pain clinics around cookeville

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
moving back home

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 15, 2012
 
is there any pain clinic around cookeville?
Gosh

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Unfortunately, yes. Flooding the streets with over-prescribed poison. I wish they would've stayed away. This town is already flooded with pill heads, without adding the convenience of a "pain management" clinic.
moving back home

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 15, 2012
 
im just looking for one so that i can get transford to there....
Hubba hubba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Gosh wrote:
Unfortunately, yes. Flooding the streets with over-prescribed poison. I wish they would've stayed away. This town is already flooded with pill heads, without adding the convenience of a "pain management" clinic.
Dear Gosh, I hope that I am there if the day comes that you need long term pain management, just to remind you of this post. I hope you never need it though. There will always be those that will abuse just about anything, pain pills, booze, drugs, welfare, and food stamps. But some people are legit in their need for them (of course not the booze and illegal drugs). Try not to be a hater.
Paul

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

moving back home wrote:
is there any pain clinic around cookeville?
This piece of trash needs to get out of Cookeville.
Old Soldier

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 18, 2012
 
moving back home wrote:
is there any pain clinic around cookeville?
Nashville Pain Clinic in Cookeville.

Very good place, very good people. They manage my pain issues, and I have nothing but praise for them. very professional.

And open warning to any pill shoppers, you won't get what you're lookign for from them. 9608
Old Soldier

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Old Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Nashville Pain Clinic in Cookeville.
Very good place, very good people. They manage my pain issues, and I have nothing but praise for them. very professional.
And open warning to any pill shoppers, you won't get what you're lookign for from them. 9608
Teddy Bonkers Thats not the one you went to last LOL
moving back home

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 18, 2012
 
im just checking before i move back home bc im in one where im at and that is all the way in Kingsport Tn.... and when i move back to cookeville im not going all the way over there if i can find one here closer....
Expensive

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The ones in Cookeville don't accept most insurance and the fees they want are absolutely crazy! It's close to $400.00 to even get established with one in Cookeville. What is strange is the fact that they won't accept credit cards, debit cards, and ask that you bring a money order. Some people ARE honestly in pain and need long-term pain management. Tennessee passed a new bill where physicians are no longer legally allowed to treat long-term pain unless they are terminally ill. THAT is why there is an explosion of pain clinics all over TN. A valid pain management clinic does thorough testing to find out why the patient is in pain. You just don't walk in and get a bunch of narcotics. Poster "Gosh" is an uneducated dipshit that has NO clue how pain management even works or what the new laws are. I hope Gosh ends up in pain with no physician to treat them.
Gosh

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Glad to know your wishing of ill fate to me brings you happiness . I did not bad mouth those who honestly need it. There are more that abuse them than those that don't, and go to the clinics just to sell them. A chronic pain is easy to fabricate. The new laws have been in place for a while. They haven't stopped or decreased the illegal trafficking of narcotics. They haven't made them less accessible either. Now all the dope heads know exactly where to go, versus doctor shopping. That's one thing the new laws accomplished. Plus, clinics are there for the money, not your well-being.
Assuming I'm an “uneducated dipshit“ just reflects poorly upon you.
moving back home

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

thats is how much it is over here... but it just so happened that some places over here takes my insurance... yeah they told me that they pass some kind of law that all new patients needs to see a psychiatry... so that if they can tell if u wont get addited to anything or overdose on anything....
Hurts bad

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Avoid Cookeville Pain and Wellness. Dr Eric Fox is a greedy sob who will do little for your pain, force injections on you and act like providing you relief is such a burden. They treat their patients like checkbooks and make you feel like a drug addict for seeking help.
hurting bad

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 19, 2012
 
they sure are making the money from something
moving back home

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Yeah he was my old doctor before i moved to kingsport tn.... i didnt like him at all... is that where he moved to now?
nice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 20, 2012
 
Expensive wrote:
The ones in Cookeville don't accept most insurance and the fees they want are absolutely crazy! It's close to $400.00 to even get established with one in Cookeville. What is strange is the fact that they won't accept credit cards, debit cards, and ask that you bring a money order. Some people ARE honestly in pain and need long-term pain management. Tennessee passed a new bill where physicians are no longer legally allowed to treat long-term pain unless they are terminally ill. THAT is why there is an explosion of pain clinics all over TN. A valid pain management clinic does thorough testing to find out why the patient is in pain. You just don't walk in and get a bunch of narcotics. Poster "Gosh" is an uneducated dipshit that has NO clue how pain management even works or what the new laws are. I hope Gosh ends up in pain with no physician to treat them.
Wow, that's a little harsh statement on the last sentence.
Know-it

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 26, 2013
 
Old Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Nashville Pain Clinic in Cookeville.
Very good place, very good people. They manage my pain issues, and I have nothing but praise for them. very professional.
And open warning to any pill shoppers, you won't get what you're lookign for from them. 9608
you are so right. They absolutely will not pill push. The dr is great and my hubby found alternate treatment thanks to her. Kudos to this place. They run a great practice.
LaVere

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 18, 2013
 
Gosh wrote:
Unfortunately, yes. Flooding the streets with over-prescribed poison. I wish they would've stayed away. This town is already flooded with pill heads, without adding the convenience of a "pain management" clinic.
You have no idea what it's like to have to live in constant pain...but with your attitude maybe what goes around will come around...see if you can just deal with it!!!
LaVere

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 18, 2013
 
I can not believe the attitude of some people...pain is real. Sometimes you need help. It would be so nice to take 2 aspirin and have it gone. But sometimes injuries and conditions are so severe that that just won't work. Even *with* medication I can barely walk. I suppose this is just something that if you haven't experienced it you can't understand.
LaVere

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 18, 2013
 
nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's a little harsh statement on the last sentence.
I don't think it's harsh at all!!!
LaVere

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

moving back home wrote:
is there any pain clinic around cookeville?
My suggestion is Dr Baker in Lebanon. It's a little further but he is compassionate and caring. My gp had told me "when you get to a certain age you get pain...you have to learn to deal with it." Dr Baker's jaw dropped open when I told him this. He said, "No...you don't". My name is LaVere Backhouse and you may use me as a reference. I've been seeing him about 5 yrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min joey 123,540
Guy at love shack 4 min Curious 4
Putnam Co. Tax Assessor Indicted On Theft, Misc... 44 min vote 34
Ivan Knoxville Outlaws Clubhouse Raided (Jan '10) 1 hr johnny 137
We are a society of thieves and druggies 1 hr DocIsIn 25
Do you approve of Wayne Nabors as County Clerk? 1 hr Felix 49
The OneTrue Church 2 hr DocIsIn 992
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cookeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••