United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

The place is turning into a dump! I found that out AFTER I bought my last package. I will get my moneys worth but will not return. I'm miserable the entire time I tan. They ALWAYS put everyone in bed 2 and the fan doesn't even work! I don't know what's going on but I suspect something is. The owners have always been very nice and professional so why do I never see anyone there, gnats buzzing around my head and no working fans?
orange glow

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Get used to the gnats... They'll be circling you're whole body once the melanoma kicks in.
SeekingSun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

As will your lung cancer/kidney failure, whatever the case may be. I'm sure you have your "unhealthy routine". Every time you eat meat or vegetables your eating cancer-causing chemicals with all of the steroids and pesticides in your food. Get over it. Every person I've known to die or have cancer had never laid in a tanning bed. Oh, p.s., don't stand too close to the microwave or go outside without your SPF dummmy!!
Citizen

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Insurance companies are closing alot of these tanning places because of people are over tanning to much and causing them to get skin cancer. People will go from one tanning business to another for there 15 minutes in the same day.
mee

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

I bought my own tanning bed because I was not willing to pay the prices they were asking to lay one month... so stop complaining and do something about it like i did and buy your own! sheesh!
SeekingSun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

I DOO have my own, thank you. :) They've just always had the BEST beds. But, my POINT IS- not anymore. Thanks for your non-info though.
sun seekers

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Eric Adamson his a lier. He will have sex with any girl that he can.He takes women for granted even there bank accounts.He a person who you can not trust.Pay cash money if you tan at is tanning salaon.Not a check he will rob you blind.And make sure your door is locked when you go in to the rooms.
ufb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Citizen wrote:
Insurance companies are closing alot of these tanning places because of people are over tanning to much and causing them to get skin cancer. People will go from one tanning business to another for there 15 minutes in the same day.
Shut up!!! Insurance companies are not shutting them down. Skin cancer happens. Lung cancer happen. It is a result of negative things you do but insurance companies do not shut you down. Think before you make up lies.
I heard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Hes suspected of hiding cameras in the rooms. He makes my friend really uncomfortable every time she goes and always makes her lay in the same room
hecanlookatme

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

I think Eric is HOTT! He can look at me naked anytime!
SeekingSun

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

There is no man by the name of Eric there. You must be thinking of a different place.
hmmm

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

yes there is an eric there- he is the owner- manager and is there most of the time- I used to tan there- you can look up that he does have a record for numerous things- but I believe in second chances- he seems like a nice enough guy- a huge flirt- but harmless
can help

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

SeekingSun wrote:
There is no man by the name of Eric there. You must be thinking of a different place.
Eric please, give it up!!
hmmm

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

not from eric sorry- and I will add I feel bad for women that he has "scammed" but women need to be smarter then to hand over their money to whoever they are dating- come on - be smarter than that- your man should be paying for stuff not the other way around- if you are having to give or loan or he is taking your money- hello...move on FAST!!!
GossipSeeker

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

No, Sir/Mam. I'm sorry. I've been going to that place of business for quite a few years now and am very well acquainted with the owner(s). It is a family owned business and the only male that is a member of the family that operates the busines is a great guy by the name of Jeff. A very kind family who will make you feel more like an extended family member rather than a customer. An Eric though? Again, wrong place unless there is a new person they've hired on board, but highly unlikely I would think. Sun Seekers is located to the left side of the Hobby Lobby "shopping center" if you were facing Hobby Lobby. Great family, typically great beds, but was concerned that they may have been "slipping" on some things such as maintenance upkeep on beds, proper disinfectant, customer satisfaction (like not bothering to fix the crappy fans they DO have), the gnat problem I encountered the last time I was there, and the awkwardness I witnessed (and felt also) between customers and owner. I have not been back since because I'm embracing (or trying to) the newest health trend "white is the new tan". I personally love a bronze glow on my skin year-round, but when I heard a man say that white skin is a turn on because it looks so "clean". I can do that. But, wish the company well. I was just wondering if they are as busy this year as they were before the new tanning salon came into town. Now would be the time for them to give us REASONS to come see them instead of the big cooperation.
hmmm

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

yes I know jeff cause I went there for years and he and his sweet mother used to be there - unless they have bought it back in the 2 months since I moved it belongs to someone named eric
Seeking Sun

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Well, I didn't know that. I definitely won't be back then. Those people were the only reason I went. Thanks for the info though! I was terribly confused. Wish Jeff and family well. I had that feeling it wouldn't last much longer after my last experience there. Sad.
Beautiful

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

The guy who owns sun seekers is good looking and has a great body. Wonder if he is seeing anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Criminal attorney 43 min ashleyjohnn 6
Kim Blaylock (Jun '13) 1 hr rad brilson 111
Thank a republican for the spiral downward 1 hr bumpkin buster 41
?Jim Shipley 1 hr Ship Shipley 1
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr ahop71 123,893
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr NTMD8OR 58,240
Work and Love 3 hr Stupid 7
Do you approve of Wayne Nabors as County Clerk? 11 hr well 79
•••
•••
•••
Cookeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cookeville Jobs

•••