Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
5,681 - 5,700 of 9,346 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: Jun 12

Shenzhen, China

#6122 Jun 21, 2012
After the immunizations that my son had which made him display autism symptoms to become prevalent. I have no faith in all the vaccinations. With the influx of people who have crossed the border they have also brought some of those diseases back to our country and I can indeed see the need for vaccinations.
autism

Bowling Green, KY

#6123 Jun 21, 2012
I commend all of you parents raising children with autism. I know it isn't easy as I have seen the struggles with 2 of my cousins raising children with it. It causes alot of families to struggle and break apart. God bless you :)
quips

Newport, TN

#6124 Jun 22, 2012
Better safe than sorry regardless
Pantene

Blaine, TN

#6125 Jun 24, 2012
Last one I promise, don't be mad please..........
WTH

Manchester, TN

#6126 Jun 24, 2012
QuestionAble wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree I should be able to enjoy all the benefits of living in this great country, but not have to do anything to insure that it's just as great for anyone else!
What is with you people that you can not understand that if you get the shot and believe the shot works you do not have to concern youself with someone elses decision to not get one.Take the hot air somewhere else.Your mental capacity to put 2 and 2 together is lacking.
Cal

Johnson City, TN

#6127 Jun 25, 2012
Are students allowed to attend public schools without receiving immunizations for polio, small pox, measles, etc?
TruePatroit

North Augusta, SC

#6128 Jun 25, 2012
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with you people that you can not understand that if you get the shot and believe the shot works you do not have to concern youself with someone elses decision to not get one.Take the hot air somewhere else.Your mental capacity to put 2 and 2 together is lacking.
Anyone with even a smidgen of knowledge knows that nothing in medicine is 100% effective 100% of the time. Some people will do or say anything to justify their selfishness and lack of compassion or caring for their fellow citizens.
Anna

United States

#6129 Jun 25, 2012
I'm 33 yrs old &i only had 5 shots of all required for children & I turned out fine.
WTH

Manchester, TN

#6130 Jun 25, 2012
TruePatroit wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with even a smidgen of knowledge knows that nothing in medicine is 100% effective 100% of the time. Some people will do or say anything to justify their selfishness and lack of compassion or caring for their fellow citizens.
Yea.That goes for Big Pharma too.They said Viox was great.To bad they didn't say it gave people heart attacks.They knew it but made big bucks before they had to pull it from the market.To bad.How bout Bayer and their Aids contaminated drug?They knew also.So did the FDA.To bad.Cancer is good too.Get some in your vaccines.To bad. On and on it goes.If you want to trust this criminal mob with you child.To bad.
lol

Piney Flats, TN

#6131 Jun 25, 2012
Yea!

What's next for the state to mandate?

That I have to feed my kids every day?

That I have to give them clothes?

That I have to provide a shelter for them to sleep in?

Terrible, terrible government, forcing me to do things for my children. I'm going to go to Africa, where nobody gets immunizations and the lifetime expectancy is 40.
WTH

Manchester, TN

#6132 Jun 25, 2012
lol wrote:
Yea!
What's next for the state to mandate?
That I have to feed my kids every day?
That I have to give them clothes?
That I have to provide a shelter for them to sleep in?
Terrible, terrible government, forcing me to do things for my children. I'm going to go to Africa, where nobody gets immunizations and the lifetime expectancy is 40.
The US is 28th in infant mortality.You might try somewhere else.
Smeagal

Franklin, TN

#6133 Jun 25, 2012
Absolutely NOT! I don't need any of you to worry about my children for me. The opportunity for anyone who wants them to get and pay for them, but for those that don't, it is their decision. NOT the state's.
sharon

Jackson, TN

#6134 Jun 26, 2012
No, you should not get your kids shot up with all their mercury and such, do your homework before you even think you know what is in those shots, it is NOT a law that you have to get the shots or even shoot your kids up with poison. The school may require this but you can opt out, this is you RIGHT as a citizen of the United Stated this is not Germany I think the elite are forgetting that. You are the quardian of your own body NO OnE can tell you what to or not to put in your body,
Research Immunization poison and see what you get, go to different websites and they will and are common sense people that will tell you truth about what you let these Health Depts mostly shoot into your kids.
HDBG

Marked Tree, AR

#6135 Jun 26, 2012
test
Crazee2

North Augusta, SC

#6136 Jun 27, 2012
sharon wrote:
No, you should not get your kids shot up with all their mercury and such, do your homework before you even think you know what is in those shots, it is NOT a law that you have to get the shots or even shoot your kids up with poison. The school may require this but you can opt out, this is you RIGHT as a citizen of the United Stated this is not Germany I think the elite are forgetting that. You are the quardian of your own body NO OnE can tell you what to or not to put in your body,
Research Immunization poison and see what you get, go to different websites and they will and are common sense people that will tell you truth about what you let these Health Depts mostly shoot into your kids.
I'm not sure what you've been shooting into your body, but I don't think it's mercury. And if you don't think the government can tell you what you can ingest, go to your local police dept. and shoot up some meth, then let us know how that turns out for you.
Silvermaven

United States

#6138 Jun 27, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
No Bath Salts needed to make Zombies...

You might want to make sure you don't get bit by bugs carrying millions of oral rabies antigens dumped across the state...

They have lied for over 30yrs. saying if you do not have enuf antibodies or your DNA is neg. you are just suffering from a syndrome...

Now that our Honorable Pres. won US patent relief the real scientists tell US the truth. The infections share their genes at the microRNA level which is not detected in most DNA unless it is looked for specifically.

Because they failed to tell us what all Prion can share its genes with in us to hide.

We are not mice and we are not cows, our immune systems are different and we were never intended to have all kinds of beasts DNA incorporated into ours. We now tolerize infections. They are killing us on purpose.

Chromatin immunoprecipitation indicated that BpaB binds erp, ssbP and nucP in live B. burgdorferi.

A mutant bacterium that over-expressed BpaB produced significantly greater levels of ssbP and nucP transcript than did the wild-type parent.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22730122

Once they share DNA in prion synergy they may not be seen. All syndromes are actual infections that can be and must be treated with antibiotics and then stem cells to cure.

&fe ature=youtu.be
When the Worlds leading expert of Prion/MadCow, AIDS, LYME tell us the truth the people BETTER LISTEN...Because they also failed by lying for the last 30yrs. to tell us what it takes to go very viral.
green machine

Cookeville, TN

#6139 Jun 28, 2012
yes
george murphy

Jackson, TN

#6140 Jun 28, 2012
yep
joker ace

Cookeville, TN

#6141 Jun 29, 2012
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
yes
well

Sparta, TN

#6143 Jun 29, 2012
Isaac Baccus wrote:
No.
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min miss tuffet 146,320
New Sheriff 4 hr time will tell 5
Should Public Punishments Be Brought Back? 7 hr Truth Seeking Gin... 2
Review: Middle Tennessee Juvenile Detention Center 7 hr Truth Seeking Gin... 1
Do you trust the Lewisburg Police? 11 hr We need real leaders 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mon Average 8,619
Corruption In Tennessee Aug 30 Discusted Citizen... 16
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000