Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

I live in Chapmans Retreat. Its hot already, dang hot and the HOA is not going open early. I pay 39/month and want to get my money's worth. I hear some of the other HOA pools in other neihborhoods in Spring Hill already have their pools open. If yours is open or going to open early let me know in this thread.
If you live in Chapamans Retreat and want ot to open early. email pool@chapmansretreat.org and request it.
Michael Dinwity

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Who cares. The dumb unsupervised kids will just hang out at all the pools & break stuff that we have to pay to fix like all years
Michael Dinwity

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Although I don't live in that neighborhood, I emailed the address & asked for them to be sure to open on time only.

ThX!

Since: Aug 11

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Newport Crossings Pool has been awesome so far.
Teenagers smoking out front and waiting for there friends to show up with the key and let them all in. Good times!!!
Scrappy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

Our pool can wait....too many stupid teenagers trash the place anyways. They had to put in video cameras with all the nonsense going on.

Since: Aug 11

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Here at Newport Crossings, We have two more weeks to enjoy the pool until the teens break in and destroy everything on their summer break.

As a matter of fact. We all have about 2 weeks till mad chaos breaks out in our neighborhood. Lock your cars, close the garage, put the pets up. It doesn't matter what time it is. I am going to catch your teen this summer and it's not going to be pretty. LOL
Tim

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

haha. yes i have videos all around my house now
OnMy Way

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Tim wrote:
haha. yes i have videos all around my house now
Definitely want to sell my house and move to Spring Hill...sounds like paradise.
Stereotype

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Teenagers? It's not teenagers, it's all the Blacks and Mexicans breaking in and stealing stuff.

I mean, gee, if you're going to make outlandish prejudicial claims about a particular group, let's at least give equal time to those groups historically discriminated against.

Since: Apr 11

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Whats the deal with Teens. Keep a watch over them or better yet. Snoop doggy-dog better get a jobby-job and keep them busy in the summer.

We have not seen any trouble around Chapmans Retreat with teens since we ran off that Treyvon Martin kid.
swead

Thompsons Station, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Teenagers are typically the ones that cause property damage. They are bored and parents don't keep up with their kids. I kicked about 12 of them out of our neighborhood pool the other day. I was walking by and figured they did not live in the subdivision but it was cold and they were the only ones there...until I saw them start chucking stuff in the pool. Then I went in and kicked them out. Not one of them said a word to me. I told them the next time I will call the police and press charges on them.
Shawn

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

ya. we have people from all over the city in our pools every night. it's like the new hang out spot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Teacher messing with Student 22 min around the water cooler 21
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 26 min LnP 123,981
Ugly Yards 11 hr yukyuk 18
director of schools (Jan '12) 11 hr Agree with innocent 365
Sheriff Norman Dalton 12 hr Lil Boosie 74
Maury County Sheriff 2014 (Sep '13) 13 hr Watchdog 5
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 15 hr sally 58,245
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
•••