Cody LaFollette got out again.

Posted in the Connersville Forum

sweetnsassy

Rushville, IN

#1 Dec 6, 2009
Whens that goofy big eared bastard ever going to learn. He's not the baddest and biggest guy in town. He's a punk.
funny people

Elizabeth, NJ

#2 Dec 6, 2009
sweetnsassy wrote:
Whens that goofy big eared bastard ever going to learn. He's not the baddest and biggest guy in town. He's a punk.
HE doesn't think he is big and bad... he just wants to be left alone and quit having all these people making up shit to put on here. Or making up shit PERIOD.......

And you all can track this computer have the cops track it I don't care I am sick of all the scum that make comments from that nasty town. GROW UP PEOPLE.
lafollette

Elizabeth, NJ

#3 Dec 6, 2009
and when are ppl going to quit hiding from me and use there names instead of sweetnsassy
Kile S

Sun Prairie, WI

#4 Dec 7, 2009
Cause ur a little bit ch.
ruserious

Rushville, IN

#5 Dec 7, 2009
lafollette wrote:
and when are ppl going to quit hiding from me and use there names instead of sweetnsassy
thats the pot sure calling the kettle black there codeman. going around town talking about how everyone else is selling and dealing and you are such an innocent boy ooops that should be man now.you are just mad cause all the ones you were trying to get hit to bring your sales up haven't got it and you did. punk arse b*tch
lafollette

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 9, 2009
ok talk ur shit u obviously dont know what ur talking about...i was never trying to get anyone hit dumbass
ruserious

Rushville, IN

#7 Dec 9, 2009
lafollette wrote:
ok talk ur shit u obviously dont know what ur talking about...i was never trying to get anyone hit dumbass
well did we expect you to say anything diffferent... nope
lafollette

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Dec 9, 2009
your so stupid say what ever u want to say...it takes a big person to hide behind a name like ruserious...atleast i use my real name
Jack Napier

Connersville, IN

#9 Dec 10, 2009
LOL hes like 18 years old, hes a kid!!!! leave him alone.
uncle cracker

Rushville, IN

#10 Dec 10, 2009
Jack Napier wrote:
LOL hes like 18 years old, hes a kid!!!! leave him alone.
18 is considered an adult! He's not a kid anymore! If he wants to act like an adult then he can be talked to and treated like an adult too.
lafollette

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Dec 11, 2009
uncle cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
18 is considered an adult! He's not a kid anymore! If he wants to act like an adult then he can be talked to and treated like an adult too.
yea thats true so i guess all these other ppl talkin shit about me on the internet with out anyone knowing who it is are acting like adults too
next door

Connersville, IN

#12 Dec 12, 2009
Lafollette and Sturgeon are the 2 biggest pieces of shit this town has ever seen.
worried

Batesville, IN

#13 Dec 12, 2009
What kills me about this post is we are talking about kids in high school or of high school age and you all are freaked out because they have mad a couple of bad choices so far in there young lives. But what about the 30 and 40 yr old adults who have had time to recover from the mistakes but are just as bad as the 17 and 18 yr olds. Dead beat parents not taking care of there kids, selling and or useing drugs, spending the welfare or unemployment check on beer and a night out to the bar. Lets get real now the people talking trash on here are 1 of 2 people, the high school kid that dont have the guts to be a man/woman to say it to these people's face or the dead beat adult that dont work, that dont take care of the kids they have and the reason this town has the rep it has.
lafollette

King Of Prussia, PA

#14 Dec 12, 2009
worried wrote:
What kills me about this post is we are talking about kids in high school or of high school age and you all are freaked out because they have mad a couple of bad choices so far in there young lives. But what about the 30 and 40 yr old adults who have had time to recover from the mistakes but are just as bad as the 17 and 18 yr olds. Dead beat parents not taking care of there kids, selling and or useing drugs, spending the welfare or unemployment check on beer and a night out to the bar. Lets get real now the people talking trash on here are 1 of 2 people, the high school kid that dont have the guts to be a man/woman to say it to these people's face or the dead beat adult that dont work, that dont take care of the kids they have and the reason this town has the rep it has.
i completely agree with u on this...ppl make mistakes im trying to put mine behind me n move on n ppl want to just keep it going and wont reveal who they are which makes them bad apparently to talk shit with no one knowing who it is
lafollette

King Of Prussia, PA

#15 Dec 12, 2009
and next door is proly some drop out kid with nothing better to do but talk shit...for 1 atleast me n kile are going to graduate and played sports all our lives but just made a few bad choices in which we have both learned from...and for 2 u can leave my friends out of this
lead them

Connersville, IN

#16 Dec 13, 2009
Kids do make mistakes, they are at that age where they have to live and learn. It is up to them to choose what path they want to take in life and I personally know both of these kids and I know they will make the right choices. No one is perfect, so leave these kids alone!
lol

Rushville, IN

#17 Dec 13, 2009
how many mistakes is to many cody
lafollette

United States

#18 Dec 13, 2009
idk why cant u worry about yourself and ill take care of myself...you guys are just punks that have nothing better than to put ppl down to make yourselves feel better
hahaha

Connersville, IN

#19 Dec 14, 2009
Kile S wrote:
Cause ur a little bit ch.
like u ant i a b!tch i belive u snitched out devin o so who is it now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened with the 7 who were just found de... 1 hr The truth 9
wreck 1 hr cville 2
Paul Freed 1 hr the gavel 46
Joe Hamiltons Affair 1 hr Grandson 35
Megan morales 2 hr Wonka 1
Leonard Urban - Why aren't you helping Dunns Out 3 hr Kevin 3
Jimbo and the Evitts 4 hr Confused 19
Gillmans closing 5 hr yep 9
Shell eastside 8 hr Smokey 13
Heroin epidemic is over 23 hr iknow 25