hmm

Saint Charles, IL

#1 Jun 30, 2012
So sorry for his family! I just seen he died in the paper, does anyone know what happened?
hmm

Saint Charles, IL

#3 Jun 30, 2012
Sorry for anyone's loss, I thought it was a diff Dustin Pennington, never knew there were 2! But yes a Dustin Pennington did die and he was 27 so excuse me!
RIP buddy

Connersville, IN

#5 Jun 30, 2012
Dustin was a great guy ... prayers go out to his family...
need to get your own life

Connersville, IN

#7 Jul 2, 2012
my prayers go out to my family he was my cousin his viewing is 2marow if friends want to come.. love you dustin will all miss you..
townie

United States

#9 Jul 2, 2012
I just saw him a few weeks ago. What happened? Someone with a brain please.....
Hello

Bloomington, IN

#11 Jul 5, 2012
How many people does it take to die in this manner before some wake up and think "this could be me?" Let me guess, you've got a handle on it.
justme

Connersville, IN

#13 Aug 1, 2012
I'm setting the record straight: the autopsy said he died from advanced coronary artery disease..he did not o.d. His death was ruled natural causes..get it right ppl stop talking crap when you don't know for sure what happened.
Liar

Rushville, IN

#14 Aug 1, 2012
He od'd i heard it from somebody close.
WTF

Richmond, IN

#15 Aug 1, 2012
For Liar, hello, mike and hothead...you assumed, therefore it looks like YOU are the ass. Dustin had a 75% blockage in one artery of his heart and a 55% blockage in another artery. No drugs were found in his tox report. Death ruled as heart attack plain and simple. Hope you all feel real big for posting such crap. None of you will even feel bad for assuming the worst about Dustin since you all live in your perfect little world...NOT.
Enough

Connersville, IN

#16 Aug 2, 2012
Jeeze people leave it alone! Have respect! I can't get over how those of you slam someone or disrespect people and their families when they have passed. It's so disgusting! My Thoughts and Prayers are with the Families ..... regardless of how someone has died.
wow

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 2, 2012
Enough wrote:
Jeeze people leave it alone! Have respect! I can't get over how those of you slam someone or disrespect people and their families when they have passed. It's so disgusting! My Thoughts and Prayers are with the Families ..... regardless of how someone has died.
how old was he?
Enough

Connersville, IN

#18 Aug 2, 2012
He was a young man.
justme

Connersville, IN

#20 Aug 5, 2012
seriously? wtf does that have to do with anything? and wtf do you know anyway were u there? soo stupid and childish. u shld put your real name on here. dustin was a good guy and he passed away from natural causes END OF STORY. get a life.
justme

Connersville, IN

#23 Aug 5, 2012
i can show you a copy of the death certificate that says he died of natural causes if you would like. That is if you are real enough to say who you really are then I would be glad to meet you and show you. Have a great day and get your own life please, you know nothing obviously.
wow

Crete, IL

#24 Aug 7, 2012
justme wrote:
seriously? wtf does that have to do with anything? and wtf do you know anyway were u there? soo stupid and childish. u shld put your real name on here. dustin was a good guy and he passed away from natural causes END OF STORY. get a life.
who are you talking to?
SGH

United States

#25 Aug 7, 2012
My prayers are with his family and friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crooked county commisioners?? 3 min two 8
Jake Mullins & Dustin Hall OD 21 min yep 10
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Analog man 8,863
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 1 hr Analog man 984
Connersville News building Destroyed 4 hr Sewer Trout 5
what happened 4 hr Sewer Trout 3
Friendship thread (Feb '13) 6 hr ITZ COLD 1,828
Busters 16 hr Saturday Sol 14
Rumors and a bunch of shit 19 hr Kelly Banks 11
School Superintendent ask for a 12K Raise 23 hr Hark 46