Victims in fatal Conover crash are identified

Jun 16, 2009 Full story: Hickory Daily Record

Police have released the names of two people killed in a car crash Saturday. Mitchell Hoyle, 67, of Forest City, and David Bartolotta, 61, of San Francisco, Calif., were killed in the wreck on Thornburg Drive, the Conover Police Department said.

Full Story
abfab

Lincolnton, NC

#1 Jun 16, 2009
I feel for all the people in this accident. no matter what happens this man and his family are going to have to live with this for the rest of their lives. Please pray for them and the others that didnt make it. Let the police do their job to find out what really happened. My husband and I were at the accident but we did not see what happened. He saw the car flip in his rearview, did a u turn and went to the scene. I tell you it makes you think twice after you see something like that. Just be careful when you are driving, you never know what is going to happen! I also would like to give it to the Conover PD they were there in record time. Thanks for all you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NTNWS 10-26 meth 1.jpg 8 hr LOL 27
driver cam (Feb '13) Sat dave 16
Review: Weecycle Sat Michelle Roark 1
Who is the best looking hairdresser in Hickory? Fri FanofSexy 1
Ohio home wrecker Fri Repeatly 2
Hickory is gay ! Fri State of Florida 2
Hickory NC most racist place I've ever been (an... (Mar '11) Nov 21 Liberal forever 217
Conover Dating
Find my Match

Conover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Conover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Conover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:50PM
Browns Overcome Late INTs to Stun ATL
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports