First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jocie

Cookeville, TN

#62 Jul 3, 2012
hungry4theTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
People like that cannot stand generization in the first place, unless, of course, it means the "generalization" of their ownnation and people as unworthy of existence on the planet without harrassment by animals. The Islamic world is a basket-case, to a country and village, nothing more than a prime example of the worst of humanity. No civil rights for women, public execution in the form of ritualistic human sacrifice, wildly lopsided distribution of and access to resources (this from what is technically the richest societies on earth in terms of access to them) and rampant illiteracy. Yep, these are certainly ideals we need to be enouraging to take root in this country, alright. As long as you hate this country in the first place and yearn for it to degenerate into something other then what it was meant to be, a bastion of freedom, opportunity, and liberty.
It is a sad state of affairs in the US right now. It's as though the majority of citizens have regressed from reasonable adults into angry teenagers with a "the more tragic the better" mentality. Next comes infantile dependancy as best I can tell. We regress. So much for progress.

I do worry that it's a majority. Hopefully the productive, peaceable, resonable people are just to busy being just that- and don't have time to get on the internet to counter adolescent rage. Propaganda is at an all time accessible high, and if you want to support a certain view born of emotion there is no shortage of bs available.
John Preston

Livingston, TN

#63 Jul 3, 2012
Jocie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, John Preston
If you read on, shortly one of the Disciples lifts his sword. Jesus' reaction is interesting.
In Christianity, the "sword" is the Word of God- the only weapon to be weilded. Google- Armor of God in Ephesians.
Call you provide proof other than "your faith" that Jesus Christ ever lived? The New Testament doesn't count since it was canonized until over 300 years supposedly after Christ's death.
hungry4theTRUTH

Lexington, TN

#64 Jul 3, 2012
Jocie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a sad state of affairs in the US right now. It's as though the majority of citizens have regressed from reasonable adults into angry teenagers with a "the more tragic the better" mentality. Next comes infantile dependancy as best I can tell. We regress. So much for progress.
I do worry that it's a majority. Hopefully the productive, peaceable, resonable people are just to busy being just that- and don't have time to get on the internet to counter adolescent rage. Propaganda is at an all time accessible high, and if you want to support a certain view born of emotion there is no shortage of bs available.
There is nothing wrong with emotion in an of itself, quite the opposite, actually. Emotion can be as much a positive as it can be a negative. America could not have risen up and defeated the facism of the Nazi party and the Empire of Japan without a fierce degree of hatred motivating our soldiers to fight and kill. What the people who insist that we must accept as inevitable the building of mosques in our communities and that we must accept as a good thing the influx of relentless intrusion of Islam into the American political and cultural landscape forget is that it takes a great deal of emotion and anger and hatred to suicide-bomb and embassy as well, only on the part of the anti-culture they want to embrace, all of that anger and hate is directed squarely in THEIR direction. So the very people who seek their destruction, the very people who want to kill them and destroy their nation, they choose to cheer-lead for and champion the cause of. They convince themselves they are being principled and patriotic somehow, but they are really just championing the cause of Islamic extremism and stabbing their own country in the back. I say if they want more mosques in their lives, let's send them to Saudi Arabia. They'd be happier there then they obviously are here.
sheesh

Cookeville, TN

#65 Jul 3, 2012
Pot callin the kettle black when its all good and ok for one side to lump all muslisms into one area when in reality not all are extreme islamists or even all of them... This is riduclous and absurd. But yeah just sad none of you get it nor realize the true value of America...Nor the true meaning of freedom.... Just like watching the blind lead the blind... Just so damning and sad. Can't be happy unless your able to push and impose upon others the way to live and force religion upon them. Thankfully church and state DO NOT Meddle and NEVER WILL.

Sorry bunch of racist scumbags ya'll are!!! Just sad I pity the fools that side with Moore as they will pay the price come judgement day.
Retards

Baxter, TN

#66 Jul 3, 2012
Look at all these bleeding heart liberal retards, who don't know a damn thing about our nation, criticizing to no end a mans right to voice his opinion...
You people are phucked in the head. You scream the loudest at people utilizing their freedom of speech in order to silence them for a group of people that have made NO positive impact whatsoever on your lives.
Go find another cause to take up...like maybe the near extinct spotted guppy in Tanzania...
sayin

Cookeville, TN

#67 Jul 3, 2012
Retards wrote:
Look at all these bleeding heart liberal retards, who don't know a damn thing about our nation, criticizing to no end a mans right to voice his opinion...
You people are phucked in the head. You scream the loudest at people utilizing their freedom of speech in order to silence them for a group of people that have made NO positive impact whatsoever on your lives.
Go find another cause to take up...like maybe the near extinct spotted guppy in Tanzania...
The trauma physician who saved my mother's life was probably Muslim so yes, I do feel they have made a positive impact in my life.
lulz

Cookeville, TN

#68 Jul 3, 2012
Retards wrote:
A muslim owned engineering company helped metro Nashville get their curb ramps ADA complaint. So I'd have to say yeah they have made a city's streets more enjoyable and pleasureable for the disabled and elderly folks. But that's just one example.... Theres thousands out there if you'd look outside the box. Diversity is what makes America great. Sad little world ya'll racist pigs live in. Its closing in oh noes we're being invaded!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather tinker stacy 3 hr Big star 94 2
Learn American Sign Language in Cookeville? 5 hr teach 1
Ian Mcrae (Jun '13) 7 hr sexymomma 4
muscle spasms shown in xray? (May '09) 15 hr Hihihi 31
What drugs do probation officers test for? (Aug '12) Sat Abh 116
New to area and in need of good doctor Sat moneymanziel 19
7 days consecutive work? Isn't that illegal? (Apr '11) Sat Stew is still here 370
Cookeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cookeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cookeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:24 pm PST

ESPN 3:24PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 4:04 PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?
NFL 8:59 PM
Falcons' turnaround sends them to brink of playoffs