Man Shot by Ashtabula Police Officers

An altercation led to the shooting of an Ashtabula man by police officers Saturday night. Full Story
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
cleveland chris

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2010
30 police cars??? Talk about get the show on the road,,Why not just have called in S.W.A.T and saved all the fuel for 30 vehicles,,,Well thats TRAshtabula for ya !
Bob

Chardon, OH

#2 Jun 13, 2010
All those angry Mexicans out there, they probably needed all of those cops.
You GO Bula Police

North Ridgeville, OH

#3 Jun 13, 2010
Sounds like a great story! 911 a crazy fool arguing with police.. and his dad charges a cop... Bravo! Its sad the cops got put on a paid leave.. no matter what you do, you don't do your job right.. I think they were right on!
Sss

Canton, OH

#4 Jun 13, 2010
this is a joke , ashtabula police believe they can do whatever they want whenever. santo is my friend, and didnt have to shoot his father. santo sr didnt reach for their gun, he was going to check on his son that they tazed... ASHTABULA POLICE IS A JOKE
36EOS

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jun 13, 2010
Hey S H I T for B R A I N S !!! The police either win or loooose you idiot. I bet if your scumbag friends father showed more restraint than his idiot son did they would not have to defended themselves. Hats off to Ashtabula's finest for a job well done.
LSM in Ashtabula

Barberton, OH

#6 Jun 13, 2010
I read that Sanabria Sr. is a good man! Well a good man would have done something with his punky son instead of attacking a police officer!
LSM in Ashtabula

Barberton, OH

#7 Jun 13, 2010
Hey Bob in Middlefield they are not mexican dip shit!
Bob

Chardon, OH

#8 Jun 13, 2010
Hey, LSM, the only people who live in Ashtabula are redneck druggies and taco makers. I did not say the assailant was a Mexican, I was referring to the "angry neighbors" in the story. Guess you're one of those rednecks who needs to lay off the drugs.
Yolie Cruz

Ashtabula, OH

#9 Jun 13, 2010
I am a family member of the man who was shot. I just want to say that the information you have is completely false. My family members and I are outraged by the slander the news and the rest of the media has been spewing over this unfortunate event. You should probably get the correct facts before you go telling lies for publicity. A lot of people have been hurt by this whole thing, and the lies you're telling aren't making things any better. In fact, it's making things a lot worse. I hope the media AND our crooked police officers are proud of themselves.
Yolie Cruz

Ashtabula, OH

#10 Jun 13, 2010
36EOS wrote:
Hey **** for B R A I N S !!! The police either win or loooose you idiot. I bet if your **** friends father showed more restraint than his idiot son did they would not have to defended themselves. Hats off to Ashtabula's finest for a job well done.
you dont even know what went on, so quit being an ignorant fool.
Yolie Cruz

Ashtabula, OH

#11 Jun 13, 2010
Sss wrote:
this is a joke , ashtabula police believe they can do whatever they want whenever. santo is my friend, and didnt have to shoot his father. santo sr didnt reach for their gun, he was going to check on his son that they tazed... ASHTABULA POLICE IS A JOKE
I completely agree. Bula cops are crooked and they get away with everything. Everything in the media about this is a lie.
A friend

Barberton, OH

#12 Jun 13, 2010
Ok look I am a white, educated female who lives in Ashtabula, Ohio. I am hard working and a loyal friend. I have been friends with the family for 20+ years. He is a great man, a smart man that was only looking out for the well-being of his son. As for your little comment that the only type of people that live here in this town are "rednecks, druggies, and taco makers" then fine so be it. I would rather live with my neighbors for who they are than next to a bigot, and a rasit much like yourself. May god have mercy on your soul.
Bob wrote:
Hey, LSM, the only people who live in Ashtabula are redneck druggies and taco makers. I did not say the assailant was a Mexican, I was referring to the "angry neighbors" in the story. Guess you're one of those rednecks who needs to lay off the drugs.
Yolie Cruz

