Ex-lawyer seeks prison release

May 10, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Beacon; Ashtabula, Ohio

“Nobody benefits from continued incarceration of Jim Lemieux. He can't live here anymore- -his reputation is besmirched”

Lemieux convicted of forgery, theft, drug-related charges a year ago DORIS COOK JEFFERSON - -Disbarred Ashtabula County attorney James M. Lemieux wants out of prison from a three-year sentence after being ... via The Star Beacon; Ashtabula, Ohio

Comments
41 - 50 of 50 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
vickie

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Lemieux

If justice was done deserved 30 years and 8 months in jail and $62,500 in fines

The maximum The Supreme Court reimburses the victims is $ 75,000/ Nora R Stabile lost $ 198,000 and after years of pure aggravation got compensated $75,000...many victims didn't receive a penny/ contrary of what his son says/out of respect for the persons that his father victimiced JR should stop taking like an idiot.

When Lemieux was sentenced 2006 he blamed having knee surgery in 1996 and getting hooked on Oxicontin what led to his downfall.

Interesting lie in 1991 he pleaded guilty of drug possesion with the intention to sell...look in CourtView 2000 Eastlake 91CR000097 and Lemieux had other convintions

I am writting a book about White Colar Criminals and how irresponsible the regulatory agencies are including The Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court was fully aware of Lemieux "pecadillos" that I know since 2001...why they waited 4 years?

Thanks Vickie
Gus Buffet

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

James Lemieux Jr wrote:
did you know him?
I knew him and he is a crook. Jim should have got a minimum of 20 years in prison
vickie

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Lemieux is worst that a crook he is a criminal.

My name Victoria Beno..please go to Ashtabula County Court House and see for your self that in a total uncontested divorce...look under events and see for your self that is 7 uncontested final divorce hearings WHY? lEMIEUX HAD THE PAPERS NEEDED TO START THE DIVORCE BUT KEEP THEM ON HIS POCKED SINCE HE CHARGED ME $254 FOR EACH INCIDENT...VERY PROFITABLE FOR HIM VERY STRESSFULL FOR ME..SEE FOR YOURSELF THAT LAMER MY EX LAWYER HAD TO SEND A SUPINE TO OBTAIN THE INFORMATION.

THEN 2 YEARS AFTER THE DIVORCE WAS FINALIZED.( LAMER NEVER BOTHER TO FINALIZE THE QDRS).LEMIEUX BROKE IN MY EX PENSIONS TRYING TO CREATE THE IMPRESION THAT HE WAS WORKING IN SOME QDRS TRYED TO CHARGE ME $ 2800 AND MADE SUCH A MESS THAT THE PENSIONS WERE FINALLY DIVIDED ON 2003 BY A DIFFERENT LAWYER PAM HOUSTON...IS ALL THERE...HE MESSED MY LIFE UP FOR 6 YEARS.

BUT I KEEP ON REPORTING HIM TO THE SUPREME COURT AND FINALY LOST HIS LICENSE...I DID A GREAT FAVOR TO SOCIETY..I HAVE PROOF OF EVERYTHING.

"ARRIVEDERCHI JR I AM SURE THAT YOU WILL READ THIS...HIJO DE PUTANA E CABRONE...Y MAS GILIPOLLAS QUE UNA CABRA LOCA MARICONE.

WARM REGARDS TO YOU GUS BUFFET
james lemieux

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

Gus Buffet wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew him and he is a crook. Jim should have got a minimum of 20 years in prison
. Well Mr. Buffet I can't say that I ever had the displeasure of meeting you. To the best of my knowledge you were never a client, and you appear to just be another spectator of life satisfied to shoot of invectives through the internet where you can hide in cyberspace and never be accountable for your actions. I notice that your comments were just that. Unsupported vignettes by a disgruntled and disinfranchised pathetic little man. If you got something to say, say it and back it up. Otherwise, go pout in your little corner of the world.
james lemieux

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

vickie wrote:
Lemieux
If justice was done deserved 30 years and 8 months in jail and $62,500 in fines
The maximum The Supreme Court reimburses the victims is $ 75,000/ Nora R Stabile lost $ 198,000 and after years of pure aggravation got compensated $75,000...many victims didn't receive a penny/ contrary of what his son says/out of respect for the persons that his father victimiced JR should stop taking like an idiot.
When Lemieux was sentenced 2006 he blamed having knee surgery in 1996 and getting hooked on Oxicontin what led to his downfall.
Interesting lie in 1991 he pleaded guilty of drug possesion with the intention to sell...look in CourtView 2000 Eastlake 91CR000097 and Lemieux had other convintions
I am writting a book about White Colar Criminals and how irresponsible the regulatory agencies are including The Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court was fully aware of Lemieux "pecadillos" that I know since 2001...why they waited 4 years?
Thanks Vickie
I noticed with some interest that your lenghty and uninformed diatribe concerning me only commenced and continued after I was away. But that is the way of coward and certainly that is exactly what you are. Time to set the record straight. First and foremost the records will speak for themselves and there was never any plea of conviction concerning me in Eastlake. Ever. There is another James Lemieux who lived in Mentor but I am not going to do your research for you. This is just another classic example of you concocting some sort of story and then convincing yourself its true. Then you publish it on the internet because it provideds a means of security and seclusion for you. You can say whatever you want and there are no consequence for you. If you ever had a legitimate claim you had many years to bring it. Instead, you lack the courage, conviction and committment to do so. Why? Because you do not have and never will have a shread of evidence to support you. Lets consider something that has absolutely eluded you throughout the course of you malicious representations. First, you refer to me as a criminal. Well as I recall you were charged with a crime that would have landed you in jail but you successfully defended the action. And, that's only because you had me as an attorney. We both know you were guilty but it was by virtue of my skills and acumen that you walked out of the courtroom free. So don't pull the criminal card on me lady. Next you make these spurious claims that I beat you out of $50,000.00. You make the claim and then fail to support it, ever. Not once. You've had years to file a suit and never did. Why? Because you need evidence to prevail. I had numerous conversations with the Supreme Court and the bar and never once was there mentioned any claim by Vicki Beno. You talk the talk lady but thats all you do. Lets get to the real motive or reason you behind your abberant course of conduct. You wanted to have an affair with me and I declined. You are physically an ugly person but more importantly your soul is ugly. You are beyond repair although I might suggest that you seek professional help. I am call you out Beno. If you have a legitimate claim bring it it I will defend it and embarrass you. You definitely need to be accountable and responsible for your actions. I was for my actions and now I challenge you to do the same. Bring it or shut up. Also, I admonish you to cease editting cases that you took no part in and and instead rely on on second or third hand hearsay as a source of your information. It only makes you look all the more ignorant and pathetic.
vickie

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

WHAT A FIRST CLASS IMBECILE YOU ARE LEMIEUX

"You wanted to have an affair with me and I declined"

VERY INTERESTING I RELOCATED TO COLORADO 2 DAYS AFTER GIVING YOU THE DOCUMENTS AND EARNEST MONEY TO FILE FOR A DIVORCE.

02/12/1991

JAMES LEMIEUX
1616 E 332 ST
EASTLAKE

CASE COMMENTS
VOILATION:SELL.,PURCHASE, V2:DISTRIBUTE DRUG,F-3, VIO V3:SEC 4729,51 ORC; V4: TRAFFICKING IN DRUGS....ETC ETC ETC

ARE YOU INNOCENT? PROVE IT MARRANO. VICKIE

IF MR BUFFET WAS NEVER YOUR CLIENT...HE WAS VERY LUCKY
Alison Lemieux-Baykal

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

vickie wrote:
WHAT A FIRST CLASS IMBECILE YOU ARE LEMIEUX
"You wanted to have an affair with me and I declined"
VERY INTERESTING I RELOCATED TO COLORADO 2 DAYS AFTER GIVING YOU THE DOCUMENTS AND EARNEST MONEY TO FILE FOR A DIVORCE.
02/12/1991
JAMES LEMIEUX
1616 E 332 ST
EASTLAKE
CASE COMMENTS
VOILATION:SELL.,PURCHASE, V2:DISTRIBUTE DRUG,F-3, VIO V3:SEC 4729,51 ORC; V4: TRAFFICKING IN DRUGS....ETC ETC ETC
ARE YOU INNOCENT? PROVE IT MARRANO. VICKIE
IF MR BUFFET WAS NEVER YOUR CLIENT...HE WAS VERY LUCKY
Ms. Beno, if you go to www.publicrecords.com , you will see there are two James Lemieux's, same age as well. However, the information regarding that case had nothing whatsoever to do with my father. The other gentleman was charged with that crime, not my father.
martin

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

yep
jack

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

yep yep////Lemieux has his private practice in Tampa Florida...were he got the money?
Why he was allowed to get his license in Florida?
How many people is Lemieux going to ripp off again.
jack

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

look for Lemieux in facebok...fat as a pig...living quite well with all the money that he hided from his victims...how conviniet was for Lemieux to pretend that he was bronken.
Almost toooo funyyyyyyyyy. Poor Lemiex years ago he was caugh in a supermarket in Rock Creek...shopliftinggggggggg several steaks were found under his chaquet...he stated to cry (worse that a woman) I had no food...but the police found a money clip on his persona with few hundred $$$$ plus several drugs on his paket

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Conneaut Discussions

Search the Conneaut Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Canton 30,166
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) Aug 7 Lanie Friend 108
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Ashtabula Multi-Cultural festival Jul 31 Fan of a friend 1
Nice places to live in Northeast Ohio (Apr '13) Jul 29 chriis 9
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill ... 231
Tattoos in Conneaut Jul '14 Good cover 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Conneaut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Conneaut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE