b happy no matter what happens in life, and i kno that everybody makes mistakes andthey might learn from them , but everybody should leave everybody else alone and life their life and not try to live sumone elses
mmm

London, KY

#11 Sep 8, 2009
hi
amyg07

London, KY

#12 Sep 9, 2009
she will get whats coming to her sooner or later, ive known her for a long time, and ive been frds with her as long as i have known her
amyg07

London, KY

#13 Sep 22, 2009
i can't beleive she can live with her self knowing good and well that she has done the stuff that she has told me and everybody beleives her when she telss them that she didnt do it, well im goin to laugh my butt off when she becomes pregnant by her cousin, and then i can say i tried to tell everybody that i was right and she was wrong
amyg07

London, KY

#14 Oct 20, 2009
she has changed since we were in school, i changed for the good but she has changed for the bad, she is sleepin with her first cousin, and the messed up thing about it is her father and her uncle knos about it but yet they dont do anything to stop her, she has let everybody that knew her down and has done sum things that we never thought she could do, and my opion about her is she needs to get professional help b4 she ends up pregnant by her first cousin and the baby has to frow up knowing that its parents is first cousins, and then he/she will have to grow up gettin made fun of everything
i think i know her

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 21, 2009
does she have two sisters. One named ashley, I cant remember her younger sisters name. I think its mary or something like that? The sara I knew should be about 32 or 33 now.
amyg07

London, KY

#16 Oct 26, 2009
i think i know her wrote:
does she have two sisters. One named ashley, I cant remember her younger sisters name. I think its mary or something like that? The sara I knew should be about 32 or 33 now.
no she has just one sister, and that is it, this sarah is just 22
i think I know her

London, KY

#17 Oct 28, 2009
did she use to go to a school called St.Camillius in corbin? If so then its the same one.
amyg07

London, KY

#18 Oct 28, 2009
i think I know her wrote:
did she use to go to a school called St.Camillius in corbin? If so then its the same one.
no she use to go to south laurel high school where her and i graduated from bac in 06, no she has turn into a prev by sleepin with her first cousin
samantha

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Oct 31, 2009
Hey yall need to grow up and find something else to talk about there is 2 sarahs and the one on american greeting road is my mother in law and she is awesome....The other is mine and my husbands cousin get it straight who u are talking about.I am sick of hearing bull crap about other people..How would you like if people talked abot u or ur family...they aint no reason for it..Personally I dont give a rats butt what anyone says on here about me I dont care what people think about me but when it comes to my family u better believe i will step in leave people alone and find something better to do with ur life instead of dogging people on here GROW UP GET A LIFE or better yet get JESUS
amyg07

London, KY

#20 Nov 2, 2009
samantha wrote:
Hey yall need to grow up and find something else to talk about there is 2 sarahs and the one on american greeting road is my mother in law and she is awesome....The other is mine and my husbands cousin get it straight who u are talking about.I am sick of hearing bull crap about other people..How would you like if people talked abot u or ur family...they aint no reason for it..Personally I dont give a rats butt what anyone says on here about me I dont care what people think about me but when it comes to my family u better believe i will step in leave people alone and find something better to do with ur life instead of dogging people on here GROW UP GET A LIFE or better yet get JESUS
well this one's name is sarah lynn robinson and she is 22, and she needs sum serious help since she is sleeping with her first cousin
fgfgsfgsf

London, KY

#21 Nov 2, 2009
everybody has problems in their lives. nobody is perfect in this screwed up world so why doesnt everybody leave everybody else alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 153,610
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Another Vet 5,047
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min ChromiuMan 131,038
House for sale 14 hr wondering about 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 19 hr Serious 26,275
Devil's Creek (Jan '09) 20 hr Yea 257
Daily Bible Verse 21 hr Walk with God 45
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Corbin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corbin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••