Ashtabula, OH

#13 Jun 13, 2010
LSM in Ashtabula wrote:
I read that Sanabria Sr. is a good man! Well a good man would have done something with his punky son instead of attacking a police officer!
he didnt even attack the officer!
i dont know why everyone is believing this bull crap!
Yolie Cruz

Ashtabula, OH

#14 Jun 13, 2010
A friend wrote:
Ok look I am a white, educated female who lives in Ashtabula, Ohio. I am hard working and a loyal friend. I have been friends with the family for 20+ years. He is a great man, a smart man that was only looking out for the well-being of his son. As for your little comment that the only type of people that live here in this town are "rednecks, druggies, and taco makers" then fine so be it. I would rather live with my neighbors for who they are than next to a bigot, and a rasit much like yourself. May god have mercy on your soul.
<quoted text>
i agree completely!!
Bob

Chardon, OH

#15 Jun 13, 2010
A friend wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so edge-a-macated, why can't you spell words correctly? I take it you and Yo-Yo were a few of the angry neighbors? Ha ha! Losers! I see my tax dollars are paying for the hospitalization of your friend, given he was taken to Metro.
Yolie Cruz

Ashtabula, OH

#16 Jun 13, 2010
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> If you are so edge-a-macated, why can't you spell words correctly? I take it you and Yo-Yo were a few of the angry neighbors? Ha ha! Losers! I see my tax dollars are paying for the hospitalization of your friend, given he was taken to Metro.
you're just ignorant.
you have no idea what went on. you weren't there.
im not going to argue with you because you lack any sense at all.
why dont you grow up?
next door

Jal, NM

#17 Jun 13, 2010
The facts the police gave were are all wrong and lies.The police did tased the son which he fell to the ground hitting his head on an rock and they was still tasing him.Santa sr came running out to see if son was ok while he was lying beside him the cop shot 4 times [not two times] this was intent to kill. I am tired of this shit keep going and law officers using deadly force and lying about it.
Yolie Cruz

Ashtabula, OH

#18 Jun 13, 2010
next door wrote:
The facts the police gave were are all wrong and lies.The police did tased the son which he fell to the ground hitting his head on an rock and they was still tasing him.Santa sr came running out to see if son was ok while he was lying beside him the cop shot 4 times [not two times] this was intent to kill. I am tired of this **** keep going and law officers using deadly force and lying about it.
this is what should be put in the media instead of all the lies.
thank you for posting the truth so that, maybe, some one will get their facts straight!
Missy

Ashtabula, OH

#19 Jun 13, 2010
Bob wrote:
Hey Bob...I live here in Ashtabula and I'm not a redneck druggie or a taco maker...There are many hard working people here(including those "taco makers" as you put it) in Ashtabula. Racists like you are the whole reason why this world is the way it is.
Bob

Chardon, OH

#20 Jun 13, 2010
next door wrote:
The facts the police gave were are all wrong and lies.The police did tased the son which he fell to the ground hitting his head on an rock and they was still tasing him.Santa sr came running out to see if son was ok while he was lying beside him the cop shot 4 times [not two times] this was intent to kill. I am tired of this **** keep going and law officers using deadly force and lying about it.
Guess you'll testify in court for him then, right? Yeah, that's what I thought. You're all big and bad behind that keyboard, but that's as far as it goes. Do you seriously think a word you are stating here is believed, much less that it will be believed in court?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conneaut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) 6 hr EquallyDISGUSTEDw... 110
blank scripts Fri hhhh 1
Mc donalds Dec 17 Representin 8
How is it possible to feel safe in Ashtabula? (Jan '14) Dec 15 EITS 12
looking for missing dad Dec 11 Representin 8
A walk in the woods (Jan '13) Dec 11 Arlene carducci 2
ashtabula dog stabbed and recovering as justin ... (Mar '14) Dec 10 justinhommes 3
Conneaut Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Conneaut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Conneaut News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Conneaut

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:34 pm PST

NBC Sports11:34PM