I Too have a Dream

Posted in the Conway Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of172
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NIGHTSHIFT

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Jun 4, 2012
 
Tod wrote:
Dunn is F...in the head!
He likes it in the butt also.

But so do I.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Jun 4, 2012
 
NIGHTSHIFT wrote:
<quoted text>
He likes it in the butt also.
But so do I.
grow up burnout.
DrJEDunn

Andrews, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Jun 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I posted this before, but I think it is worth reposting:
----------

Several very ancient farmers grew corn, barley, collected milk from cows and eggs from chickens, and grew other food stuffs; they also cut lumber and built their own homes.

In other words, they actually fed and housed each other by trading their goods and services.

The one day along came a very cleaver “shiest-er,” and he told the farmers that he had this supposedly precious metal which he called “gold”- which is really almost worthless as a commodity - and that they might borrow this for his home - really a bank – for some of their food and building supplies; and that they – the farmers – might then use this “gold” to trade with each other their food stuffs and building supplies with.

But the “shiest-er” said that there would be “inflation” at times, and/or “depressions” at other times, and even though the farmers had plenty of food stuffs and building supplies to trade, they did not have enough “gold” to trade with!

So the poor farmers went without food and/or building supplies at times.

The “shiest-ers” were very happy though, because they had much more wealth than they really knew what to do with, and they really didn't do nearly as much work as the farmers did to earn this wealth.

The “sheist-ers” had VERY big houses, and they drove around in their shiny new autos, as well.

Then along came a fella name “Tricky Dick” Nixon, and he made the “sheist-ers' even happier, because “Tricky Dick” told the “sheist-ers” that they no longer needed the “gold”; all they needed was “FAITH” alone, and this then was put on the worthless “money” which the farmers used to trade food and building supplies with.

Well, one day the economy of the nation was so very, very bad, that it seems the farmers will soon decide just what they are going to do!

And I am wondering just what that will be; if anything!

Dr. James E. Dunn
winston

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

DrJEDunn wrote:
I posted this before, but I think it is worth reposting:
----------
Several very ancient farmers grew corn, barley, collected milk from cows and eggs from chickens, and grew other food stuffs; they also cut lumber and built their own homes.
In other words, they actually fed and housed each other by trading their goods and services.
The one day along came a very cleaver “shiest-er,” and he told the farmers that he had this supposedly precious metal which he called “gold”- which is really almost worthless as a commodity - and that they might borrow this for his home - really a bank – for some of their food and building supplies; and that they – the farmers – might then use this “gold” to trade with each other their food stuffs and building supplies with.
But the “shiest-er” said that there would be “inflation” at times, and/or “depressions” at other times, and even though the farmers had plenty of food stuffs and building supplies to trade, they did not have enough “gold” to trade with!
So the poor farmers went without food and/or building supplies at times.
The “shiest-ers” were very happy though, because they had much more wealth than they really knew what to do with, and they really didn't do nearly as much work as the farmers did to earn this wealth.
The “sheist-ers” had VERY big houses, and they drove around in their shiny new autos, as well.
Then along came a fella name “Tricky Dick” Nixon, and he made the “sheist-ers' even happier, because “Tricky Dick” told the “sheist-ers” that they no longer needed the “gold”; all they needed was “FAITH” alone, and this then was put on the worthless “money” which the farmers used to trade food and building supplies with.
Well, one day the economy of the nation was so very, very bad, that it seems the farmers will soon decide just what they are going to do!
And I am wondering just what that will be; if anything!
Dr. James E. Dunn
I'll bet your a union lover too. Check the news assface. Scott Walker won the recall. You and all the union loving liberals you love are going down in flames.
DrJEDunn

Andrews, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

!#@$

I have been slightly incorrect - periodically - on this forum at times, but it has not been because I misinterpreted the relevant facts regarding the situation; it was due to the fact that I was not aware of ALL of the facts regarding the situation.

Case in point was my stated belief that the Democrats would hold the House of Representatives after the 2010 congressional elections.

Only a little over 30% of the American voting age population actually vote in Off-Year Elections, and I was firmly aware that the TEA Party candidates were running against the traditional Democratic House of Representative members in the industrial heartland of mid-American.

Had all of the traditional voters voted in the 2010 election, the TEA Party Republicans would have lost badly - again – but that is not what happened in 2010.

The average voter in the industrial heartland of this country, they were very angry with the traditional Democrat s who,“supposedly,” represented them in Congress, so many of them decided to vote for the Republican opponent this time and “teach them a lesson”!

Little did most of the traditionally Democratic voters, in the industrial heartland of America, think that they were voting for anyone but a more traditional Republican, and to their regret they elected a TEA Party Representative who had won the primary in their district in the Republican Party in 2010.

