Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309851 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#245587 Jun 26, 2012
Blueboy is a knight; all klansmen are.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course its her "knight". She is of that kind of low class ilk anyway, so its not like its a shocker that she finds idiots like that as something to admire.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#245588 Jun 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Really? So Foo=LadiLulu? and Chicky=LadiLulu?"
Glad to see you admit that both Foo and Chicky mock Sassy about her deceased husband as well as you do. But no, what they post isn't what I was talking about, Toots. I was talking about the "he rots" type of posts. That's a Ladilulu thing.
Nope.

You LIED and are an idiot. I, too, have never said that he "rots". Go ahead and prove it, Lynn.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#245589 Jun 26, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
How could I be in New Jersey and Bellmore simultaneously?
Maybe the "geniuses" Lynn and Skanky {{giggle}} can tell me?
LOLOL!
I just did in my previous post.

Indianapolis

#245590 Jun 26, 2012
So you raised a kid who can't call a cab and has no friends?
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>
ONE of those choices is abortion. You want HER to decide. If she chooses abortion, then your good with that. I'm not prochoice because I DONT support THAT ONE CHOICE.
Get it , miss "educated".
If your daughter came to you TODAY, determined to abort her child REGARDLESS of your opinion, would you drive her? Let's suppose if not, she'd have to take a bus there alone - in the rain.
Well?

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#245591 Jun 26, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
IP address aside, the post was definitely not your writing style. I will say that this is one reason I have a registered ID.
<quoted text>
Same here.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#245592 Jun 26, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sweetie. I just love abusing you two. You deserve it!
Simply put!
: D
^^An idiot admitting she abuses people and enjoys it. That's the type of fool who supports a woman's right to kill her child in utero.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#245593 Jun 26, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the infamous "who's on first, what's on second, I don't know is on third" defense....
That's your defense, bonehead. I don't have to defend anything, it wasn't my claim. You made a claim you couldn't prove or defend. Lousy lawyer you always prove yourself to be.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#245594 Jun 26, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
La, I love you. But I'm not agreeing with your claim that withholding treatment equals killing someone. I understand what you're getting at, but I don't agree. Right to refuse treatment may end in death, too. But it doesn't equal active killing.
Women with fatal pregnancies have the civil right to refuse life-saving treatment (abortion). Maybe you or I would not agree with it, but it is the woman's right to determine her own outcome -- even if it's death.
The hypothetical for JM clearly highlights her double-standard and fetal worship above all else. We are in agreement about that.
No, because Sassy clearly stated her [first] concern was her daughter's eternal life. People with no soul would never understand that.

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#245595 Jun 26, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are PAINFULLY STUPID.
Of COURSE the results differed!! They were two different people! With completely different issues! You, a friggin half-wit, have the GALL to question medical professionals?? Your friend (if she exists, which I doubt HIGHLY) was lucky!
I love armchair LOSERS like you who are barely educated yet think you KNOW MORE than attorneys, doctors and other experts.
You minimize education simply because you don't have one.?
Until, of course, said professionals save YOUR life or that of people you care for. Then SUDDENLY they know what they are doing.
WOW.
Bull lala. They both had the same situation. You NAMED her condition. Remember? My gf lost over 60lbs and was gravely ill. Dr was on standbby during her ordeal ready to deliver her baby. She wanted more children even after going through this condition cor each of her kids. She did miscarry a few times though. Shee said that she could NEVER kill her baby. BOTH of her Drs had two different medical opinions. Who was SHE to question the first Drs " medical advice" should be your question not mine. She did though and both she and her kids are alive for it.

You HATE to hear about Drs different medical opinions. Many were told that they had to abort in order to treat cancer, remember? Not today. They avooid pregnancy but if they are already they give birth and receive chemo. How DARE those women question medical advice, right?@@

For YEARS DRs told cancer patients that thdy HAD to abort in order fo receive chemo.The women took their medical advice. NO MORE. Many today successfully

“Nasty Nana”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#245596 Jun 26, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
These people don't even believe in evolution, so we would cease to exist!
*poof!*
LOL!
LMAO, touché my Ladi, well played! ;-)

Indianapolis

#245597 Jun 26, 2012
It's hard to tell if he is an actual racist or if he's like a naughty 3yo who knows he'll get a response if he says something shocking. I submit he is clearly DESPERATE for attention and clearly delusional about his ability to debate others. He actually thinks he can intimidate people on the internet by challenging them to a "brawl". It doesn't get stupider than that.
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
And just yesterday he called Foo a "hebe".
Nice, eh?
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#245598 Jun 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
They've gone from yor answer to a hypothetical being about your daughter choosing elective abortion, to it being "life-saving" abortion, to now Ladilulu lying and saying something about you would "kill" your daughter. lol, they can't make any point or prove anything they say by using the truth. They have to embellish or lie.
Doesn't matter how you want to say it, the simple truth is that sASS said that she'd rather her daughter die than have an abortion. That doesn't sound very "pro-life" to me.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#245599 Jun 26, 2012
Lady_Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
Giggle!!!
It hurts them so good, it is what they thrive on after all!
;-)
Yet all she's doing is abusing herslef. She's abusing her own self-respect, her own dignity, her own self-worth etc. by posting the ignorance, stupidity and viciousness she posts. She's not touching any one else with what she posts, because what she posts isn't the truth. It's never the truth. That girl has been on self-destruct at least ever since i've been here.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#245600 Jun 26, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
So you raised a kid who can't call a cab and has no friends?
<quoted text>
Joke gone bad ^^^^

Notice lala avoids the question AGAIN?
LOL

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#245601 Jun 26, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Give it up lala. IP addys can change from one side of a building to another. Change your computer(ipad, laptop, pc, iphone) and the same thing can happen.
There are many ways to change location , miss "educated". Your fooling yourself not us.
LOL, leave it to the people she likes to call "drop outs" to prove what an idiot the self-proclaimed "educated" one is. We can see the obvious, and it's just as obvious she can't.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#245602 Jun 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your dead hubby rots."
The only poster who posts things like that about Sassy's deceased 1st husband is Ladiulu. You're losing it, and we'll be witnessing it happen...again. Happens every time a PLer posts truth that hits home with you.
You can believe whatever you want to believe, you delusional moron. I heard on this thread today that sASS's hubby is dead.

"Cattle die, kinsmen die
one day you die yourself"

Tell me if "Ladi" would post something of that nature, ms. know-it-all.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#245603 Jun 26, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter how you want to say it, the simple truth is that sASS said that she'd rather her daughter die than have an abortion. That doesn't sound very "pro-life" to me.
I would rather my kids die then to find out that they DELIBERATELY killed anyone. My son included.

We don't kill, so I'm safe.

How about you miss " I admitted to an abortion".?

Indianapolis

#245604 Jun 26, 2012
You;ve explained nothing. You are not a physician and you are not privy to each pregnancy that attains complications. For many women, the thought of waiting until the last moment to see if an abortion is required is stupid, since changes can happen incredibly quickly under those circumstances. We don't wait until the patient is in cardiac failure to replace a damaged valve.
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>What does my post have to do with her?
Lala is no different from you. You BOTH support an evil act to destroy the life of your developing child.
I don't believe in deliberate killing to save anothers life. I've explained why its not necessary as you've been fed to believe.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#245605 Jun 26, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
IP address aside, the post was definitely not your writing style. I will say that this is one reason I have a registered ID.
<quoted text>
Thanks. Like I said, that other kenose wasn't as ... nice as me

;-)

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#245606 Jun 26, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
You;re as stupid as he is. He hasn't destroyed anyone here; he can't. He is also incapable of discussing this or any other topic. From what I gather from his personality, if he ever had sex with a woman and she got pregnant, he would probably HOPE she'd abort so he wouldn't have to pay child support. And he sure as hell isn't mature enough to be a useful father.
I can ell you flat out that his narcissism means he doesn't give a damn about the fetus--or women.
<quoted text>
You proaborts don't care about the fetus either. You don't care about the woman either. What monster would support a woman killing her preborn child?

No proaborts helping a poor girl save her baby. Only financial help to allow her to kill it(PP).

Nuff said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coral Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min John Galt 1,232,042
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr red and right 53,456
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 hr TRD 70,012
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr Anne 97,251
Review: MB Automotive Thu Christina 1
A safe, psychedelic, plant and fungi guided bo... Thu jjay75 2
News Financial friendship turns sour (Aug '07) Apr 30 theguy 103
More from around the web

Coral Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]