Cookeville's newest tattoo shop!

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
True love tattoo

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jul 19, 2012
True Love Tattoo Located in The Cookeville Mall... artists Rik Sharp and Josh Fracker.
Open Tuesday-Saturday 9 to 12.
Buster

Sparta, TN

#2 Jul 28, 2012
What's the number? And the mall by the Nissan?
Anonymous

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jul 26, 2013
The best and newest tattoo shop in town is Dailey's Ink and an amazing artist just opened it William Dailey!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 26, 2013
Yeah, just bring in more thugs and negroes.
Jordan

Doyle, TN

#7 Jul 29, 2013
What are your prices compared to other shops? Competitive? Looking for a new place, if you have an apprentice do you let people know that upfront? Wasn't happy about being surprised with that piece of much needed info last tattoo shop I went to
butthead

Cookeville, TN

#8 Aug 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
The best and newest tattoo shop in town is Dailey's Ink and an amazing artist just opened it William Dailey!
That shop is a god damn joke! WillIam Dailey cant tattoo to save his life. If i were him id just stop!
People amaze me

Cookeville, TN

#11 Aug 9, 2013
William Daily is a damn good artist. He has fixed all my tatts that these so called artists in cookeville have messed up. In my opinion, he is the only artist in cookeville worth havin a shop.
Really now

Shelbyville, TN

#12 Aug 9, 2013
Really? I just checked out Dailey's work on Facebook. Yikes. Some aren't completely terrible. Most seem to have blown-out outlines and shoddy artistry. Seriously, dude, that One Piece tattoo is just ... well, compare Dailey's One Piece tattoo to similar ones found in a Google search...

This is Dailey's work:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

This is from a Google search (sorry, I didn't catch the artist/studio name) of a similar One Piece tattoo:
http://designyoutrust.com/2013/04/one-piece-t...
Some people are dumb

Cookeville, TN

#13 Aug 9, 2013
Bitch kill yourself for William doin that's for around 2 or 3 yrs he's a lot better than a lot of people in cookeville that been doing it for 20 years
friendguy

Tampa, FL

#14 Oct 26, 2013
well if your lookin to trade pills or pot for tattoo work go see Dailey ink i traded.william 12 perk 10s for my tattoo! And even let him snort a few to help with his line work and . and the other guy that looks like dirty jesus would do anything for a bag of pot hell he will even smoke it with you while he is in the car with his kids ! just all around great artist and good friends so stop in and seem them before they are shut down
ftw

Cookeville, TN

#16 Nov 5, 2013
Necro wrote:
Dailey does good work, Serf at roustabout is a bad tattooer. At alley cat you get treated like dirt from the rock star. WHITE SNAKE sucked dude never buy your music again. Dailey is a good dude doing great work at a super price. 819 rocks but Keith you gotta go non spelling mofo. True love seems cool. Been to them all and Dailey is the best overall. If you want a portrait go to BLACK13.
Serf aye, damn ill make sure i stay away from that dude lol shut the f up and go get another inked up regret lol
Scott 2 hottie

Gainesboro, TN

#18 Feb 20, 2014
One of my oldest and best friends works at daileys Kyle does solid work and is a great dude and I like the small shop way better then a couple of the other places around to many idiots in those spots
island

Cookeville, TN

#19 Feb 21, 2014
Go ahead and get more tats. You are simply getting uglier and uglier.
Beelz

Sylva, NC

#20 Feb 21, 2014
Scott 2 hottie wrote:
One of my oldest and best friends works at daileys Kyle does solid work and is a great dude and I like the small shop way better then a couple of the other places around to many idiots in those spots
if you like getting worked on in a projects setting rock on. I'd spend my money in a professional shop. Although John is Awesome.
Rubitout

Landrum, SC

#21 Feb 23, 2014
Straight up True Love is a great shop. The shop stays full of clients. Check out their custom work. It's Right On!
kat

Landrum, SC

#22 Feb 23, 2014
True Love is a great shop. The Best in town actually. But if your looking to get pierced Seven is the God at Rturnabout.
Tattoo critic

Livingston, TN

#23 Mar 8, 2014
True love is the bomb I have had several tattoo here by Keith he is great
gigi

Bulls Gap, TN

#24 Mar 9, 2014
That Fred guy at Roustabout do some shetty work. And that ally cat man be tripping. I been thinking about getting all my kids names on my leg but I am 5 ft tall and may not have room.
mama

Bulls Gap, TN

#25 Mar 9, 2014
True Love is the best shop in town. Been to all of them.
Socket

Bulls Gap, TN

#26 Mar 10, 2014
True Love is the Best! Forget the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stevens Rentals - Are they good to work with? (May '12) 2 hr joey 33
Cookeville Concrete Daryl Quarrels 3 hr pplaresodumb 6
Bad Doctors in Cookeville 5 hr Stray- Dog 10
Missouri protesters 5 hr justice 48
Is Ruth Pittman dishonest, ignorant, or senile? (Apr '14) 6 hr Truthful 24
southern comfort 6 hr holley 1
Abortion 7 hr Frustrated with m... 58
Cookeville Dating
Find my Match

Cookeville People Search