Dollar General faces new lawsuit

Full story: Montgomery Advertiser

A Montgomery law firm has filed a joint lawsuit in federal court, alleging that Dollar General stores intentionally misclassified its store managers as executives to avoid paying them overtime.
Comments
421 - 440 of 944 Comments Last updated Yesterday
dannyboy

Stow, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#433
Apr 15, 2011
 
i have been a cashier for dollar general for 9 months now. I like it. I like working freight and i like doing recovery. Its simple and straightforward once you get in the swing of it. Our DM is motivated and a bit of an A@#hole. But i suppose if all my phone calls were because someone misplaced a deposit or customer complaints were coming in at my stores i may be a little cranky too. People do not call their DM's to give them good news. My SM is okay. She too is motivated and a bit of a b@#ch. but instead of starting our recovery at 4 or god forbid 5pm we start at 6 because she wants to work backstock an extra hour every night. And i am responsible for HBC, Seasonal, Toys, pop wall and coolers in addition to customers and the list of things that my SM wants completed before i leave that are not my regular job duties. And that is just fine when i have an extra hour or the mid shift employee is already started on recovery. But 3 hours is not enough to complete these tasks while running register because customers are human and ask any 3rd rate psychologist, humans are unpredictable and if the middle school across the road from us or the elementary or high school down the road is hosting sporting events or practice i consider my night shot and dead because i will not be able to get away from the register before, during, or just after said events. And because i'm the only guy working there i take over the former resident slackers position as whipping boy. I can count on my fingers the amount of times i have been told "this is a store run by women and we like it that way".Both Managers and the 3rd key are all women. But saying it even once is both ignorant and unprofessional. I work pet food by myself always. I close a majority of the nights(5 out of 7, i also work our truck days) so besides the vendors(ours bust their but mind you) i also stock all the soda. And i do a majority of the chemical stock also. It is one thing to leverage your assets intellgently it is another thing entirely to shove the harder work off onto another person because they are a guy.Unprofessional attitudes permeate our store.gossip with a co-worker is normal it is another thing to be a SM and inform a cashier about a deposit the assistant manager left in the office desk for a month And that the Ass. Mngr is on probation. Fun times at D.G.
UST325

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#434
Apr 15, 2011
 
Wrongly....I know EXACTLY how you feel. you bust your butt for hours and hours, weeks and weeks, doing EVERYTHING and then some that you are supposed to do. just when you think you have finished all of that, there is more piled on, mostly when you haven't even finished what you were supposed to do in the first place. THEN, on top of all that, you can't even sit down, eat anything, or take any other kind of break because there is no one to relieve you to do so. on top of all that, you get bitched at by the manager, dm, etc because you didn't take a break and you are causing them to go over in hours. hey, not my F*#$in problem if the company is so ass backwards, and have their own heads up their own asses for the "almighty dollar" that they might lose if they actually get enough people to work and better yet, keep the good employees that are actually busting their asses for them to get that damned dollar. at present, am in the process of searching out a lawyer that will take on a case, because of no breaks (federal laws broken there), and go wherever there are stores in the country. maybe when that happens, DG will learn something? but i doubt it. will post when i have found a lawyer to take this case.
wrongly wrote:
<quoted text> Well i thought that i would have the same feeling about dg when i got my job to but they want people to shut up and take it even if you are doing all the work and no one else is not even the manager and you asked to be taught and train and ask for the sop so you can do your job better then the next thing you know your fired because you reported it and you were honest so be careful ladyhawk because i worked hard and really believed in DG but they fired me based on lies and no proof. And then played favorities with other employees. And my manager was the worst of all playing head games with the employees. My manager had me work off the clock and he also made me do his job. I really wanted to stay with the company but people find out they dont care about us i wish i could fin an attorny because i didn't deserve to lose my job

Since: Nov 10

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#435
Apr 15, 2011
 
dannyboy wrote:
i have been a cashier for dollar general for 9 months now. I like it. I like working freight and i like doing recovery. Its simple and straightforward once you get in the swing of it. Our DM is motivated and a bit of an A@#hole. But i suppose if all my phone calls were because someone misplaced a deposit or customer complaints were coming in at my stores i may be a little cranky too. People do not call their DM's to give them good news. My SM is okay. She too is motivated and a bit of a b@#ch. but instead of starting our recovery at 4 or god forbid 5pm we start at 6 because she wants to work backstock an extra hour every night. And i am responsible for HBC, Seasonal, Toys, pop wall and coolers in addition to customers and the list of things that my SM wants completed before i leave that are not my regular job duties. And that is just fine when i have an extra hour or the mid shift employee is already started on recovery. But 3 hours is not enough to complete these tasks while running register because customers are human and ask any 3rd rate psychologist, humans are unpredictable and if the middle school across the road from us or the elementary or high school down the road is hosting sporting events or practice i consider my night shot and dead because i will not be able to get away from the register before, during, or just after said events. And because i'm the only guy working there i take over the former resident slackers position as whipping boy. I can count on my fingers the amount of times i have been told "this is a store run by women and we like it that way".Both Managers and the 3rd key are all women. But saying it even once is both ignorant and unprofessional. I work pet food by myself always. I close a majority of the nights(5 out of 7, i also work our truck days) so besides the vendors(ours bust their but mind you) i also stock all the soda. And i do a majority of the chemical stock also. It is one thing to leverage your assets intellgently it is another thing entirely to shove the harder work off onto another person because they are a guy.Unprofessional attitudes permeate our store.gossip with a co-worker is normal it is another thing to be a SM and inform a cashier about a deposit the assistant manager left in the office desk for a month And that the Ass. Mngr is on probation. Fun times at D.G.
sounds to me like you have a discrimination(sexist)issue goin on in your store. it's not just ignorance or bein unprofessional but, if the work is left up to you to get done. if your sm wants to run stock longer than what the company says to so let her run it while you go on ahead and get your recovery goin and done. it has been a proven that if they are doin their recovery every hour when it comes time for you to do yours it shouldn't take you no time at all to get it knocked out. this i know i would have my team do it but instead of 10min/hr i had them do it for 15 due to havin to keep stoppin for customers. as far as the gossip that is everywhere i don't care what job you are workin at. your sm should of known better than to be speakin with anyone about that situation that tells me that you can't go to her with anything confidential she will put you out there on blast to everyone and their mother. all i can say is good luck cause it wouldn't be me.....

Since: Nov 10

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#436
Apr 15, 2011
 
UST325 wrote:
Wrongly....I know EXACTLY how you feel. you bust your butt for hours and hours, weeks and weeks, doing EVERYTHING and then some that you are supposed to do. just when you think you have finished all of that, there is more piled on, mostly when you haven't even finished what you were supposed to do in the first place. THEN, on top of all that, you can't even sit down, eat anything, or take any other kind of break because there is no one to relieve you to do so. on top of all that, you get bitched at by the manager, dm, etc because you didn't take a break and you are causing them to go over in hours. hey, not my F*#$in problem if the company is so ass backwards, and have their own heads up their own asses for the "almighty dollar" that they might lose if they actually get enough people to work and better yet, keep the good employees that are actually busting their asses for them to get that damned dollar. at present, am in the process of searching out a lawyer that will take on a case, because of no breaks (federal laws broken there), and go wherever there are stores in the country. maybe when that happens, DG will learn something? but i doubt it. will post when i have found a lawyer to take this case.
<quoted text>
AMEN!!! I "T" totally agree with you. If they would stop worryin about how much time a person gets and pay a descent pay then maybe they would get more people to work for them who do give a damn.as far as the no break bit that is your sm's fault. the matrix is set up so that there is coverage for you to take your break. yes i do understand that on a few of those days you are only there maybe an hour and half and still got long night ahead of ya but tell me what store actually goes by that thing. your sm can rework that schedule so that you got coverage to leave and eat. this company will never change the day it does is the day the doors are locked permanently. I don't know if this guy can help you but his name is Keith he is a paralegal the number is 1-800-283-2202. Statue Limitations is 2yrs so if anyone else reads this and decides to call him make sure you are within your 2yr period.
No one special

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#437
Apr 16, 2011
 
If you think about it, if you work for DG now, you could always check with your state's Labor & Industries (L&I) department and see what they say in regards to breaks. Most of them are pretty strict about it and will hammer DG down for that. Most of the times it's a hefty fine from what I've heard.

For those that don't, if there is a class action lawsuit, DG will most likely be forced to hand over their records of worked time for each person, in which case, from what I've seen of most complaints, will show that you worked without a break.

MIND you that in certain states, they are not REQUIRED to give the 15 minute breaks; however if you work more than 7 (6.5 in some states) hours, they ARE required to give you a MINIMUM of 30 minutes UNPAID lunch.

Anyway, that's just my two cents.
Anonymous

North Garden, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#438
Apr 19, 2011
 
The store manager is required to do a schedule and put her people in to take over and give breaks. whether or not it is required by law in each state. The associates need at least 10 min every 2.5 hours so they can refresh themselves and maintain a good helpful friendly attitude. I as the store manager took my breaks and like i said in previous post, i am no better than anyone else. Dollar general will work your ass off and dont give a damn, you have to care about yourself and take what you deserve. Dollar general gets away with too much. i thought a class action lawsuit would change them but look at the family dollar lawssuit. the managers won all that money and didnt change one thing in thier store policies and procedures. why? because they dont care. they have lots of money to fight the little people, but if they didnt have the little people, there would be no dg. It is time to start looking around and do research on the company you are thinking about going to. i will not ever take another job without running the complaints and bbb on them. No matter what you think, say or do, dg does not care. if you are thinking of reporting someone, expect huge retaliation from dm or sm. the assistant manager i had told lies about me, got me fired with just hersay, and though she could do a better job than me. but what she didnt know was she had to take the managers test, she failed, it all came back and bit her in the u kno what. now she is running the store for low pay and is in the position that most stores are in. they hve had four managers in 6 months trying to take my place., hahahaflllala. hardly any manager who had ever been in amother store is going to do all the work for little pay they know the deal and managers are supposed to delegate. not do all the work themselves and put so much on her associates when they are supposed to be recovering. this company does not care what happens and if you put a lawsuit on them, they dont care. it would just add to thier lawsuit list. just get out and go somewhere else. personally i am going for the lawsuit of wrongful termination and defammation, that is my choice whether they care of dont care. i am so glad i dont work for them and all that i lost when they fired me, i will get it back eventually. they will kill you. and was not bragging about my weight loss, that was a serious health problem brought on by working my self into the ground and for what. sorry you took it that way. believe me i am bragging about gettig my weight and health back and its already been 6 months.
LA Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#439
Apr 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

tyler wrote:
why work for them then? besides anyone can run a DOLLAR general with half a brain! move on to better and bigger things ok now....
spoken like someone that have a half of brain. Dollar General over work they Managers while reaping the benefit
LA Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#440
Apr 19, 2011
 
Ninjababy wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!! I "T" totally agree with you. If they would stop worryin about how much time a person gets and pay a descent pay then maybe they would get more people to work for them who do give a damn.as far as the no break bit that is your sm's fault. the matrix is set up so that there is coverage for you to take your break. yes i do understand that on a few of those days you are only there maybe an hour and half and still got long night ahead of ya but tell me what store actually goes by that thing. your sm can rework that schedule so that you got coverage to leave and eat. this company will never change the day it does is the day the doors are locked permanently. I don't know if this guy can help you but his name is Keith he is a paralegal the number is 1-800-283-2202. Statue Limitations is 2yrs so if anyone else reads this and decides to call him make sure you are within your 2yr period.
you can blame sm all you want but what you don't know is DG has total control over payroll which effects hours, which effects how many people can be in the store. I was a store manager for DG and there was time I was in the store by myself because of payroll or should I say the lack of payroll did it for 6 yrs. And I was a Damn good Manager!
UST325

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#441
Apr 20, 2011
 
well i no longer work this that completely screwed up company, but and have only been out a couple of months. the matrix is another thing completely screwed up. and there IS no coverage when there are ONLY 2 asst. managers working and the DM refuses to send any kind of help at all. the store i was able to escape from goes by that thing to a T, and so do a number of others. if you don't, they bitch, if you do anything else, they bitch. so to me, they are all bitches no matter what. you are damned if you do and damned if you don't with this company. but when you DM thinks he has the balls to also call you and the other ASM "stupid and idiots" loud enough to be heard by customers and the cashier, then there is a major problem.
Ninjababy wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!! I "T" totally agree with you. If they would stop worryin about how much time a person gets and pay a descent pay then maybe they would get more people to work for them who do give a damn.as far as the no break bit that is your sm's fault. the matrix is set up so that there is coverage for you to take your break. yes i do understand that on a few of those days you are only there maybe an hour and half and still got long night ahead of ya but tell me what store actually goes by that thing. your sm can rework that schedule so that you got coverage to leave and eat. this company will never change the day it does is the day the doors are locked permanently. I don't know if this guy can help you but his name is Keith he is a paralegal the number is 1-800-283-2202. Statue Limitations is 2yrs so if anyone else reads this and decides to call him make sure you are within your 2yr period.
UST325

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#442
Apr 20, 2011
 
i have checked in the states that i have worked in and there is no law stating in them or any other state that they are required to give you any kind of 15 min. break at all. BUT if you do work more then 7 hours there is a federal law that requires at least a 30 unpaid break, and in DG's own policy they state "30 min. uninterrupted break". But even then, if you are the only one there working management wise, there is no way in hell you can even get a break at all. the other ASM i worked with used to punch back in and then out of a cashier needed something, which is not an uninterrupted break at that point. i worked open to close with no breaks at all on a number of occasions, worked 7 days a week at times as well with no breaks at all when there were only 2 management to work the store. so i think its time that Dollar General pays back a little, since the employees past and present gave enough to them.
No one special wrote:
If you think about it, if you work for DG now, you could always check with your state's Labor & Industries (L&I) department and see what they say in regards to breaks. Most of them are pretty strict about it and will hammer DG down for that. Most of the times it's a hefty fine from what I've heard.
For those that don't, if there is a class action lawsuit, DG will most likely be forced to hand over their records of worked time for each person, in which case, from what I've seen of most complaints, will show that you worked without a break.
MIND you that in certain states, they are not REQUIRED to give the 15 minute breaks; however if you work more than 7 (6.5 in some states) hours, they ARE required to give you a MINIMUM of 30 minutes UNPAID lunch.
Anyway, that's just my two cents.

Since: Nov 10

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#443
Apr 20, 2011
 
These states require meal periods: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Washington, and West Virginia.

To find your stateís requirements, consult the Department of Laborís chart on meal periods.

Since: Nov 10

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444
Apr 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I've noticed that there are different ones on this blog sayin about how they were held accountable for this reason or let go for that reason all due to dg's policy but what i haven't read is someone actually puttin this company on blast for breakin their own policy. if they hold you to it they need to be held to it as well. how many of you can actually say you read the so called employee handbook?? i bet you all signed the form in the front agreein to their policies. i am not defendin them by no means lord knows they did me wrong in such a major way but i'm tellin ya read theri policy book and then study up on your laws. as i said they are quick to jump to hold whoever they can accountable to their policy so hold them to their own words. make them eat what they say i guess you could put it. that book can help you more than you think if you just take the time and go over it.
jane

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#445
Apr 21, 2011
 
ninjababy is right. and i am going to hold them to thierr policy. they preach paper trail and holding persons accountable for thier actions. now i am holding them accountable for their actions. i have a clean work record with dg and they came in and suspended me on hearsay. no write up no progressive discipline, no nothing. and then fired me a week later. dm didnt back up her crap on paper cause she had nothing and took hearsay as the down right truth. i got my unemployment after four months because i had a paper trail and i had to take it to the last appeals in person. do not ever do the phone interview on the first appeal. go in person and take your lawyer. my lawyer said that is the only way you are going to win. in person. trust me dollar general will send no one there in person. they are on the phone. always. telling thier lies. always be able to know your handbook and a sop manual. these two books are on your side more than they are on dg side and can be used against them. and it really works. read read read. check all employment laws in your state.
UST325

Sumner, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#446
Apr 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Jane...if you can or have friends on the inside of that store that would or might be willing to help you. get them to either sneak out papers that you might need as well...sheduals, etc. they can even take pics if they have a camera phone of the computer screen and any emails sent through the computer..that is...if the camera can be blocked from seeing what is being done. I was able to get all kinds of papers out of my old store showing all kinds of screw-ups. The old SM did the same thing before she quite, which is when most of my problems with DG started. I will be getting in contact with her as well to add her onto my lawsuite that i am checking into with the help of a very nice person on this board giving me a phone number to call. but good luck with your lawyer, DG really needs to be taken down before they get almost like wal-mart, look whats happening with them. GO ladies of wal-mart as well!!!!
jane wrote:
ninjababy is right. and i am going to hold them to thierr policy. they preach paper trail and holding persons accountable for thier actions. now i am holding them accountable for their actions. i have a clean work record with dg and they came in and suspended me on hearsay. no write up no progressive discipline, no nothing. and then fired me a week later. dm didnt back up her crap on paper cause she had nothing and took hearsay as the down right truth. i got my unemployment after four months because i had a paper trail and i had to take it to the last appeals in person. do not ever do the phone interview on the first appeal. go in person and take your lawyer. my lawyer said that is the only way you are going to win. in person. trust me dollar general will send no one there in person. they are on the phone. always. telling thier lies. always be able to know your handbook and a sop manual. these two books are on your side more than they are on dg side and can be used against them. and it really works. read read read. check all employment laws in your state.
jane

North Garden, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#447
Apr 22, 2011
 
UST325,
That is one thing i was not able to do as the assistant manager was the one who told the lies, she is now there after failing the managers test, doing my job for $10.00 a hour. they have been thru four managers since october. no one will stay there. She has told all the employees there they will lose their job if she sees them speaking to me or having anything to do with me. and they are all job scared. after all i did for them as the store manager, and gave them more pay than any other store around, was understanding and saved their asses more than once, was flexible with the schdedule and sometimes made more than one schedule a week to keep them happy, treated them like i wanted to be treated, they turned their backs on me. what i really need is a sop manual the red one, the one right before sop went on computer. the dm admitted in the interview with the appeals examiner that she fired me on hearsay. she didnt have any proof of my wrong doing. i have my personell record, that is how i found out who did what to me. and i have the proof that was archived that got me my unemployment. could you give me the number of the person you are speaking to? my email, tednjane@embarqmail.com. it always pays to have more than one persons advice. yes, dollar general needs to be taken down fast. and it wont happen as long as these people just complain and doesnt do anything about thier situation. and they can be taken down and made pay for thier wrongdoing. i am still as upset today as i was the day i was let go. a group needs to be formed to get media attention on this. i would be the one up front i can promise that. what i see needs to take place is a group getting a lawyer together, getting medai attention to attract dg attention. i actually wrote kathleen guion a letter the day i was suspended telling her the truth, but she believed the rm and dm. I told her how much my job meant to me. it didnt matter. and now they have hurt my good name and i am MAD. Mrs. guion had her secretary call me and say anything i needed just let them know. bull crap. she said she had a investigation full swing on dm, i think it lasted for five weeks and i never heard anything after that. wonder what they found and covered up. If anyone is interested, I will be your voice if you need me. There is just so many people that have been done wrong, hurt in many ways and lost everything like i did. and the worst thing i lost was my good reputation in the retail world. And they dont even care. Look at all the money they spend to let dm go to tn, and go to a concert. they could actually pay decent wages. I not only take up for me, but for all the people after me.
Someone who needed a job

Englewood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#448
Apr 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

well u can call me brained washed also..I worked for a comp for almost 10 years as a manager and was layed off.I am 58 years old and no one wanted to hire me and I applyed at DG and THEY HIRED ME!!! Be off work for 5 months and be turned down for jobs u know u can do in ur sleep. Live on 275 a week unemployment and then get a job..any job and u will wake up and thank God for giving u this job..They could have hired someone younger and more schooling but they didnt they hired me.As far as moving up I am going to..When I get up at 5 am to go in at 6 tomorrow u can best bet i am going to be so thankful I have a job to go to..O and by the way 3 of my friends who stayed on unemployment for the full 2 years are now asking me for a job..Will I hire them? I think NOT!!!!
UST325

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449
May 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

good for you that you found and have a job. how long have you been there? apparently NOT long enough to actually see what goes on and how employees are treated, especially management. but wait, you do everything right, or you think you are, and then they find just ONE little detail, and your dream job that you think is all sweet and roses will turn into the hell that the rest of us are bitching about. i'm going to go along with "jane" and sue the crap out of DG for whatever i can get out of them, making sure it hits the newspapers and tv news as well. but you go on yoru merry little way with DG, hand in hand, till they let go and you fall all by yourself.
Someone who needed a job wrote:
well u can call me brained washed also..I worked for a comp for almost 10 years as a manager and was layed off.I am 58 years old and no one wanted to hire me and I applyed at DG and THEY HIRED ME!!! Be off work for 5 months and be turned down for jobs u know u can do in ur sleep. Live on 275 a week unemployment and then get a job..any job and u will wake up and thank God for giving u this job..They could have hired someone younger and more schooling but they didnt they hired me.As far as moving up I am going to..When I get up at 5 am to go in at 6 tomorrow u can best bet i am going to be so thankful I have a job to go to..O and by the way 3 of my friends who stayed on unemployment for the full 2 years are now asking me for a job..Will I hire them? I think NOT!!!!
I agree

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#450
May 5, 2011
 
UST325 , u are so correct im in the same situation and was in the same situation as ( someone who needs a job), I took a job after being laid off as well, Thought the same thing wooooo hoooo I have a job . Well guess what I have now ? Go ahead take a guess. I have a messed up arm, one surgery down and going in to see if I need the second surgery tomorrow. So as I have said before you better pray everyday and be grateful for what you have before you loose it. I can no longer use my arm like I did before. All I was doing was proving I was a good employee. And at 58 you better be in some damn good shape or you will never make it because tehy are going to have you busting your ass. You think you goiong to be getting help NOPE , Its a one man show and you'r their MAN good luck.
nofoolnomore

Barboursville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451
May 5, 2011
 
i hired people your age because that is the only people that will stay and take the beating. thankful for thier job and all that good stuff, loyal employees, and all that good stuff, you are the type that will probably be thankful to them when they trash your ass. they will use you up hurt you and not be held accountable for it. and laugh at you as you crawl out the door in embarrassment and shame. because they will make up something about you if the cant get nothin on you. this forum is for warning people like you buty u see us as complaining not thankful. yep i am thankful. thankful that i am not killing my self anymore and i am paying for being the excellent employee store manager i might add to you. you dont need training to work for dollar general havnt you guess that by now. all you need is a attitude. and you better be in durn good shape to work there. you are going to move up and see what can happen when you are the only one that stocks, runs register, and everything else. and as for you not hiring those people, that is a nasty attitude to have because that is thier money in unemployment and they damn well deserve to get all of it like i am doing. i had to fight four months to get mine cause of lies an here is another thing, other people there see you moving up, you will fight to keep that position. too much drama and backstabbing going on by idiots. dont come on our forum and tell us anything cause we know it and you dont but you will. so there lady i wish you were near my district., i would come to your store and cross my arms and laugh my ass off at you. good luck and dont plan on retirement. hey you must not have gotten much pay to just get only 275 a week. a grateful ex employee
nofoolnomore

Barboursville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#452
May 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

and guess what it doesnt matter how many years you have in management. this is no managers job. a manager delegates his work out to associates and makes sure the work gets done. there have been four managers who have tried to take my place and failed. toodle doo.. i know what i am talking about. and you are learning. good luckie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coosada Discussions

Search the Coosada Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone with first hand experience with Grand Ma... Fri SetemUp 3
James roy dent aka the oil man (Mar '10) Fri Vin Zint 39
sex offender in millbrook al (Oct '10) Thu pumpkin 16
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Give Him a Brain 84
Fox's Pizza Den brings homestyle pizzeria to do... (Jan '13) Jul 21 UnlimitedGs 12
What is the status of this relationship? Jul 21 GSA 2
New jobs at Hyundai plant draw more than 22,000... (Jun '12) Jul 13 Kentucky 493
•••
•••
•••
Coosada Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Coosada Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Coosada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Coosada News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coosada
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••