Comments
1 - 20 of 407 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2012
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
lawl

Crossville, TN

#1 Mar 8, 2012
To prove that he exists
By his hand

Gainesboro, TN

#2 Mar 8, 2012
And I challenge you to prove he doesn't.
Follower of Christ

Bowling Green, SC

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Oh my! You will stand before him one day and you will get your proof. The time is coming. God does not hear a sinners dare anyhow. The only way to communicate with God is through Jesus. If you change your heart and pray to him he will indeed prove himself to you.
Follower of Christ

Bowling Green, SC

#5 Mar 8, 2012
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for,
the evidence of things not seen."
Hebrews 11:1
Follower of Christ

Bowling Green, SC

#6 Mar 8, 2012
"The faithless will be fully repaid for their ways,
and the good man rewarded for his."
Proverbs 14:14
You exist

Cookeville, TN

#7 Mar 8, 2012
When asked to state who He is He simply said:
"I am"

As simple as that is that shows HE was here and had thought/self awareness before we ever did. Only a very few animals (us, aps, dolphins) actually know that "they are".

Your self awareness is proof thet "He is". Deep down, take a walk in the woods, take a hike, meditate, watch the sun set, and you will know "He is". Creation declares his work.

I would be glad to share more with you. Not the standard stuff but real answers with science and the Bible. Just ask.
lawl

Crossville, TN

#8 Mar 8, 2012
Im hearing alot of babble from his followers but nothing from the main man yet
hmmmmm

Cookeville, TN

#9 Mar 9, 2012
Still waiting for the proof - no one has shown any yet!
lawl

Crossville, TN

#10 Mar 9, 2012
By his hand wrote:
And I challenge you to prove he doesn't.
oh and a reply for you.

If i had the ability to prove that he didnt, i would provide you the proof you seek.

An all knowing all powerful entity surely would have the ablility to prove himself to me in some form, be it in a dream, a vision, or any kind of circumstance you could think of, but still, nothing.
Follower of Christ

Duncan, SC

#11 Mar 9, 2012
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and a reply for you.
If i had the ability to prove that he didnt, i would provide you the proof you seek.
An all knowing all powerful entity surely would have the ablility to prove himself to me in some form, be it in a dream, a vision, or any kind of circumstance you could think of, but still, nothing.
Like I stated above, pray to God with a true heart through his Son Jesus and he will give you your proof. He does not hear a sinners dare. It does not even reach Him. The one and only way to reach God is to pray in the name of Jesus. That will still do you no good though if your heart is not right. Ill never forget when I was around the age of 12 or 13 I once prayed to God and said Lord if you are real let this certain thing happen that I needed at the time. Within 20 seconds of my prayer he did this very thing I had asked for. I just smiled and looked up at the sky and said thank you God. I'll never forget it! He has answered many prayers since that day. God is real and he is waiting on you to come to him with a pure heart. A dare to God will get you nothing. This is your problem.
Follower of Christ

Duncan, SC

#12 Mar 9, 2012
Follower of Christ wrote:
"But without faith it is impossible to please him:
for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,
and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."
Hebrews 11:6
:)
NOTWILLIS

Sparta, TN

#13 Mar 9, 2012
Be careful what you ask for.

God still answers requests

Get ready
JUST THE FACTS

Cookeville, TN

#14 Mar 9, 2012
lawl wrote:
Im hearing alot of babble from his followers but nothing from the main man yet
DITTO
JUST THE FACTS

Cookeville, TN

#15 Mar 10, 2012
Follower of Christ wrote:
<quoted text>Like I stated above, pray to God with a true heart through his Son Jesus and he will give you your proof. He does not hear a sinners dare. It does not even reach Him. The one and only way to reach God is to pray in the name of Jesus. That will still do you no good though if your heart is not right. Ill never forget when I was around the age of 12 or 13 I once prayed to God and said Lord if you are real let this certain thing happen that I needed at the time. Within 20 seconds of my prayer he did this very thing I had asked for. I just smiled and looked up at the sky and said thank you God. I'll never forget it! He has answered many prayers since that day. God is real and he is waiting on you to come to him with a pure heart. A dare to God will get you nothing. This is your problem.
You call this person a sinner because he as a question to GOD.You should look into your soul for a better answer then that. W hat was this thing you asked, for the light to turn green, come on, petal that crap somewhere else. I asked GOD to save someone I loved and he didn't, there was no smile for me. You don't have a clue if GOD IS REAL OR NOT. Don't preach it's wrong to say he is a sinner.
My Savior

United States

#16 Mar 10, 2012
Jesus Christ died on the cross to save YOU and everybody from their sins. God is a forgiving God I know and without him I would be nothing. I thank him so much for everything and I do mean EVERYTHING.
JUST THE FACTS

Cookeville, TN

#17 Mar 10, 2012
My Savior wrote:
Jesus Christ died on the cross to save YOU and everybody from their sins. God is a forgiving God I know and without him I would be nothing. I thank him so much for everything and I do mean EVERYTHING.
Thanks for your opinion, and thats all it is no facts.
GOD

Cookeville, TN

#18 Mar 10, 2012
lawl wrote:
To prove that he exists
Here is your proof that I exist!
JUST THE FACTS

Cookeville, TN

#19 Mar 10, 2012
GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is your proof that I exist!
BLASPHEMY
GOD

Cookeville, TN

#20 Mar 10, 2012
JUST THE FACTS wrote:
<quoted text>BLASPHEMY
Maybe, maybe not. Would you like for me to shoot a lightning bolt up your ass? Can you hear me now?
NOTWILLIS

Sparta, TN

#21 Mar 10, 2012
Pain is lived out differently by different people. Some get on Topix and make fun of God. Give healing to those in pain and your own pain will subside. Cast distruction on others pain and your own pain is magnified. Life is short. Pain is temporary,and only one indicator that you are still alive. Choose Life,and enjoy the good things in life, instead of dwelling on the bad and this short time will fly by much faster. Some would rather seemingly slow the process down by living in the negative. Life is giving. The fact that you have Life is proof there is a God. All the people that died yesterday met Him. Much Love,Much Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing money & incompetent teachers at hilham 6 min nunya 4
14 charged in prostitution sting (Nov '13) 15 min star 60
Getting Gas in Cookeville 28 min Getting_Gas 1
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 54 min -badboy- 145,842
does anyone know what happened to brittany kurp... 1 hr Wondering 1
Free school breakfast and lunch 2 hr Wrong 16
school bullying 4 hr maxad 4
Sheriff Farris....One time Sheriff? 13 hr Missed me 55
•••
•••
•••

Cookeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cookeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cookeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••