Righteous

Fort Pierce, FL

#188 Jul 23, 2012
Big Hose wrote:
<quoted text> What a sorry excuse you are ... Bwhahahahahahahahaha... Wait until you burn... here or there... Bwhahahahahahahahaa...
Looks like I hit a nerve with little hose boy... go back and cry to the rest of your pansy cowards in the firehouse... maybe they can give you a back rub ..... not to worry... I will keep your mommy safe..... booo hooo hooo.... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Big Hose

Lakewood, NJ

#189 Jul 23, 2012
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I hit a nerve with little hose boy... go back and cry to the rest of your pansy cowards in the firehouse... maybe they can give you a back rub ..... not to worry... I will keep your mommy safe..... booo hooo hooo.... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder you have such a big mouth... with everyone being in it all the time... or at least in your wildest fantasies... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .
Righteous

Fort Pierce, FL

#190 Jul 24, 2012
Big Hose wrote:
<quoted text> No wonder you have such a big mouth... with everyone being in it all the time... or at least in your wildest fantasies... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .
ahhhh little limpdck got her feeling hurt....... now shuffle back to Publix while I work on your mother some more...... it is sooo sad to watch a little coward hose boy cry...... booo hooo hoo little girly...... I bet that is what they call you at the fire house..... little pansy girl....hahahahaha!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!
Big Hose

Lakewood, NJ

#191 Jul 25, 2012
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhhh little limpdck got her feeling hurt....... now shuffle back to Publix while I work on your mother some more...... it is sooo sad to watch a little coward hose boy cry...... booo hooo hoo little girly...... I bet that is what they call you at the fire house..... little pansy girl....hahahahaha!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!
Your crying is cute, but you need to open a little wider so I can fit it all in... ROTFLMAO
teachers

Loxahatchee, FL

#192 Jul 25, 2012
Why firefighters with only a high school diploma and another 6 month to 1 1/2 year of school (depending if they are EMT or Paramedic too) are paid three time as much as a teacher who needs a 4 years degree.

Teachers have less traumatic injuries but much more depression than firefighters.
Arsonist

Orange City, FL

#193 Jul 26, 2012
teachers wrote:
Why firefighters with only a high school diploma and another 6 month to 1 1/2 year of school (depending if they are EMT or Paramedic too) are paid three time as much as a teacher who needs a 4 years degree.
Teachers have less traumatic injuries but much more depression than firefighters.
Well said!

Don't you dare feel depressed, even though we can't get our politicians to realize the importance of teachers, we're behind you 100%! After all, good students have good parents. And parents have to be the motivational force behind their children.
Righteous

Fort Pierce, FL

#194 Jul 26, 2012
Big Hose wrote:
<quoted text> Your crying is cute, but you need to open a little wider so I can fit it all in... ROTFLMAO
Sounds like you been taking pointers from your mom.... I tell that to her every day..... Now go back and play with the rest of your limpdck, coward, homo flamers..... your mother needs another "service"...... I'll send your reguards.... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Big Hose

Lakewood, NJ

#195 Jul 26, 2012
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you been taking pointers from your mom.... I tell that to her every day..... Now go back and play with the rest of your limpdck, coward, homo flamers..... your mother needs another "service"...... I'll send your reguards.... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
You spelled "regards" incorrectly, because you're so stupid...Bwhahahahahahaha... Now open wider so you can take it all as usual... Bwhahahahahahahaha...
Righteous

Fort Pierce, FL

#196 Jul 27, 2012
Big Hose wrote:
<quoted text> You spelled "regards" incorrectly, because you're so stupid...Bwhahahahahahaha... Now open wider so you can take it all as usual... Bwhahahahahahahaha...
a typo??? is that all you have??????? how pathetic...... did you have the rest of the cowards in the fire house help you with that??? you pansies must really not have anything to do all day.... no cats to rescue????? I guess sitting around the fire house all day pumping each other must get pretty old..... got to go.... you mother needs her service call.... hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!hero”….. hahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Big Hose

Lakewood, NJ

#197 Jul 27, 2012
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
a typo??? is that all you have??????? how pathetic...... did you have the rest of the cowards in the fire house help you with that??? you pansies must really not have anything to do all day.... no cats to rescue????? I guess sitting around the fire house all day pumping each other must get pretty old..... got to go.... you mother needs her service call.... hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!hero”….. hahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Open wider please...I can't quite fit it all in ... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha...
Righteous

Fort Pierce, FL

#198 Aug 2, 2012
Big Hose wrote:
<quoted text> Open wider please...I can't quite fit it all in ... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha...
Is that what all the ladies at the fire house tell you?????? must be because you've taken it up the azz so many times they can't feel it..... Sounds a bit like your mother come to think of it....

Later COWARD......... hahahahah!!!!!!!
Dear Supid People

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#199 Aug 2, 2012
To both of you morons, or should I say cowards. Why are you wasting your time?

The true fault in all this is your elected officials who have allowed this crap to get to this point. More to the point the stupidity of the common person for voting these people in.

Are you too lazy to go after the real culprit? The firefighter is just doing his job that he is allowed to do and the other one is wasting time fighting someone with no power to do anything, because he or she is really pissed at what they see.

Then your now thinking can't go after city hall. Why the hell not?

Then add in the county, school boards, hospital districts and all the other wasteful crap that has been thrown our way.

Know why it won't change? Its because of idiots like the both of you are to busy fighting each other while the elected officials are screwing us all. Keep up the good work.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#200 Aug 2, 2012
I am not really sure the reason this is even being discussed and I surely not familiar with there pay scale.However,

Fire fighters are grossly being under paid, As they say it only takes one major emergency or
catastrophe to occur for them to earn not only there stripes but any money they have previously received for which you now claiming there being overpaid for.

