Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Haters All wrote:
None of these seals were involved in the decision to kill Bin Laden None. No matter how much anti Obama hate they can muster.
Wasn't in the field?? Was Bush? You'd think he was by the way you all want to praise him. Biden and Jarrett "confessed" did they? It was well known after he was killed that Biden voted no, as did most of his advisors. No one confessed to anything. You jerks just won't give an inch to Obama. That is why you are considered a joke. You praise GWB and knock the man that gave the order. Full of shit you are!! What navy seal worth his salt would attack Obama for giving the order. None.
The navy seals did the job. Obama ordered it. Live with it wingnuts!
So where is Obama now? Oh, no he's playing golf! He's not in Louisiana helping those poor victims of Isaac? Did he call FEMA? They are flooding on their roof tops crying for help. There is looting going on. Where's Obama?
Playing golf!
just saying

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

waitase wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is Obama now? Oh, no he's playing golf! He's not in Louisiana helping those poor victims of Isaac? Did he call FEMA? They are flooding on their roof tops crying for help. There is looting going on. Where's Obama?
Playing golf!
No chance of a double standard here?

Anyone remember Katrina and the Bush hate?
just saying

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Since: Aug 12

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

waitase wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing golf!
Poor victims! Is he playing golf or is that your new anti Obama mantra. It's a category 1 hurricane stupid. Like you give a shit about New Orleans. More fake outrage from the raging wingnuts. STFU.
just saying

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Haters All wrote:
None of these seals were involved in the decision to kill Bin Laden None. No matter how much anti Obama hate they can muster.
!
Owen says the SEALS joked that Obama would take credit for their success. On his second night in Afghanistan waiting for final orders, sitting around a fire pit and joking about which Hollywood actors would play them in the bin Laden movie, one SEAL joked,“And we’ll get Obama reelected for sure. I can see him now, talking about how he killed bin Laden,”
“We had seen it before when he took credit for the Captain Phillips rescue. Although we applauded the decision-making in this case, there was no doubt in anybody’s mind that he would take all the political credit for this too.”

This from Mark Owen, a pseudonym given by a member of SEAL Team 6

Next?

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

just saying wrote:
Idiot
What are you trying to prove with these links. That Obama and Biden had different opinions on what to do. And what was the decision? Obama told them to blow his frickin head off. And then the Seals blew his frickin head off. Should he have consulted GWB. WWGWBD
Nothing, just like he did when he was in office. Your own links make you look stupid. Stop while your behind!
haters is my female dog

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Looks like somebody will run and hide again! Maybe come back with his other nick that was owned when he said Obama was better than Reagan..Ouch

Save the "I didn't say that" cowardly lie.
just saying

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Haters All wrote:
. No one confessed to anything.!
I said Biden confessed to being against the raid.

You said ----------

You were wrong!

Which part of this has you stumped?
concerned citizen

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Haters All wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor victims!. It's a category 1 hurricane stupid.. More fake outrage from the raging wingnuts. STFU.
over 900,000 without power in southern Louisiana, 150,000 in Miss.

NOAA issued 47 tornado warnings Wednesday and received 9 tornado reports

NOAA has already issued nearly 40 tornado warnings this morning and received at least 3 reports

2 deaths already.

People looting.

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Biden confessed to being against the raid.
You said ----------
You were wrong!
Which part of this has you stumped?
I said......... What the hell does that mean? Can you read. Check my post and get back with me. I said no one "confessed" to anything. Why don't you cut and paste what I said in put it in your next response. You won't do that because it will make you look like the dolt that you are.

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

haters is my female dog wrote:
Looks like somebody will run and hide again! Maybe come back with his other nick that was owned when he said Obama was better than Reagan..Ouch
Save the "I didn't say that" cowardly lie.
Hey everyone, Ned is back!!! And check his profile name. A real intellectual that Ned is. And so much to offer. Go play in the street, child!

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
over 900,000 without power in southern Louisiana, 150,000 in Miss.
NOAA issued 47 tornado warnings Wednesday and received 9 tornado reports
NOAA has already issued nearly 40 tornado warnings this morning and received at least 3 reports
2 deaths already.
People looting.
OMG Quick! Call GWB. He will save us. Your false concern for New Orleans to cover your hate for Obama is sickening. Just shut up!
just saying

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Haters All wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG Quick! Call GWB. He will save us. Your false concern for New Orleans to cover your hate for Obama is sickening. Just shut up!
LOL, and you think Obama should be doing what during this tragedy?
just saying

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Haters All wrote:
<quoted text>
I said......... What the hell does that mean?.
My reply was to yours.I only quoted you!

Quit digging.

Go back to your animal sex references and diarrhea posts

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, and you think Obama should be doing what during this tragedy?
Should the GOP in Tampa give up their hookers also? Or is that too much to ask of these noble family value christians.

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
My reply was to yours.I only quoted you!
Quit digging.
Go back to your animal sex references and diarrhea posts
OK! Just Saying got diarrhea from humping a goat.
How's that? I've got more if you want!
the best news out there

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Haters All wrote:
<quoted text>
Should the GOP in Tampa give up their hookers also? Or is that too much to ask of these noble family value christians.
You dance around questions well. Product of your BSNBC roots!

You take ballet?
the best news out there

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Owen says the SEALS joked that Obama would take credit for their success. On his second night in Afghanistan waiting for final orders, sitting around a fire pit and joking about which Hollywood actors would play them in the bin Laden movie, one SEAL joked,“And we’ll get Obama reelected for sure. I can see him now, talking about how he killed bin Laden,”
“We had seen it before when he took credit for the Captain Phillips rescue. Although we applauded the decision-making in this case, there was no doubt in anybody’s mind that he would take all the political credit for this too.”
This from Mark Owen, a pseudonym given by a member of SEAL Team 6
Next?
OWNAGE!

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

the best news out there wrote:
<quoted text>
OWNAGE!
At least he had the sense not to have a "Mission Accomplished" banner behind him! How do the armed forces feel about chimpy being flown in for that photo op?
twice the size

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

the best news out there wrote:
<quoted text>
You dance around questions well. Product of your BSNBC roots!
You take ballet?
He prob has a poster of travolta dance fever next to his obama poster, on the wall opposite his maddow and olbermann paintings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Appeaser Watch 141,622
Soon to be Sheriff Farris 1 hr UGG 50
Shutdown UCDD and UCHRA 1 hr about time 40
Democrat Obama is Making JOBS America. (Apr '12) 6 hr Greyhound 52
shaunna turner 6 hr person 13
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr Zeke 8,982
Paul Bailey's 10 hr Huh 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cookeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE