woman found near Connersville raped and beaten around Feb.6?

Posted in the Connersville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of70
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Was in ever in the newspaper? What kind of people would do such a thing?
paidspokesman

Orleans, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

therapist
Honey

Paoli, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Damn, looks like I picked to wrong week to stop going to therapy
to name a few

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

That's really sad to hear. I am so sorry for the woman, and hope whoever done this to her pays with many years of prison time. My heart goes out to her.
anyway

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

t wasn't Feruary 6 it was February 9,found on February 10 at 2 a.m. Why has this not been in the paper, the person who did this is a creep, should tell the world what he did, if this man is big and bad enough to do this to a little woman he should be man enough to let people know who he is and handle whatever people dish out to the dog.
whaaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

anyway wrote:
t wasn't Feruary 6 it was February 9,found on February 10 at 2 a.m. Why has this not been in the paper, the person who did this is a creep, should tell the world what he did, if this man is big and bad enough to do this to a little woman he should be man enough to let people know who he is and handle whatever people dish out to the dog.
Exactly!!!
jess

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Hope he get's what is coming to him.she is a good woman and no woman deserves this! shane aka bones is a piece of shit.always mean to women an i knew this day was coming.him an the couple who helped him.i just hope she don't go back with him.mosley an his girl,helped shane do this to the woman.it's sad an i hope he get's what is coming to him.he is sick in the head.anyone who can do this to another person.,is an animal.she about died.poor woman is going to have issues.he is a junkie piece of shit an i hope he gets it in the ass! when he get's to prison.
clueless

Freetown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

What are the mosleys first names?
DDC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

jess wrote:
Hope he get's what is coming to him.she is a good woman and no woman deserves this! shane aka bones is a piece of shit.always mean to women an i knew this day was coming.him an the couple who helped him.i just hope she don't go back with him.mosley an his girl,helped shane do this to the woman.it's sad an i hope he get's what is coming to him.he is sick in the head.anyone who can do this to another person.,is an animal.she about died.poor woman is going to have issues.he is a junkie piece of shithit an i hope he gets it in the ass! when he get's to prison.
Did those three get arrested?
anyway

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I also know the woman she was at my house yesterday, poor little thing, she only weights 94 pounds, to do this to another human being he should be put in prison for the rest of his life and be a big dude named bubbas bi...shane is the only one in jail right now, hope the other two goes, what woman would hold another woman while he husband, boy friend raped another woman , that dude would think I was lorraine bobbitt when I got done with him.
anyway

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

This is the one from last week end and yes you have the names right also.
Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't the one from last weekend is it? I thought it was Shane b. And two people last name Mosley.
The GHB rape was Feb 3. The lady on Feb 10 was lifelined suffering from hypothermia and abraisions all over her body.
clueless

Freetown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Dee wrote:
<quoted text> The GHB rape was Feb 3. The lady on Feb 10 was lifelined suffering from hypothermia and abraisions all over her body.
That's what I thought it happened on Feb 9~10th and it happened in Everton. I don't know anything about a GHB incident. But if anyone knows if these are related please inform the police.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I heard that the man was well-connected in Connersville so it did not make the newspaper. Personally I don't know if that is the truth but drugs were a big source of income for those who turned their heads the other way about 10-13 years ago in town. Hopefully those people are retired or maybe don't have the influence anymore. If something isn't done I suggest that someone be brought in from the outside because all three of them are a danger to society. Where is Lorena Bobbitt when you need her? I find it so offensive that a woman, even a low-life like Mosley would take part in another woman's rape and beating. I just pray that if the Mosley's have children they lose custody. I shudder to think of a woman that has compassion for another helpless woman have small children under her care. Shane Bowne (Bound) I hope you end up making some burly men mighty happy for a long time, and yet you're such a sicko you'd probably like it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

clueless wrote:
What are the mosleys first names?
Shane Bowne (Bound)
Lori Mosely (Mosley)
Prayers

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

To many things here in Connersville get swept under the rug...I pray these monsters are cought.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I think the extent of the woman's injuries has been down-played. She received multiple skull fractures from the beating. Those three intended for her to die. I hope I am selected to be on the jury on this one!
JJQQ

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

It is a shame that something like this can happen, and it doesn't even make the paper? People need to be warned about the sick and dangerous people that are walking among them!
But, Just Like Connersville to sweep it under the rug. It is all about who you know and how much money you have. That town is so corrupt! Glad I got out years ago!
My prayers go out to the poor lady this happened to. I hope she finds peace and I hope she gets to see these monsters get whats coming to them!
wow

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Mosley is the other sick ass .he will get out of it
he will just snitch again
fullautomatic and loaded

Centerville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Okay, some of the posts are confusing, someone please clarify all the pieces of craps names that were involved in the the rape and beating of this woman. And if everyone knows "who done it" has anyone been jailed for this? Hey lets skip this "due process of the law" and take care of this one ourselves? So if im understanding all the posts, 3 people ( 2 men, 1 woman) raped and beat a woman from Connersville? AND IT NEVER hit the paper? Mad as heck and ready to go hunt'n, and not for anything 4legged either!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of70
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Connersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Connersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••