If your one of those who scream, there hardly any fires any more,T.G.

then there simply being paid for previous generations due diligence putting out the flames. Back in the day when fires were a regular occurrence.Why weren't your fore fathers, screaming then they should be being paid more.

This is hardly a debatable topic or issue, it's given. As long as there salary's have matched at least the rate of inflation, I hardly doubt they a have exceeded it.

It only take one!

At the end of the year, Do you feel you should pay income tax at a significantly higher rate then Mitt Romney?
Then carry a sign, Mitt should quit!

Hope I'm not being too sophomoric.
Big Hose

Lakewood, NJ

#201 Aug 2, 2012
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what all the ladies at the fire house tell you?????? must be because you've taken it up the azz so many times they can't feel it..... Sounds a bit like your mother come to think of it....
Later COWARD......... hahahahah!!!!!!!
I see you were back begging for my attention... now open nice and wide and I'll see how much you can handle... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Arsonist

Orange City, FL

#202 Aug 3, 2012
F M Jerry wrote:
I am not really sure the reason this is even being discussed and I surely not familiar with there pay scale.However,
Fire fighters are grossly being under paid, As they say it only takes one major emergency or
catastrophe to occur for them to earn not only there stripes but any money they have previously received for which you now claiming there being overpaid for.
If your one of those who scream, there hardly any fires any more,T.G.
then there simply being paid for previous generations due diligence putting out the flames. Back in the day when fires were a regular occurrence.Why weren't your fore fathers, screaming then they should be being paid more.
This is hardly a debatable topic or issue, it's given. As long as there salary's have matched at least the rate of inflation, I hardly doubt they a have exceeded it.
It only take one!
At the end of the year, Do you feel you should pay income tax at a significantly higher rate then Mitt Romney?
Then carry a sign, Mitt should quit!
Hope I'm not being too sophomoric.
Well maybe the salaries aren't all peachy up there in Georgia, but down here these guys (and so called women) not only make huge money but then they retire, draw an outrageous pention and then stay on and continue to earn their same salary. Over a hundred thousand a year for a fireman?

We don't have that many people to support those kinds salaries, a town with seventy thousand people, over a third on retirement, while it has four fire buildings, one with cost overruns was twelve million dollars, can't count the cars and trucks we pay for and who even knows have people work for the fire department.

Every time their contract is up, it's 'we want more money'. Their greed is killing us, now there's huge fees for our businesses, increases in our mil rate on our homes while these so called heros spend more time going back and forth to the grocery store in our multi million dollar fire trucks. Why don't they use one of the fleet of cars the fire department has and send one guy instead wasting our money sending five in a truck just to shop? Oh yeah, it's an inspection...right.

We just can't afford them and their union anymore! Period, end of story.
Righteous

Fort Pierce, FL

#203 Aug 6, 2012
Big Hose wrote:
<quoted text> I see you were back begging for my attention... now open nice and wide and I'll see how much you can handle... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha...
How to keep a COWARD occupied...... he can't help himself.... he is a stalker..... That's one the reasons the "hang out" at Publix all day.... trying to pick the bag boys in the parking lot.....
Righteous

Fort Pierce, FL

#204 Aug 6, 2012
Dear Supid People wrote:
To both of you morons, or should I say cowards. Why are you wasting your time?
The true fault in all this is your elected officials who have allowed this crap to get to this point. More to the point the stupidity of the common person for voting these people in.
Are you too lazy to go after the real culprit? The firefighter is just doing his job that he is allowed to do and the other one is wasting time fighting someone with no power to do anything, because he or she is really pissed at what they see.
Then your now thinking can't go after city hall. Why the hell not?
Then add in the county, school boards, hospital districts and all the other wasteful crap that has been thrown our way.
Know why it won't change? Its because of idiots like the both of you are to busy fighting each other while the elected officials are screwing us all. Keep up the good work.
wa wa wa wa ...... go get a life dork!!!!!!!!!
Big Hose

Lakewood, NJ

#205 Aug 7, 2012
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
How to keep a COWARD occupied...... he can't help himself.... he is a stalker..... That's one the reasons the "hang out" at Publix all day.... trying to pick the bag boys in the parking lot.....
LOL... Bite the big one, baby... You can stop chasing the boys in the parking lot... LOL
Righteous

Fort Pierce, FL

#206 Aug 11, 2012
Big Hose wrote:
<quoted text> LOL... Bite the big one, baby... You can stop chasing the boys in the parking lot... LOL
we leave that for you GED girls..... the Publix bag boys that ride the small bus..... more your speed ... we all know anything with an IQ over 40 really confuses you COWARDS... and god forbid if you can not rescue that kitty out of the tree next week.... you will be taking Kelly days for a month to relieve that “stress”…
Big Hose

Lakewood, NJ

#207 Aug 12, 2012
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
we leave that for you GED girls..... the Publix bag boys that ride the small bus..... more your speed ... we all know anything with an IQ over 40 really confuses you COWARDS... and god forbid if you can not rescue that kitty out of the tree next week.... you will be taking Kelly days for a month to relieve that “stress”…
You really have a thing for bag boys... I'll see if I can round up a few for you... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coral Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,627
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,144,229
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,797
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 96,566
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr -Michelle- 306,600
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Thu Swedenforever 54,527
Coral Springs Dating
Find my Match

Coral Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coral Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coral Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:53 pm PST

NBC Sports 7:53PM
Bills awarded returner Marcus Thigpen on waivers
Bleacher Report 8:32 PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 6:20 PM
How the Buccaneers Can Salvage Season, Make Most of Remaining Games