Now the voters in the industrial heartland of this country are VERY MUCH AWARE of just who the TEA Party person IS that they helped to elect!!!

I presently wonder what is going to happen on Election Day this November!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Andrews, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Jun 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

gt5[]

Did you know that Abe Lincoln was the first President of today's
Republican Party, and that South Carolina was the first state to secede from the Union due to the Lincoln's victory.

Today, however, South Carolina in the CENTER of the Republican Party; just ask Senator Jim DeMint (R-SC)!!!

I guess the Republican Party should have "gone to pot" during the late 1960's and early 70's, instead of being part of Nixon's "Southern Strategy."

Things would be much better today had it!

Dr. James E. Dunn
BIG G

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Jun 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

DrJEDunn wrote:
gt5[]
Did you know that Abe Lincoln was the first President of today's
Republican Party, and that South Carolina was the first state to secede from the Union due to the Lincoln's victory.
Today, however, South Carolina in the CENTER of the Republican Party; just ask Senator Jim DeMint (R-SC)!!!
I guess the Republican Party should have "gone to pot" during the late 1960's and early 70's, instead of being part of Nixon's "Southern Strategy."
Things would be much better today had it!
Dr. James E. Dunn
You have no idea what you are talking about. You COMMUNIST LIBERAL TURD.
DrJEDunn

Andrews, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You make me laugh, BIG Goofoff!

Many of the American people relax now instead of doing the dishes every night. They, or course, now have an automatic dish washer.

Other Americans no longer wash their cars, they take their auto to an automatic car wash.

Almost all Americans today are employing more and more modern equipment which allows them to relax more and more.

However, medical doctors say that we need more daily exercise to help our hearts, to reduce our blood pressure and not have a stroke, to ....!

So the American people go to the store and buy some sort of exercise equipment, which they then use instead of washing their care and/or doing the dishes!

In the meantime we don't have enough money to go on the extended trip we always wanted to go on, we don't have the money to ....!

Did you ever get the feeling that the American advertisers has us really "hoodwinked"!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
BIG G

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Jun 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

DrJEDunn wrote:
You make me laugh, BIG Goofoff!
Many of the American people relax now instead of doing the dishes every night. They, or course, now have an automatic dish washer.
Other Americans no longer wash their cars, they take their auto to an automatic car wash.
Almost all Americans today are employing more and more modern equipment which allows them to relax more and more.
However, medical doctors say that we need more daily exercise to help our hearts, to reduce our blood pressure and not have a stroke, to ....!
So the American people go to the store and buy some sort of exercise equipment, which they then use instead of washing their care and/or doing the dishes!
In the meantime we don't have enough money to go on the extended trip we always wanted to go on, we don't have the money to ....!
Did you ever get the feeling that the American advertisers has us really "hoodwinked"!!!
Dr. James E. Dunn
Nobody cares who you are or what you say. You are no doctor.
You are nothing more than a liberal piece of trash with a ebt card.
Shut your pothead hippie liberal hole you turd.The entire coast of SC is sick and tired or your mindless rantings.
DrJEDunn

Andrews, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

G Big Goofoff:

Seems that I upset you somewhat!!!

DrJEDunn
DrJEDunn

Andrews, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Say Big Goofoff:

I'd hate to see you on the "Son News" opinion Blog."

http://thesunnews.typepad.com/opinionblog/#tp

DrJEDunn
DrJEDunn

Andrews, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Jun 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

$%RT

The unemployment rate in several states - including Florida, Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania among others - has gone down in the last few years, and they are now well below the national average for unemployment.

The only trouble is, the Ding-bat Republican Governors of these several states, are in violent disagreement with the Republican Prsidential candidate - Ding-bat Romney - for criticizing the HIGH unemployment in these states!

Go gettum Ding-bat Mitt!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Jun 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

12Q@
I'm from northernmost New York State - nearest city was Ottawa, Canada - but I have lived in Myrtle Beach for more than 30 years now.

When I first got to MB, the "bikers" were young and a real rough bunch of folks, and staying in your home - if you lived in the area - was something many people who resided here did.

Today, however, the bikers are in their very late 40's, their 50's, and a significant number in their 60's; and "BOY," have things ever changed with them.

They have very dramatically calmed down most of the time, and they are actually rather civil today; and I think it is now time that we welcomed them here when they come!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

4rty

A Republican/Conservative is much too often a pimple on the a$s of progress, while a Democrat or Liberal is often asking you for tax dollars for something which is totally un-needed!

To adhere to one of these two political positions is a travesty to human logic!

