United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone else find the holy rollers and their undisiplined spoiled brats who take over mcdonalds every sunday and wednesday night absolutely sickening??? And if you watch they come to kroger and park in handicapped spots and fire lanes. They make me sick with their long skirts that are so tight they have to have their fat big mac asses poured into. They make me sick
lol

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

The same ones that go to pizza hut quite a bit? Ya if thats the same family their adopted kids are total wild animals. No respect or discipline at all
THE REPUBLICAN

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Do they sing Mchymns?
Chad

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

I know exactly what you're talking about. I used to work at Taco Bell & every Sunday around noon the "Holly Rollers" would come in. After a while I began to dread it. They were loud, let their kids run around all over the place, make a bigger mess than a group of little kids would make, stay for about an hour after they were done eating. It just boggles my mind don't they "preach" in church that you should treat other people better than you treat yourself & to be hospitable? Just another reason i'm an athiest.
Who whooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

can you believe that one of those women in her little red sports car turned out on western from 24th behind me and rode my a** and blew her horn guess I wasnt going fast enough for her I wonder does the church pay her speeding tickets bunch of selfish greedy fake people they make me sick they turn people away from church with their better than everyone else attitudes grrrrrrr
Trigger

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Who whooo wrote:
Does anyone else find the holy rollers and their undisiplined spoiled brats who take over mcdonalds every sunday and wednesday night absolutely sickening??? And if you watch they come to kroger and park in handicapped spots and fire lanes. They make me sick with their long skirts that are so tight they have to have their fat big mac asses poured into. They make me sick
You people are so lame do you think anyone believes any of this crap!
Who whooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

This is totally true roll into mcdonalds at about 830 and stay for an hour I promise you will come back and post the same they are heathens
Chad

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Trigger wrote:
<quoted text>.
You people are so lame do you think anyone believes any of this crap!
I've seen it with my own eyes working at Taco Bell. I know it's true! So, I don't give a sh*t if anyone believes it or not! Also, why would we make up something like this?
Who whooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

its true they are sickening those women squeeze their fat bodies into clothes four sizes too small and think that its wrong when I wear shorts out jeans bunch of hypocrites
lol

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Toof? Is that you lol
Who whooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

lol wrote:
Toof? Is that you lol

No its not
lol

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Talking to chad
uknowhoiam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

So, if they lived exactly how you invision a Christian should live, you would be a Christian? You know believing in God is about having a relationship with the one you believe in not based on how one dresses or acts. So, get to know who Jesus is despite what you see that gives you one reason why you are an atheist.
Chad wrote:
I know exactly what you're talking about. I used to work at Taco Bell & every Sunday around noon the "Holly Rollers" would come in. After a while I began to dread it. They were loud, let their kids run around all over the place, make a bigger mess than a group of little kids would make, stay for about an hour after they were done eating. It just boggles my mind don't they "preach" in church that you should treat other people better than you treat yourself & to be hospitable? Just another reason i'm an athiest.
Who whooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

uknowhoiam wrote:
So, if they lived exactly how you invision a Christian should live, you would be a Christian? You know believing in God is about having a relationship with the one you believe in not based on how one dresses or acts. So, get to know who Jesus is despite what you see that gives you one reason why you are an atheist.
<quoted text>
Listen here lady I am a christian I know who jesus is I also know that part of being a christian is not judging someone because they before different from you you have to be a good person jesus doesn't love me less because I wear jeans and cut my hair
holy moly

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Who whooo wrote:
they should be called 'holy hypocrites'
Who whooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Thats right the holy hypocrites they make me sick
For sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Who whooo wrote:
Thats right the holy hypocrites they make me sick
Amen!
Chad

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

uknowhoiam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I would not want to be a Christian. I don't beleive in "Jesus", "God" or that anything created me besides my parents having sex. Show me some kind of scientific proof that "Jesus" or "God" actually existed.
Not You

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Who whooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here lady I am a christian I know who jesus is I also know that part of being a christian is not judging someone because they before different from you you have to be a good person jesus doesn't love me less because I wear jeans and cut my hair
Uh, they weren't talking to you. So cool your jets Who whooo.

And I agree, Jesus loves everyone. Regardless if you're in jeans or a skirt or whether you cut your hair.
Jiar

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

What is a holy roller?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of101
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Connersville Forum right now

Search the Connersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lying Mayor 1 min Old Fart 58
Gutters 26 min Rain 1
Welfare with no SSN (May '10) 3 hr n8v person 30
are we having fun yet (Nov '10) 6 hr xinggu 14
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 7 hr SLY WEST 940
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 7 hr Honest Babe 3,627
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 9 hr _Zoey_ 3,146
•••
•••