|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
I notice the liberals are trying to boycott Chick-Fil-A again, so I'm going to enjoy every mouth watering bite of my chicken nuggets and waffle fries in their honor.
Do you frequent the Chick-Fil-A on Gordonville Road?

Do they give you free coffee?

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>I have not heard about the boycott. I would imagine it is because they are not open on Sundays due to their religious convictions? Typical of liberals and atheists to persecute someone for having strong values!!!
If you think that not buying chicken nuggets is "persecution," then you have never heard of the Inquisition.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that I use "multiple aliases" on this thread.
Prove that there was such a "recent poll."
PANTS ON FIRE! "Katy" in Texas is a liar.
Dance Pincchio DANCE!!!!!
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Even a functional idiot like you should understand that President Obama was pointing out that a national infrastructure is required to build a business. Things like roads, bridges, education, emergency services, and law and order.
You flaming extremist conservatives knowingly seized upon the first part of President Obama's statement in your desperate failing efforts to paint President Obama as an advocate of "big government." You quoted out of context, knowing full well what the President meant.
We Democrats understand, and business managers understand, what the President meant -- which is the reason I am correcting you.
The only thing you accomplish in every post you make is proving how big of an idiot you really are.
ROFLMAO!!!!

Why is it every time Obama talks about the private sector, or businesses, or jobs, these Liberals have to tell us "what he really meant to say" or "what he was really saying". Are we suppose to then assume that whatever Obama says is not what he really means to say? Is Obama so stupid that he doesn't know what or how to say something that he needs his Zombies to clarify everything for him?

I know what he said Dawg and I know what he meant. Obama, like you, thinks everyone is stupid and can't succeed without the help of government. It shows how stupid he is and how stupid the people like you are that support him. He thinks people are sturpid and need to depend on government for success.

Obama is an idiot when it comes to business and the private sector. You are an idiot because you have your head up his ass.

I wonder if Obama thinks government helps in all "57 states", or if they are the reason ONLY 10,000 people died in that Kanass tornado, or if government is why he was born in 1961 and he claims his parents met in 1965 in Selma Alabama, or if government is why "the private sector is doing fine but the reason the economy is bad is because we need more public government employees", or if the government is what allowed his uncles unit to liberate Aushwitz despite the fact it was the Russians, or if government is why he saw dead people in the audiance at a Memorial Day speech.

I know precisely what Obama meant, as do the business leaders. The last thing I am going to believe is some brain dead idiot who doesn't know his head from his ass on a forum telling me what he "really meant" to say. Obama proved once again he is completely clueless when it comes to the economy and the private sector.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you think that not buying chicken nuggets is "persecution," then you have never heard of the Inquisition.
Do you ever stop and think about what you are going to post before you hit "post comment"? You really should. Maybe you would realize how stupid you sound when you say things like this Dawg.

I know you are trying to be funny, but you're not funny. You sound like a dumbass when you say these idiotic things.
Juan Valdez

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you really are an idiot.
If they boycott hookers, are you going to enjoy every mouth watering bite of that chicken too?
I always thought that Chick Fil A was a lesbian restaurant where hot chicks went to eat.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
I notice the liberals are trying to boycott Chick-Fil-A again, so I'm going to enjoy every mouth watering bite of my chicken nuggets and waffle fries in their honor.
The following quote is from the President of Chick-Fil-A. "We are very much supportive of the family - the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that," Cathy is quoted as saying.

Now help me out here, because I am not seeing the down side to this completely. Didn't they have multiple wives in the Bible and concubines. If God isn't going to count against that, I may have to be all for it. Especially the concubine part.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>I always thought that Chick Fil A was a lesbian restaurant where hot chicks went to eat.
There are a lot of hot chicks there. Couldn't tell you their sexual orientation. I am not SPC who thinks he can read minds and tell whether you are wearing clean underwear by looking at you.

However, if it were, I would probably consider that more reason to go.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Real Americans give a "crap" about things like religious freedoms. Rights to own a business and hire qualified people, close when they desire, and charge whatever price the market allows. WELCOME to America and free enterprise. Keep your"special sauce" and just make sure you don't procreate.
What the hell does this mindless rant have to with what I was talking about. Nothing I said is at odds with religious freedom, ownership rights and hiring. Nothing I said has anything to do with that at all. Are you on drugs or just stupid? If you are just stupid, I recommend some kind of self medication.

I long ago resigned myself to the idea that you, Norton, SPC and Dan Mortinstatin had already procreated. My only hope is that all the resulting generation are sterile or homosexual. It would be no loss to the gene pool believe me.

If I haven't said it enough, YOU ARE A FREAKIN' MORON!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Alias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it there are soooo many that refuse to go beyond ignorance, on a more positive path!
Hey Dan - see you got this covered.
Peace and to all those whom never knew How I Crushed Over Them!
:)
Romney is still lying, bitchin', squealing and runnin' and hiding! Pretending to be Real is such a challenge for this man and so many out here and everywhere.
Even at his (so-called) nastiest! Romney can't pretend what a wuuuuzz he really is!
Hmmmph!
PEACE regardless
Trish and that ain't no alias!!!!!
:)
Hello. Hope all is well. Peace to you. Drop by when you can stay longer.
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Dance Pincchio DANCE!!!!!
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

you madamn are just rinse and repeating DAWG...You his OWNED BITCH!!!

Honestly...but of course... with your mental and emoitional disabilites...you HAVE to!!!

Seems that you do everything he says ...like roll over and play dead! Like the GOP's chances of holding onto power!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ROLMFAO!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Well I see Dawg and Jaun have the Halfwit neocons chasing their own asses. Nothing else for me to do here now.

Later.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You flaming extremist conservatives knowingly seized upon the first part of President Obama's statement in your desperate failing efforts to paint President Obama as an advocate of "big government." You quoted out of context, knowing full well what the President meant.
Isn't interestng how Yellow Dawg is crying and makng the accusation that "You quoted out of context, knowing full well what the President meant." and yet how many hundreds of times have we seen Dawg take someones post, edit out 98% of it down to one sentence or even part of a sentence, then make some idiotic comment that takes what said completely out of context? Now we all know he does it to avoid getting into a debate over what was really said because he knows he will get his ass kicked.

Dawg is the typical example of Liberal hypocrite, not to mention crybaby.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
Well I see Dawg and Jaun have the Halfwit neocons chasing their own asses. Nothing else for me to do here now.
Later.
So you are off to go hit the gay bar and chase other mens asses.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>I always thought that Chick Fil A was a lesbian restaurant where hot chicks went to eat.
Lesbians don't have to go out to restaurants, they can just stay home to eat out. I thought you would have learned that from your mom by now.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>There are a lot of hot chicks there. Couldn't tell you their sexual orientation. I am not SPC who thinks he can read minds and tell whether you are wearing clean underwear by looking at you.
However, if it were, I would probably consider that more reason to go.
We know FAGfromSmithville, you feel comfortable in a gay crowd.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

QUIT CRYING wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I have learned from the past. The past 3 1/2 years of what happens when you elect a person raised, mentored, and instructed by avowed communists.
The difference is, Bush isn't trying to get 4 more years, Obama is.
If you vote for Obama then you are a blind, America hating, idiotic fool.
And you sound like a small spoiled child who has no debatable skills so you call names and pout.

Now go tell your mommie that you are mad. ha
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>And you sound like a small spoiled child who has no debatable skills so you call names and pout.
Now go tell your mommie that you are mad. ha
Now isn't interesting how CB accuses of me of having "no debateable skills" while he avoids debating what I said and can only hurl meaningless insults.

That's OK CB, I will take your weak post as your admisison that you admit I am right and couldn't come up with a single thought to debate it.

Just another example of how weak and pathetic Liberals like him really are.
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
We know FAGfromSmithville, you feel comfortable in a gay crowd.
Obviously ...he talks to YOU!!!!!

DAN you're the GAYEST poster here on Topix!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
Now isn't interesting how CB accuses of me of having "no debateable skills" while he avoids debating what I said and can only hurl meaningless insults.
That's OK CB, I will take your weak post as your admisison that you admit I am right and couldn't come up with a single thought to debate it.
Just another example of how weak and pathetic Liberals like him really are.
This Post Of Yours... Is So GAY!!!!

You're the Marcus Bachmann of SHITville!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Commerce Discussions

Search the Commerce Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Girardeau fishing 21 min Emily 1
k2. 52 min Day-Glo-Dago 2
Republicrats/democans 1 hr Day-Glo-Dago 5
kkk in cape?? (May '12) 1 hr Day-Glo-Dago 207
barack obama 1 hr Day-Glo-Dago 110
KFVS Take Note 2 hr Farm Boy 1
Argue this 2 hr Day-Glo-Dago 7
•••
•••