South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

So sorry for his family! I just seen he died in the paper, does anyone know what happened?
hmm

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Sorry for anyone's loss, I thought it was a diff Dustin Pennington, never knew there were 2! But yes a Dustin Pennington did die and he was 27 so excuse me!
RIP buddy

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

Dustin was a great guy ... prayers go out to his family...
need to get your own life

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

my prayers go out to my family he was my cousin his viewing is 2marow if friends want to come.. love you dustin will all miss you..
townie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

I just saw him a few weeks ago. What happened? Someone with a brain please.....
Hello

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

How many people does it take to die in this manner before some wake up and think "this could be me?" Let me guess, you've got a handle on it.
justme

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

I'm setting the record straight: the autopsy said he died from advanced coronary artery disease..he did not o.d. His death was ruled natural causes..get it right ppl stop talking crap when you don't know for sure what happened.
Liar

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

He od'd i heard it from somebody close.
WTF

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

For Liar, hello, mike and hothead...you assumed, therefore it looks like YOU are the ass. Dustin had a 75% blockage in one artery of his heart and a 55% blockage in another artery. No drugs were found in his tox report. Death ruled as heart attack plain and simple. Hope you all feel real big for posting such crap. None of you will even feel bad for assuming the worst about Dustin since you all live in your perfect little world...NOT.
Enough

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Jeeze people leave it alone! Have respect! I can't get over how those of you slam someone or disrespect people and their families when they have passed. It's so disgusting! My Thoughts and Prayers are with the Families ..... regardless of how someone has died.
wow

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Enough wrote:
Jeeze people leave it alone! Have respect! I can't get over how those of you slam someone or disrespect people and their families when they have passed. It's so disgusting! My Thoughts and Prayers are with the Families ..... regardless of how someone has died.
how old was he?
Enough

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

He was a young man.
justme

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

seriously? wtf does that have to do with anything? and wtf do you know anyway were u there? soo stupid and childish. u shld put your real name on here. dustin was a good guy and he passed away from natural causes END OF STORY. get a life.
justme

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

i can show you a copy of the death certificate that says he died of natural causes if you would like. That is if you are real enough to say who you really are then I would be glad to meet you and show you. Have a great day and get your own life please, you know nothing obviously.
wow

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

justme wrote:
seriously? wtf does that have to do with anything? and wtf do you know anyway were u there? soo stupid and childish. u shld put your real name on here. dustin was a good guy and he passed away from natural causes END OF STORY. get a life.
who are you talking to?
SGH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

My prayers are with his family and friends

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Connersville Forum right now

Search the Connersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 6 min indycorvette 3,604
Kroger Pharmacy 51 min dayyam 26
Jason Richardson you seeing Tara or Jeni or BOTH 1 hr haa 2
jeni jones (Oct '13) 1 hr NOT FUNNY ANYMORE HUH 14
angie benz 1 hr Jenis friend 17
Rottweiler on 9th 1 hr barney 2
Swifty stations are done! 2 hr He squeals like a pig 13
Lying Mayor 14 hr Clueless 57
•••