Albion female 6 counts of murder

Posted in the Concord Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alboin Resident

Redmond, WA

#1 Oct 3, 2006
Fabiana Leffew has been charged with 6 counts of Murder after sleeping with several men knowing that she was infected with HIV.
Jess

Redmond, WA

#2 Oct 3, 2006
I heard about that. It was in the newspaper ..Whoever had relations with her needs to get check asap!!! dont wait.
Faye

Kirkland, WA

#3 Oct 16, 2006
Jess wrote:
I heard about that. It was in the newspaper ..Whoever had relations with her needs to get check asap!!! dont wait.
Hey Jess, I live in Albion and was curious what paper you read that in. I've heard about it but have never seen it in a paper...Thanks
Petty

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Oct 16, 2006
Faye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jess, I live in Albion and was curious what paper you read that in. I've heard about it but have never seen it in a paper...Thanks
I've been hearing this story for a few weeks but I don't believe it!!!! How is she out on the sreets then, if this is true? I have seen her, in Albion walking, within the last few days! Who gets out of jail when being charged with murder? No one that I have talked to can produce one shred of evidence that this story truely exists...Put up or shut up!!!! Just shut up!
Faye

Kirkland, WA

#5 Oct 17, 2006
Hey Petty, I assume that your response was to Jess and not me. I asked her to tell me what paper she found it in, because I have yet to see it. They're accusing, I'm merely curious, just like everyone else. I also don't think anyone is going to "put up or shut up" because people like to gossip. My opinion is neither her nor there...just curious like I said.
LaLa

Jasper, GA

#6 Oct 17, 2006
Yea. Who has seen it other then here?
tashia

Lansing, MI

#8 Nov 7, 2006
this just goes to show you all that u need to keep yr paants on...
waneeta

Ann Arbor, MI

#9 Nov 8, 2006
my dad slept with her that is so gross
FROM HER FRIEND

Port Townsend, WA

#10 Nov 28, 2006
I AGREE WITH THE LADY FROM PORTAGE MI. ALL OF YOU AT ONE TIME WILL HAVE TO ACOUNT FOR WHAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH BEFOR THE LORD FABI IS 19 YEARS OLD SHE DOES NOT HAVE TIME FOR CHILDISH GAMES PLEASE REMEMBER THIS WHEN SOMEONE IS SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT YOU THATS NOT TRUE PRAY FOR THEM AND CONTNUE TO KEEP YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH
match monie

Clarklake, MI

#11 Dec 5, 2006
that nasty she need the death penality she kiliin people so why not
FROM HER FRIEND

Port Townsend, WA

#12 Dec 14, 2006
MATCH MONIE: TELL ME ONE PERSON WHO IS NO LONGER HERE BECAUSE OF FABI? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!!! JEALOUSY IS A SICKNESS, GET OVER YOUR SELF, IN OTHERWARDS GET A LIFE
mememe

Kirkland, WA

#13 Dec 22, 2006
REALLY NOW, WHO WOULD BE JEALOUS? AND WHY WOULD THEY BE JEALOUS, NOTHING TO BE JEALOUS ABOUT.
snow

Nordland, WA

#14 Dec 27, 2006
Well, first of all, the girl cannot be mad at anyone. She is a whore. When you have sex with all them men, you cannot expect that someone isn't going to talk about you. She probably messed with the wrong woman's man and now she's paying for it. But I will say that the sad part about it is that even though people REALLY believe this stuff, whether or not it's true, dudes are still messing with her. That is sick. Albion is sick. All of these people having sex with each other. All I have to say is that whether or not this girl has AIDS, if people don't chill out, there WILL be someone around that has it and then everyone else will too. So, my advice, quit worrying about this girl having AIDS, and worry about how you are going to protecet yourself from it!!!!!!!!!!
mememe

Kirkland, WA

#15 Dec 29, 2006
Snow what are you talking about Albion is sick? She's messed with alot of guys here and out of town, probably your town also. She doesn't make Albion, she's not that important.
raving in albion

Huntington, IN

#17 Dec 30, 2006
also she had sex with a band in detroit where she was selling her asss to negroes. it goes to show ya them negroes are there reason aids is spread because they don't wash their dirty dicks after they hump their bros
whatever

United States

#18 Jan 2, 2007
raving in albion wrote:
also she had sex with a band in detroit where she was selling her asss to negroes. it goes to show ya them negroes are there reason aids is spread because they don't wash their dirty dicks after they hump their bros
Washing it won't stop HIV/AIDS - moron. It's idiots like you who spread aids.
whatever

United States

#19 Jan 2, 2007
So, I have not found any sources supporting the statement that this girl actually has AIDS or is going to prison for spreading it... It appears to me that this is a horrible rumor - probably started by someone who is blaming this girl because their man is unfaithful... If your man can't keep it in his pants, it's not this girls fault - it's HIS... And yours for keeping his dumb ass around. Grow up!
HER MALE FRIEND IN ALBION

Port Townsend, WA

#20 Jan 2, 2007
I HAVE BEEN HANGING AROUND WITH FABI FOR ABOUT 12 TO 13 YEARS, I VISIT HER AROUND 2 TO 3 TIMES A WEEK. I TOLD HER ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING ON THIS WEB SITE, AND IF SHE WANTED TO READ IT, SHE SAID NO, AND PLEASE DON'T BRING THIS SHIT TO HER AGAIN, THAT IF SHE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT HER SHE WOULD NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE.
Jess

Redmond, WA

#21 Jan 6, 2007
I use to go to school with this girl and I knew someone who use to hang out with her and I know for a fact that she's defenitly a town ho. wether this rumor is true or not ive been present a few times when she was talking about guys that she fucked that she didnt even know for a day ..and "her male friend in albion" you didn't deny the fact that she may have aids so is it true?
whatever

United States

#22 Jan 8, 2007
Jess wrote:
I use to go to school with this girl and I knew someone who use to hang out with her and I know for a fact that she's defenitly a town ho. wether this rumor is true or not ive been present a few times when she was talking about guys that she fucked that she didnt even know for a day ..and "her male friend in albion" you didn't deny the fact that she may have aids so is it true?
People are just so bright... So what if she is the town ho - people who sleep around have issues, and good for you if you don't, but that also doesn't say much for the guys sleeping with her - It takes a certain kind of jerk to use a girl they deem 'easy', and somehow, only the girl ends up looking bad. Men know exactly what they are doing when it comes to girls like that & I think it's pretty horrible when she probably just wants somebody to care about her... Or maybe she's beyond that & does what she does for other reasons, to get back at 'men' as a whole. The whole 'if they can do it, I can too' mentality. Whatever reason it is, we aren't here talking about why she does what she does, we are talking about the accusation made by the OP.
Even if she is the town ho, defined by the holier than thou opinion of people in Albion (which is funny in itself), for whatever reason, that doesn't mean she has aids... And even if she does, being the town ho really doesn't have anything to do with it - she didn't make it herself by sleeping around... One person would have had to give it to her - just one person. So if any of you have ever had unprotected sex, even once, then I hope you've been tested too.
I just think it's really immature for people to be throwing around unconfirmed rumors about a girl like this - and people on here seem to throw around 'aids' like god damned cooties - ooooo, she's dirty, she's got aids - whatever - it's just so immature & irresponsible.
As far as what this girl does in her personal life - why are any of you concerned about it?? Maybe she has issues, or maybe she just really likes sex - you don't know. Worry about yourself - if you don't like what she does, then don't do it yourself. If she's sleepin with your man, then he ain't your man. If she is indeed spreading something around, that isn't your concern either, the law deals with that, and if you have reason to be concerned, I guess YOU SHOULDN"T BE SLEEPING AROUND EITHER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Van Patten (Aug '11) Fri someone that knows 9
Martinrea, Jonesville (Jan '10) Sep '14 Mmmc patient 26
Debate: Gay Marriage - Jonesville, MI (Aug '12) Aug '14 Brian_G 6
Police & Fire: Albion man dies in collision wit... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tashia 1
Cook's Prairie Baptist Church (Aug '09) Mar '14 jenn 3
Do You Rent From The Albion Housing Commission? (Nov '09) Mar '14 anonymous 4
Dion Sharrar alias Dion Coffman at Albion HS 1993 (Mar '14) Mar '14 Investigator 1
Concord Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Concord People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Concord News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Concord

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:33 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:33PM