Next Last

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Starting to see it pop up in gas stations as "Molly's Plant Food" and "Rave-On Bath Salt". I know a couple people who have done it, and it is evidently exactly the same as Ecstasy but it keeps you up for around 2-3 days like meth does..

Evidently is made from "Mephedrone"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephedrone

Anyone know anything else?(Facts Please, not "I heard it makes you eat kittens and rape people." etc;)
Large Farva

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

The stuff is terrible. The first few hours are like X and the next few days are like you hit meth.
grandma

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

I didn't hear all of it but it was just on the news. Said it was deadly.Channel 5 I think.
Yep

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

I wouldn't say "Deadly" like it's an automatic death sentence, however it is just as deadly as MDMA or Ecstacy or Cocaine and there is no reason for it to be legal, thats for sure.

Evidently it gives the same effect as Meth more than any other drug.
Hodge

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Starting to see it pop up in gas stations as "Molly's Plant Food" and "Rave-On Bath Salt". I know a couple people who have done it, and it is evidently exactly the same as Ecstasy but it keeps you up for around 2-3 days like meth does..
Evidently is made from "Mephedrone"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephedrone
Anyone know anything else?(Facts Please, not "I heard it makes you eat kittens and rape people." etc;)
Kool, where did you say someone can get this stuff?
ive done it

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

listen i have done this stuff ..let me explain about this shit.. its something that u can only do every now and then its not a high that you need to chase after ur fist time. every time something like this comes out some retarded person over does it and takes it away from people that can handle it and not act stupid. its not something that u need to take 6 of and u do not drink alcohol with it duh!... u have to drink a lot of water or juice on this because u need to stay hydrated.. i have only done 2 in one day but not at once, its nothing like meth..i have never done it but for me it last a longggg time even if u do only one for the first time i felt it for a while.., but i stay happy and motivated and i love everything, ur pupils become veryy large but thats just how it goes.. its nothing like the real x but of course i have not done that either i kno people that have and they say it is like that for a min but nothing like the real thing, but ur body just feels so good i cant explain it but all i can say is its not a bad thing people just do stupid crap on it and scare people away..i would def try it before it might get taken away in feb thanks to stupid people in coffee county..but this is just my opinion.. has any one else done it.. let people know how u feel about it..
Yes

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Go to T-Mart on Willow ave near the Hooper Eblen Center and ask for "Mollys Plant Food". It's there.

It is a lot like the poster above described, however it is very dangerous because it is being given to every kid who wants it by the same teens who buy their underage friends cigarettes, but is way more unpredictable and dangerous.. Thats where it gets iffy because even one single time can cause you to get hypothermia and die even with taking the correct precautions.. True it is not very likely, but still happens. You don't have to abuse it to get that result, it can just simply happen without warning. Precaution lessens the chances but it still can happen and that is what makes it dangerous.

As far as the drugs effects, it just makes you happy, probably as happy and loving as you'll ever be in your entire life (honestly), makes your pupils HUGE, and (unfortunately) the worst part is that it DOES keep you up for a couple days like meth.. there is no fighting it whether this guy above me wants to admit it or not. Me and everyone else who tried it were up from friday evening, until late Sunday night and into Monday morning, one of us even until Monday night. It simply wont let you sleep, and does produce the effects of meth after the intiial "good" high goes away, and thats a fact. None of us experienced any harmful effects except for not being able to sleep, but we expected it.
LammaNammaNoomey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

I think you may have missed the point here..

It's not actually a plant fertilizer or a bath salt, or ANY of the above and is strictly a drug (man-made) what they call a "designer drug" because some scientist created it for this purpose.

It is being sold as "plant food" or "bath salt" just so it can be sold, not because it's actually advertised as something that will help your plant. It's just being masked as that, the same way as the fake marijuana is being masked and sold as "incense".
what

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

"legal" drugs are worse than their legit counterparts simply because if you end up in the ER, nobody is going to have a clue about how to treat you and an effective method of reversal may not even exist since very studies have been done on these "legal" highs. Do what you wish, but I know I nearly died because I thought snorting synthetic cocaine was "cool".

Yeah. I got a heaping dose of reality real quick.
what

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

** very FEW studies
Idiots

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

Didnt mis the point. My statement was my point exactly.
MissCandace

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

yes...IT REALLY IS PLANT FOOD!!! lol it tells you how to use it to FEED YOUR PLANTS on the package...
well

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

if you search on News Channel 5's website they have a couple of stories about kids in Manchester/Coffee County getting very sick from this stuff.
well

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

ive done it too

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

and if you want information about it, it is mephedrone. but there's also some fakes being spread that contain god knows what, due to lack of regulation.

wiki has some good info.

erowid dot org is a very useful and informative site for this and many other substances. they tell you the good, the bad, the ugly, the legal status, research done, etc. there's always outside links to information as well, and also user reports from good to bad about everything.

whether any of you ever take it or not, inform yourself. don't believe everything you hear.
ive done it too

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

and i must add, since my original post must have got lost to cyberspace, that the real danger here is that these substances are not regulated, there is no quality control, and the people that sell it can't even pretend to know that they have psychotropic effects, much less talk to you about the dangers or safety precautions you should be aware of. instead its all pushed underground. you're not going to get rid of drugs or people that like to use them for recreational purposes. i think its obviously safer and more responsible for the clerk to tell me, "only take one hit of this. any more than that could be very dangerous." as opposed to the current system where the clerk tells me "have a good day" or a street dealer just says "yeah man this ****'s the bomb!"
abeautifulplant

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

all thanks to this stuff im nice and strong this shit is falking awesome i think everyone should have it!?!?!!!
ilove it

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

i agree if u do it right there is nothing wrong with it hell its funny how people really think its plant food, and the kid in coffe county got sick because the dumbass took 15 and mixe it with bath salt, which thats ur own fault thats why people that are on here like a beatuiful plant understand.. i love it too i am glad some one made it :)) and ill do it again best feeling EVER!
abeautifulplant

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

fawk YEAH!!!! i did 35 in one night and im fine Hell im going to buy out T-mart tonight and go to the heven vs. Hell rave in nashville !?!?!?!?!?

oh yeah and grow or something thats what plants do yea
YALL NEED JESUS

Tullahoma, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

This is just crazy!! Try JESUS for a change instead of all this other garbage.. this just makes me sick to think my children will be growing up in a Society with IDIOTS that want this kind of thing to be legal.... RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 48
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 36 min LOL 140,847
Paul Bailey and the industrial advisory board 43 min DesperateMeasures 17
Paul Bailey pandering to farmers 1 hr yes 6
Conservative Poetry 2 hr Mechanic_45 49
for the non religious 2 hr Religious 153
veronica richards (Apr '13) 3 hr Lexi 43
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Zeke 8,946
Shutdown UCDD and UCHRA 21 hr cfever 26
•••
•••
•••
Cookeville Dating

more search filters