Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

True Love Tattoo Located in The Cookeville Mall... artists Rik Sharp and Josh Fracker.
Open Tuesday-Saturday 9 to 12.
Buster

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

What's the number? And the mall by the Nissan?
Anonymous

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

The best and newest tattoo shop in town is Dailey's Ink and an amazing artist just opened it William Dailey!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, just bring in more thugs and negroes.
Jordan

Quebeck, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

What are your prices compared to other shops? Competitive? Looking for a new place, if you have an apprentice do you let people know that upfront? Wasn't happy about being surprised with that piece of much needed info last tattoo shop I went to
butthead

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
The best and newest tattoo shop in town is Dailey's Ink and an amazing artist just opened it William Dailey!
That shop is a god damn joke! WillIam Dailey cant tattoo to save his life. If i were him id just stop!
People amaze me

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

William Daily is a damn good artist. He has fixed all my tatts that these so called artists in cookeville have messed up. In my opinion, he is the only artist in cookeville worth havin a shop.
Really now

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Really? I just checked out Dailey's work on Facebook. Yikes. Some aren't completely terrible. Most seem to have blown-out outlines and shoddy artistry. Seriously, dude, that One Piece tattoo is just ... well, compare Dailey's One Piece tattoo to similar ones found in a Google search...

This is Dailey's work:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

This is from a Google search (sorry, I didn't catch the artist/studio name) of a similar One Piece tattoo:
http://designyoutrust.com/2013/04/one-piece-t...
Some people are dumb

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Bitch kill yourself for William doin that's for around 2 or 3 yrs he's a lot better than a lot of people in cookeville that been doing it for 20 years
friendguy

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

well if your lookin to trade pills or pot for tattoo work go see Dailey ink i traded.william 12 perk 10s for my tattoo! And even let him snort a few to help with his line work and . and the other guy that looks like dirty jesus would do anything for a bag of pot hell he will even smoke it with you while he is in the car with his kids ! just all around great artist and good friends so stop in and seem them before they are shut down
ftw

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Necro wrote:
Dailey does good work, Serf at roustabout is a bad tattooer. At alley cat you get treated like dirt from the rock star. WHITE SNAKE sucked dude never buy your music again. Dailey is a good dude doing great work at a super price. 819 rocks but Keith you gotta go non spelling mofo. True love seems cool. Been to them all and Dailey is the best overall. If you want a portrait go to BLACK13.
Serf aye, damn ill make sure i stay away from that dude lol shut the f up and go get another inked up regret lol
Scott 2 hottie

Baxter, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

One of my oldest and best friends works at daileys Kyle does solid work and is a great dude and I like the small shop way better then a couple of the other places around to many idiots in those spots
island

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Go ahead and get more tats. You are simply getting uglier and uglier.
Beelz

Zirconia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Scott 2 hottie wrote:
One of my oldest and best friends works at daileys Kyle does solid work and is a great dude and I like the small shop way better then a couple of the other places around to many idiots in those spots
if you like getting worked on in a projects setting rock on. I'd spend my money in a professional shop. Although John is Awesome.
Rubitout

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Straight up True Love is a great shop. The shop stays full of clients. Check out their custom work. It's Right On!
kat

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

True Love is a great shop. The Best in town actually. But if your looking to get pierced Seven is the God at Rturnabout.
Tattoo critic

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

True love is the bomb I have had several tattoo here by Keith he is great
gigi

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

That Fred guy at Roustabout do some shetty work. And that ally cat man be tripping. I been thinking about getting all my kids names on my leg but I am 5 ft tall and may not have room.
mama

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

True Love is the best shop in town. Been to all of them.
Socket

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

True Love is the Best! Forget the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Vet 140,700
Shutdown UCDD and UCHRA 5 min Sad 25
Herald-Citizen shabby reporting the Cookeville ... 50 min ya rite 3
Cookeville Child Care Centers-good infant care? (Aug '10) 2 hr Christy 109
drug using home health care employee 2 hr guest 3
7 days consecutive work? Isn't that illegal? (Apr '11) 2 hr Barry 334
Well hung Size matters 2 hr guest 20
Current Cookeville Police Officers... (Sep '11) 5 hr job 124
All is Not Good in Algood 13 hr lmao 574
Soon to be Sheriff Farris 14 hr SCREWYOU 31
•••
•••
•••