The only rational alternative is to be a moral PRAGMATIST, meaning you take EVERY issue independently, and then you support or oppose it on its merits alone!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

DE3#$

I am 67 years old - and part Baby-boomer I suppose - and I find the many mysteries of life more and more confusing as I go along and evermore get rapidly older.

For instance:

When a rather large stone of thrown into a small pond of water, it makes a rather tall ripple in the liquid at first.

The ripple continues to grow larger and larger in circumference as it expands outward, but the size of the tallness of the ripple becomes smaller and smaller until it disappears from view completely.

However, all of the civilized history of mankind seems to be exactly the same as the previously mentioned ripple made by the stone falling into the pond!

Whether it be the Mongols, the Chinese, the Arabs, the British, the Spaniards, the French, the Germans, the Soviets, or the what-ever, they have all fallen from their very high perch of social domination at the time of their power.

My question I want everyone to think about today is: Are the American corporate powers which control our federal government beginning to do this very same thing to the United States, while much of the rest of the civilized world is moving scientifically and/or socially ahead of this nation?

The union members will go where ever there are employment opportunities, so changes in the fuel we use isn’t going to make very much difference for them - they will just be employed by solar power plants, by wind power plants, by ethanol powered automobiles, by ….–but the white collar employees, and the many stock shareholders, they will lose a little bit, so in America at least, they are going to spend millions and millions of dollars supporting Congressional candidates of BOTH political parties to STOP industrial and/or technical advancements – that is, IF changes in the electoral process are not quickly forthcoming!.

In the meantime, this nation falls further and further behind much of the rest of the world in terms of newly modern technology!!!

And that brings me to a final question: WILL THE VOTERS OF THE UNITED STATES CHANGE THIS?

Dr. James E. Dunn
Dr Reality

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Jul 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DrJEDunn wrote:
Good post jereny!!!
Obama now has about a 10%age point lead over his nearest declared Republican opponent for president - and according to many news sources, it continues to grow and grow!
It is beginning to appear that none of the candidates currently running will have enough votes at the Republican Ding-bat Presidential Convention to win the nomination for president.
If this does happen, Sister Sarah has recently been making herself VERY visable to the Republican voters, and I believe that she will get the nomination for president!
And then Obama will CLOBBER her in the presidential election in November!!!
Dr. James E. Dunn
That is a dream, not a possibility.

You, of all people should know the entire world including the United States will peak, decline and than decay.

If you put a few lazy students into an above average class, the entire class degenerates.

If you put a hard working employee into a “just get by” work force, that employee conforms to the mediocre environment or is cast out by other employees.

When a government condemns, regulates or over-taxes a successful company or group of people, they will deteriorate, move or quit.

As the desperate, hardworking neighbors of the welfare/food stamp recipients realize they could have more security not working, what will they eventually do to survive?

There is no incentive for an over-taxed, over-regulated population to do anything after they realize the entire system is flawed and rigged to empower a few corrupt individuals.

Even the self absorbed and oblivious population can now sense that something is going very wrong.

How does a country that was built on a foundation of “Liberty and Justice for all” evolve and retain its credibility when all their lies, deceit and greed are finally exposed?

“The foundation of empire is art and science. Remove them or degrade them, and the empire is no more.”
William Blake

Good luck promoting that idea!
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DrReality:

We will see!

Wow!

I was just listening to CNN's scientific news, and a new part of the atom was just discovered by the Super Collider in France and Switzerland (I forgot what scientists now call this new piece!)
when it should be equal given the "Big Bang."

Anyway, it would explain why the universe is expanding by INCREASING its rate of speed, and why different sections of the universe are moving away from each other at different rates of speed

No light can escape may escape from the universe you know, but this new piece of the atom would seem to indicate there are OTHER universes!!!

This would go a long way in explaining the different sections of this universe moving away from where the "Big Bang" took place at different speeds, and it would also explain why the galaxies of the university are increasing their speed rather than decreasing their speed as gravity would indicate!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

;''[

The Presidential election this falls is only a couple of months away now, and the Republican TEA Party candidate,“Mitt” Romney,” still avoids answering important questions regarding many relevant presidential political issues.

Thus far in the Presidential campaign, Governor Romney criticizes President Obama, while Obama - except for Romney’s Bane debacle - pretty much has defended himself in the informal debates of the issues.

I have valiantly searched the Internet rendition of various recent newspaper articles, and then I included:“Time Magazine,” the “U.S. News and World Report,” and “Newsweek Magazine. I have also listened to the three main t.v. news stations: Fox, MSNBC, and CNN.

Generally, this is what I have found:

1. Do you generally support pro-choice legislation?
Romney –“No”!
Obama –“Yes”!

2. Do you support Defense spending to balance the federal budget?
Romney –“No”!
Obama –“Yes”!

3. Should we increase taxes of all American citizens to balance the Federal Budget?
Romney –“No, but only on those people making less than $250,000”!
Obama –“No, but only on those people making more than $250,000!

4. In order to balance the budget, do you support reducing Medicare and/or Medicaid payments?
Romney –“Yes”!
Obama –“No”!

5. Do you support requiring states to implement educational reforms in order to be eligible for competitive federal grants?
Romney –“No”!
Obama –“Yes”!

6. Do you support federal regulation of greenhouse gas emissions?
Romney –“No”!
Obama –“Yes”!

7. Do you support reducing restrictions of offshore energy production?
Romney –“Yes”!
Obama –“No”!

8. Do you support combat operations in Afghanistan?
Romney –“Yes”!
Obama –“No”!

9. Do you support repealing the 2010 Affordable Health Care Act?
Romney –“Yes”!
Obama –“No”!

10. Do you support requiring illegal immigrants to return to their country of origin before they are eligible for citizenship?
Romney –“Yes”!
Obama –“No, if the young man or woman grew up in America”!

11. Do you support “same sex” marriage?
Romney –“No”!
Obama –“Yes”!

Now I really hope and trust that you will vote for the individual you support the very most this November!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Jul 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

!345

The Presidential election is now just several short months away, and many of the average voting Americans are beginning to pay more and more attention to what each of the two candidates are saying.

And just “What?” are they saying about the future of the United States?

Well, President Obama has said very little about what he has accomplished in the last 3 ˝ years, but as your may see from the web page on the Internet at:< http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/GGm ... ; he really has done a great deal!(Long, I know!)

It goes from the recent auto bailout saving Detroit and Central America literally millions and millions of jobs, to the ever growing popularity of the just enacted medical health legislation!

But this is just the beginning, as Obama has accomplished much more in the short time - 3 ˝ years - he has been in office, than George Bush did in his total of eight years!

But he has just never advertised this fact – until now that is!

Mitt Romney on the other hand, started as the Governor of Massachusetts a state run medical health plant for the state, and it is working very well with most of the state’s population now able to afford and see a medical doctor when one is needed.

Also on the other hand, today the TEA Party Republicans are very much against literally any government having anything to do with medical healthcare for the people of this great nation, and so now is Mitt Romney who is running for the Presidency of America!

President Obama literally saved millions and millions of jobs in the American auto industry – in fact, he saved the whole auto industry itself – by giving them a temporary government loan over the objections of Mitt Romney and the TEA Party Republicans, who both said,“Let the American auto industry go broke”!

The TEA Party Republicans, and supposedly now Mitt Romney, are in favor of eliminating Social Security, they are in favor of eradicating Medicaid and Medicare, they are in favor of eliminating …..! In fact, they often say that they want to make the federal government much, much smaller.

But they are in favor of making very sure that every pregnancy goes to full term, and that the federal government will enact and control this legislation! A smaller federal government though!!!???

I am definitely NOT a traditional Democrat BY ANY MEANS: however, I ABSOLUTELY deplore the nonsense being literally preached by the TEA Party Republicans and the presidential candidate Mitt Romney, and I hope and trust that this guest editorial WAKES YOU UP TO JUST WHAT THE 99% ARE REALLY FIGHTING TO KEEP!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Jul 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

';KUJ

I had an interesting dream the other night!

The regular Republican are being beaten in primaries by Ding-bat Tea Party Republicans. Others are not running because of the Ding-bats - Senator Olympia Snow for example.

Most of the House of Representative districts are now "jerry-mandered" such that a certain party candidate of a particular party will almost always win, no matter who the other party runs against them. The losing candidate usually gets about 40 to 45% of the vote, however.

What would happen, though, if the threatened by the Ding-bat Tea Party Republicans - the regular Republicans who currently holds any office - were to join the Democratic Party with their 40+% of the vote. Add to this the support of the Regular Republicans, and they would probably win over the Ding-bats!!!

Just a dream of course, I know, but ....!

Dr. James E. Dunn

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of172
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Conway Discussions

Search the Conway Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Looking for "amusement" games,"dart" throwing, ... 11 hr Sherie 1
Woman arrested for shooting heroin in grocery s... (Sep '08) 13 hr Lost soul 79
looking for pain pills (Jul '13) 17 hr joshua 43
justice or injustice 17 hr joshua 1
Event Works Tue Louis652 1
Can't wait to get to heaven Tue joshua 3
tn. boy that misses his beach queen Sun gigi 15
•••

Rip Current Statement for Horry County was issued at April 16 at 5:10AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Conway Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Conway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••