top baseball players

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
baseball man

Woodridge, IL

#1 Nov 9, 2009
who do you think is the top baseball player in connersvill right now
Ronald

Sun Prairie, WI

#2 Nov 9, 2009
Zack Hufferd. No other names should be in running.
miss printer

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2009
baseball man wrote:
who do you think is the top baseball player in connersvill right now
any player on the other team when they come to play them!!!
baseball man

Woodridge, IL

#4 Nov 10, 2009
shit man your funny wat about in sectionals when he gave up eleven runs in one inning and mike newton had to come in with the bases loaded and pitch a no fucking hitter to bring Connersville back from an elevn nothing game and he even hit in the winning run with a triple. so do your facts bittch
hmmm

Connersville, IN

#5 Nov 12, 2009
howie mcnally i heard he throws a 90mph fastball
I know

Sun Prairie, WI

#6 Nov 12, 2009
Scott Rolen
MY MAN CURTIS

Downers Grove, IL

#7 Nov 12, 2009
Curtis Ware
wats up

Connersville, IN

#8 Nov 13, 2009
bradien french
Are you diggin for dirt

United States

#9 Nov 13, 2009
baseball man wrote:
shit man your funny wat about in sectionals when he gave up eleven runs in one inning and mike newton had to come in with the bases loaded and pitch a no fucking hitter to bring Connersville back from an elevn nothing game and he even hit in the winning run with a triple. so do your facts bittch
If you are serious you are an idiot!(Dad or Mom) The diminutive player you are talking about is a asset to the team, but the teams success is not dependant upon him as it is with Huffered.
cry as much as glennbeck

Sardinia, OH

#10 Nov 13, 2009
sandy slipstoner
bball man

Marion, OH

#11 Apr 18, 2010
too bad your all wrong and its aaron dunnaway
Help me Tom Cruise

Connersville, IN

#12 Apr 18, 2010
Excuse me,

Baseball is for in the closet queers that like a$$ smackin and d!ck bulges.

Thank you,
Tom Cruise, Inventor of the Hover Round
bball man

Marion, OH

#13 Apr 18, 2010
all i know is without aaron dunnaway connersville wouldnt do shit!
THE BEST

Connersville, IN

#14 Apr 18, 2010
WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.THERE IS NOT JUST 1 PLAYER MAKING THIS TEAM IT IS ALL OF THEM IF ONE IS HAVING A BAD DAY THE OTHERS GET UP THEIR AND DO THE BEST THEY CAN TO WIN ,NO 1 PLAYER IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER THEY JUST GET LUCKY AND IF YOU TEACH YOU SON TO THINK HE IS THE BEST THAN I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND HIM WHEN IT FAILS HIM ..TEACH HIM TO DO THE BEST HE CAN AND BE HAPPY WITH THAT,BUT TO YOU I SAY ALL THESE BOYS PLAY HARD AND THEY PLAY TO WIN. IF THEY DONT THEY TRY HARDER NEXT TIME.
hmm

Dayton, OH

#15 Apr 18, 2010
dunaway.
smoke

Connersville, IN

#16 Apr 19, 2010
hufferd, hands down! he will bring the scouts out again this year, to see him, no one else! good luck Zack he's great at football and basketball, but baseball will give him the best scholarships

(if not his GRADES will get him by, can anyone else say that?) he's the town's next Matt Howard...smart and talented...no i'm not his mommy either! lol
ethel merman

Dayton, OH

#17 Apr 19, 2010
that gay guy named matt calliponertroph!!! he's from centerville transfered to chs
Hear Say

Bronx, NY

#18 Apr 21, 2010
hmm wrote:
dunaway.
Is he still suspended? I heard he was not even going to play this year.
player

Maxwell, IA

#19 Apr 21, 2010
What the heck happend to S. Chance??
baseball mom

Larchmont, NY

#20 Apr 21, 2010
THE BEST wrote:
WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.THERE IS NOT JUST 1 PLAYER MAKING THIS TEAM IT IS ALL OF THEM IF ONE IS HAVING A BAD DAY THE OTHERS GET UP THEIR AND DO THE BEST THEY CAN TO WIN ,NO 1 PLAYER IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER THEY JUST GET LUCKY AND IF YOU TEACH YOU SON TO THINK HE IS THE BEST THAN I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND HIM WHEN IT FAILS HIM ..TEACH HIM TO DO THE BEST HE CAN AND BE HAPPY WITH THAT,BUT TO YOU I SAY ALL THESE BOYS PLAY HARD AND THEY PLAY TO WIN. IF THEY DONT THEY TRY HARDER NEXT TIME.
I am a baseball mom, my husband always taught our sons to play your best, DO NOT brag on yourself. People seem to hate a player like that. When you brag it will bite you in the butt. Let someone else do the bragging for you. Seems to work fo far. And yes it is a TEAM sport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drunk girl 1 hr o baby 19
start discussion 1 hr Two Cents 1
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 1 hr Two Cents 7,082
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Two Cents 8,222
Trent smith 2 hr worse than POS 11
Britney Nixon 3 hr anything for cash 7
justin Hoots 3 hr anything for cash 33
Local biz owners need attitude adjustment 7 hr Luther 27
Friendship thread (Feb '13) 8 hr Sweet Annie 1,254
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 8 hr DAISY CRUSADER 4,921
dope patrol 10 hr drugs 31
Let Them Die Sun joke 41

Connersville Jobs

Connersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Connersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Connersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]