Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 11,560)

Showing posts 231,181 - 231,200 of303,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Pluto is a planet wrote:
<quoted text>
These women don't pick up on the patronizing inferences in his shallow flattery. Such as using the term "girl" as some sort of patronizing term of endearment.
This bluestreak also uses the term "boy" as a racial insult. He uses both racial and sexist insults on here.
Yes, he does.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion is legalized killing. THAT is the only difference between killing your born or preborn/3/4 born offspring.
I never said that I'd rather my daughter die than to receive a life saving abortion. That is not what your rhetorical detailed. My daughter would never kill her child so why would *I* make her? Besides we believe Drs can attempt to save both WORST case scenerio. Perhaps baby might die of immaturity "if" this type pregnancy occurred.
For instance, lala and I both know women who were gravely ill with a specific ase. Her friend was told that she HAD to abort or she would die. My gf had a few such pregnancies and held out in order to wait for viability to deliver. With proper medical intervention, she and her babys lived and no *too* early delivery had to take place although she had miscarriages with her others. Today, she and her kids are alive AND healthy.
None of the above justifies how you treat La here. Obviously you're backing away from the claim all of us read. The same claim most of us have seen reposted and linked so there is no "misunderstanding" like you're attempting above.

Try the truth and reality, JM. Just once.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Pluto is a planet wrote:
***This is just how delusional bluestreak is;
"I have received several hundred emails stating that i won this debate!"
"i am doing some good debating today!"
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ok/TJ12DEK06...
***This is how much of a racist bluestreak is;
"And where in the Bible does it say that Whites will go to hell? You are one stupid jig."
"That ain't happening, sambo."
"Ooga booga, homeboy!"
"This is not your forum, Sambo."
"Ya lying spook."
"More like you hit your face on someone's right hand, ya stupid jig"
"Actions speak louder than words, Kunta Kinte!"
***Bluestreak also quotes scripture;
"Yes, well, in gthe Bible, Jesus says that He is The Way and The Truth and The Life, and no man cometh unto the father except through Him; does not say that the decision as to who gets into Heaven is left to a committee of afro-extremists, doesn't say that some wannabe activist has final say over that, and it sure doesn't say that YOU personally have any pull over who gets in or not. So there's really nothing to worry about."
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ok/T2RJJ6F3J...
**This is your knight in armor Sassy.
Yep.

And just yesterday he called Foo a "hebe".

Nice, eh?

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet she's here in an abortion discussion forum openly supporting a woman's right to abort. She even openly spits on options like adoption,(posting horror stories of adoptions to prove why that's not a good option); and also posts against teens giving birth to their own children and raising their children themselves.
If she thinks that displays how she does NOT support abortion, she's deluded.
She knows why she is here. She likes to play the "Im here to promote ways to prevent pregnancy to avoid abortion" game *thinking* that THAT is deflecting from the fact that she supports abortion as choice.
(As if we all don't want women to prevent pregnancy to avoid abortion)

Gee, what a noble concept @@

The best is when she claims "I think abortion is yucky"or " I hate abortion"...while supporting others decisions to choose that for them.

@@

“2013 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so since I proved you're wrong, AGAIN, you're switching the focus of your argument? You are totally void of intellectual integrity. Kinda like that switch from "roe defined viability"..... find out you're wrong .....to "Roe set precedent and you're wrong to claim it didn't". LMAO.
Your insistence that a man calling his wife a bitch in domestic situations is not assault because no law specifically says " calling your wife a bitch is verbal assault" exposes why you don't understand Roe, either.
What do you think the abuser is charged with when he calls his wife a bitch during domestic disturbance, Neener, neener, bad name caller?? No, it's simple assault. Calling your wife a bitch IS domestic abuse and IS AN ASSAULT. I gave you the law that makes it an assault. You are just ignoring THE FACTS.
In FL there are domestic abuse safe houses everywhere. There are programs for cash assistance, food, medical, mental health support, job placement, childcare, extended shelter and free legal help. Yes, any woman that stays in that situation is, in fact, choosing to continue the abusive relationship. What a prosecutor does with that information is up to them but IMO that should not stop the prosecution. On the other hand, prosecution takes up time and money and resources from other cases just to have the woman change her story in front of a jury, or go back for more??
How can a woman "unknowingly" RETURN, to a domestic violence situation?? If she's been abused she knows it and KNOWINGLY chooses to return. EVERYONE knows a domestic abuser does this repeatedly and has already done it many times before it gets reported. So save your ignorant bullshit. I know these domestic violence laws have probably cramped your style some, but that's no excuse for ignorance.
Maybe this will educate you:
Domestic Assault
Assault is often the first step in domestic violence and can lead to domestic battery. Domestic assault occurs when one member of the family causes a fear of possible and imminent battery in another family member. Assault is more emotional and mental opposed to physical. Threats,****name calling and other emotional attacks are considered assault.***** Assault can be just as painful as domestic battery although it leaves no physical marks. Victims of verbal assault must often seek counseling for emotional, rather than physical, scars.
http://www.ehow.com/info_8333772_difference-d...
Domestic violence covers a wide range of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse that may range from simple name-calling to murder.
Non-physical abuse
Using emotional abuse to put the victim down, calling names and making the victim feel crazy, playing mind games and humiliating the victim.
http://www.rnceus.com/fldv/types.html#npa
Btw, public forum. Open debate. Deal with it.
Women's rights comes with responsibility. Taking oneself out of a dangerous situation is one of them. Women's rights CREATED THE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE LAWS AND THE SYSTEM TO PUNISH PEOPLE WHO DO IT. So a woman removing herself from abuse is a RIGHT she didn't have in the past. You moron.
Perfect example of why I say it does not take a person with a law degree to use the law to slap the face of idiots.

Nice going Chicky.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not "good" with anything. It's none of my business. PERIOD.
<quoted text>
We already discussed this, she and I. She does not want to make the same mistake I did, so she would NOT obtain an abortion.
Yes, I remember. Even if she was 15yrs old?

I asked you a specific question. I'd appreciate an answer if you dont mind. I would not. Would you?

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the above justifies how you treat La here. Obviously you're backing away from the claim all of us read. The same claim most of us have seen reposted and linked so there is no "misunderstanding" like you're attempting above.
What does my post have to do with her?

Lala is no different from you. You BOTH support an evil act to destroy the life of your developing child.

I don't believe in deliberate killing to save anothers life. I've explained why its not necessary as you've been fed to believe.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted that ALL the choices are tough ones. That abstinence is best because of this. I post the negative articles in order to refute the rosy picture painted by many PL regarding teen pregnancy and adoptions. JUST to balance that and provide FACT-based information.
I want teens to make healthy, informed choices.
WHATEVER those choices are.
PERIOD.
You want to provide fact-based information? I recall Doc having a certain opinion about rape and abortion and instead of informing him that MAP is available to prevent pregnancy, you just attacked him for his view.

That's not providing FACT-based information.

Instead of embracing the CHOICES others have made that did not include abortion, you mock them.

You're a hypocrite of the worst kind. The kind that thinks she's got everyone else fooled with her bullshit and lies, when the only one she's fooled is herself.
Kenose

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that I'd rather my daughter die than to receive a life saving abortion.
You're full of crap. You're full of feces for jesus.
SJMissssSWEET wrote:
<quoted text>

Nope, I would not allow my child to kill her child nor would I ever think that I had a right to kill my child.

I would rather my child die than to kill her child....
Your words:
"I would rather my child die than to kill her child."

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious "La" is treated according to how she treats others.
Kenose

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Oh hey.... I'm in Belmore.

Cue the paranoid delusions from sASS, the liar.
Kenose

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Bellmore

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> She knows why she is here. She likes to play the "Im here to promote ways to prevent pregnancy to avoid abortion" game *thinking* that THAT is deflecting from the fact that she supports abortion as choice.
(As if we all don't want women to prevent pregnancy to avoid abortion)
Gee, what a noble concept @@
The best is when she claims "I think abortion is yucky"or " I hate abortion"...while supporting others decisions to choose that for them.
@@
She's only fooling herself.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example of why I say it does not take a person with a law degree to use the law to slap the face of idiots.
Nice going Chicky.
According to what Chicky posted, "Calling your wife a bitch IS domestic abuse and IS AN ASSAULT. I gave you the law that makes it an assault. You are just ignoring THE FACTS", then you and she are guilty of "assault". If a husband calling his wife a bitch is abuse and assault, what do you think makes it different when you people do it?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>What does my post have to do with her?
Lala is no different from you. You BOTH support an evil act to destroy the life of your developing child.
I don't believe in deliberate killing to save anothers life. I've explained why its not necessary as you've been fed to believe.
They've gone from yor answer to a hypothetical being about your daughter choosing elective abortion, to it being "life-saving" abortion, to now Ladilulu lying and saying something about you would "kill" your daughter. lol, they can't make any point or prove anything they say by using the truth. They have to embellish or lie.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
And just yesterday he called Foo a "hebe".
Nice, eh?
I recall years ago when you used to make derogatory remarks about Marys race. You even got called out on it. You proceeded to escape it by claiming that latinos grossed you out as a young girl when they wistled at you. Funny part was when CD announced that he was one and SUDDENLY you didn't use racial slurs at Mary.

You and the proaborts called nasy nana a racist for publically showing her disgust for her daughters choice in bi-racial men and by the burden of her bi-racial grandchildren.

YOU an afford to talk?

LOL

@@
Kenose

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> I know what an IP addy is dear. You were under kenose with the same IP addy and you're denying you got busted.
LOL
Now.....off you go.......
*poof*
More lies. The IP address from my imposter was "new york, new york", but we know you lie to exalt your never ending bullcrap.

Your dead hubby rots.

Have a great day!

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
They've gone from yor answer to a hypothetical being about your daughter choosing elective abortion, to it being "life-saving" abortion, to now Ladilulu lying and saying something about you would "kill" your daughter. lol, they can't make any point or prove anything they say by using the truth. They have to embellish or lie.
I know. I just sit here and laugh at their desperation.

They exxagerate and distort the truth and go in attack mode when defeated. Gotta love their displays of desperate times calling for desperate measures .

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies. The IP address from my imposter was "new york, new york", but we know you lie to exalt your never ending bullcrap.
Your dead hubby rots.
Have a great day!
^^^emotional breakdown in progress^^^^^

Of course his body has roted. Who do you think he is? St Jacinta?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>What does my post have to do with her?
Apparently, abortion is not the option for you. But that's not the issue. The issue is other women. You are not every woman.

I support women's civil rights and understand abortion is one of the options of pregnancy.(If men could get pregnant, you better believe abortion would be available 24/7/365 at the drop of a hat for pennies, not hundreds or thousands of dollars)

I also understand not every pregnant woman will choose abortion. For that reason alone, abortion needs to remain legal and regulated -- not be driven into the black market as a criminal act because some delusional folks believe their beliefs rule all.

Finally, you have the civil right to believe abortion is evil. You do not have the right to dictate this belief to others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 231,181 - 231,200 of303,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coral Springs Discussions

Search the Coral Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min former res 65,170
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Jesus Christ 1,034,507
Review: John Wai Kung Fu Academy 2 hr Stephanie Rodgers 24
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 43,021
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr heres de money 2,633
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 67,199
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr EyeOfTheNewt 95,846
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coral Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Coral Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance