Livingston, TN

#1 Sep 23, 2010
the worst dealership i have ever been to. but head managers
please

United States

#2 Sep 23, 2010
pissed off wrote:
the worst dealership i have ever been to. but head managers
Please go see a psychiatrist. You need to move on.
CookevilleHonda

Rochester Mills, PA

#3 Sep 24, 2010
Aint that the truth! If your this mad go to corporate. I have been to honda and they have never done anything to me, they have always done what my car needed, they have fixed it in the time frame I was giving. They have always been extremly helpfull, I feel like they have went above and beyond what was called for.
hmmmm

Cookeville, TN

#4 Sep 24, 2010
I've purchased 2 vehicles there, never had any issues with them.
telling the truth

Manchester, TN

#6 Oct 8, 2010
I heard from someone that works there that Danny Mills has an std and he got it from another guy that works there.They should really test their employees more often for DRUGS&&STDS!! I know I will never buy a car from those scumbags!
did i miss something

Cookeville, TN

#7 Oct 9, 2010
so what if somebody has an std. if youre not sleeping with them, it wouldnt matter..that doesnt mean they loose the right to work lol
Hot

Norcross, GA

#8 Oct 12, 2010
Danny Mills Gay? Is he hot? Who is his friend and is he hot?
ANTHONY MILLS

Dayton, OH

#9 Oct 18, 2010
I am glad that all these people have nothing better than to get online and say all the things they think they know... 1st off, no where close to gay. 2nd... definitely no STD... but whoever is writing this knows me outside of work because all my customers know me as Anthony and not Danny but thats beside the point. If you have a problem with me, take it up with me. If you dont know my number you can find me at Cookeville Honda almost everyday.
up close and personal

Cookeville, TN

#10 Oct 22, 2010
telling the truth wrote:
I heard from someone that works there that Danny Mills has an std and he got it from another guy that works there.They should really test their employees more often for DRUGS&&STDS!! I know I will never buy a car from those scumbags!
first off danny is a very hard working man. He is one of the best guys i know. He is not gay... maybe he just is not interested in you and you have a jealousy factor going on. I love Danny and i consider myself very lucky to be in his life. Trust me you couldn't ask for a better person. He is as honest as they come. He is hotter than hell!!! He is always there for me. Oh and there is no STD issue going on either... I no for a fact. Just stop your whining and find someone else.
PECKERHEAD

Whittier, NC

#11 Dec 13, 2010
I believe I would know Danny better than anyone....up close and personal has him figured out!! some people like to start rumors because they can't have what they want and it makes them mad, jealous, and psycho. He is a really honest person and has ALWAYS been there for me. For sure he is not gay and does not have an STD!!! They won't buy a car from scumbags, but yet wont quit calling them and texting them!! GET A LIFE!!!!!
GetOverYourself

Cookeville, TN

#12 Dec 14, 2010
Victory Automotive Group --- Cookeville Honda's owner ---- cheats and steals those unfortunate people that do business with them.
lmao

Cookeville, TN

#13 Dec 14, 2010
PECKERHEAD wrote:
I believe I would know Danny better than anyone....up close and personal has him figured out!! some people like to start rumors because they can't have what they want and it makes them mad, jealous, and psycho. He is a really honest person and has ALWAYS been there for me. For sure he is not gay and does not have an STD!!! They won't buy a car from scumbags, but yet wont quit calling them and texting them!! GET A LIFE!!!!!
i agree with u. some people are just lonely,dried up, crack heads that need something to bitch about because someone has moved on with their life.Danny is a very good person and I know him very well.I just wish the person that heard he has stds would please post their real name or are they afraid that someone will find them.
haha

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2010
sounds like you know who it is =)every1 who knows Mr. Mills knows that he does not have stds and for sure knows he is not gay. someone in particular was in a pissed off rage as usual and needed to try and start up some b.s. about him to make themselves feel better! If that makes them happy then so be it, he is finally over it and it does not bother him!
HondaQueen

Cookeville, TN

#15 Dec 15, 2010
I love those guys there! I've dated several of them and they're always good for some coke!
chief smelly pants

Novi, MI

#16 Dec 15, 2010
Doesn't Zack Bollen work there now? Ewwwwww.
haha

Cookeville, TN

#17 Dec 24, 2010
They are awful rude and crooks liars and thieves and trust me its a personal experience Kyle salesman will lie to you sell you any car.. and the service manager is down right rude
lmao

Cookeville, TN

#18 Dec 24, 2010
omg lets just all post something everytime someone is down right rude.have you ever been down right rude to anyone?
barny

Cookeville, TN

#19 Jan 3, 2011
Mike Lundholm at Cookeville Honda is a liar and a crook. He lied about the terms of my contract and when I went to sign the terms had been switched. Once I found out I called up there and told them what my problem was and asked for a manager. They put Mike (the liar) Lundholm on the phone. He tried telling me he did this big favor for me and bent over backwards to help me and after thirty minuets of dodging my questioning, I found out he never knew what was on the contract and only told me that to get me to sign. He said the only way to get the terms he promised was to pay even more a month. I refuse to pay for his lies. I filed a report with Cookeville Honda, but nothing came from it. Mike Lundholm is a liar and a con. Cookeville Honda does not care about their customers nor do they ever try to help their customers. Everybody's experience is different, but if you do decide to go to Cookeville Honda it would be wise to avoid Mike (the liar) Lundholm.
cali

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jan 3, 2011
barny wrote:
Mike Lundholm at Cookeville Honda is a liar and a crook. He lied about the terms of my contract and when I went to sign the terms had been switched. Once I found out I called up there and told them what my problem was and asked for a manager. They put Mike (the liar) Lundholm on the phone. He tried telling me he did this big favor for me and bent over backwards to help me and after thirty minuets of dodging my questioning, I found out he never knew what was on the contract and only told me that to get me to sign. He said the only way to get the terms he promised was to pay even more a month. I refuse to pay for his lies. I filed a report with Cookeville Honda, but nothing came from it. Mike Lundholm is a liar and a con. Cookeville Honda does not care about their customers nor do they ever try to help their customers. Everybody's experience is different, but if you do decide to go to Cookeville Honda it would be wise to avoid Mike (the liar) Lundholm.
Steve Cooper is a big pos he is a liar, cheater, and thief. He treats his employees like trash. He should be removed as the manager there.
Toby

Cookeville, TN

#21 Jan 3, 2011
telling the truth wrote:
What do you want? To buy a car from them or have sex?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote YES on 1 5 hr CURMUDGEON 9
Abortion 7 hr Sue 4
tonya kelsey (Aug '13) 8 hr for sure 11
CHS Football 8 hr MAYNARDWAGON 16
cookeville chat rooms (Oct '11) 10 hr fruitloop 7
snitch 20 hr boobies 2
Vote No to Amendment 1 is a Very Bad Bill that ... 20 hr Cindy 66
Cookeville Dating
Find my Match

Cookeville Jobs