Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 285)

Showing posts 5,681 - 5,700 of8,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
QuestionAble

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6110
Jun 18, 2012
 
Danger_Close wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you would and you would DIE!!!
UN VACCINATION PROGRAM
BACKFIRES IN AFRICA
http://www.usasurvival.org/ck120402.shtml
VACCINE GENOCIDE
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/deaths.html
Getting the Kids Ready for Soft Kill Vaccinations:“Mission Set: Immuno”
http://www.infowars.com/getting-the-kids-read...
Bill Gates Wants To Kill Your Baby
http://ebookcashstreams.com/HotNewsBlog/2011/...
A hundred Trayvons a day - Why the real murder of blacks is carried out by pharmaceutical companies, vaccines and cancer clinics
http://www.naturalnews.com/035361_Trayvon_mur...
THE GREAT CULLING OF THE USELESS EATERS HAS BEGUN!!!
I'm with you Danger_Close. I'll take lucky over smart anytime.
Julianne

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6112
Jun 18, 2012
 
Ok
Jenn

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6113
Jun 18, 2012
 
I have a son with autism;his symptoms started at about 18 months. The thing is I also have a nephew with autism and his symptoms started at about 2 years of age. I am not so sure the shots we take now cause autism but,maybe the ones my mother and I took caused it to develop because it is a genetic trait. You must understand that the early shots given years ago contained mercury;this was before they knew how harmful this was. I don't know if this is the cause but,it does make you wonder if we where not set up to be predisposed to develop autism. The bottom line is you cannot let your children go with out any shots the risk for something deadly is too great;after all autism is not a death sentence. I need to tell you a have a younger son who is just like you and I;now signs of autism and he got all his shots just like my oldest. Just saying.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6114
Jun 18, 2012
 
Jenn wrote:
I have a son with autism;his symptoms started at about 18 months. The thing is I also have a nephew with autism and his symptoms started at about 2 years of age. I am not so sure the shots we take now cause autism but,maybe the ones my mother and I took caused it to develop because it is a genetic trait. You must understand that the early shots given years ago contained mercury;this was before they knew how harmful this was. I don't know if this is the cause but,it does make you wonder if we where not set up to be predisposed to develop autism. The bottom line is you cannot let your children go with out any shots the risk for something deadly is too great;after all autism is not a death sentence. I need to tell you a have a younger son who is just like you and I;now signs of autism and he got all his shots just like my oldest. Just saying.
They still use mercury as preservative. You have to ask for the kind without mercury to get it. Mercury is toxic but the exposure to those viruses in vaccines are known to be linked to certain autoimmune diseases later in life, some of them are a death sentence. Those childhood diseases they vaccinate against diminished around the same time in Europe, but they weren't doing mass immunizations. Those diseases diminished because people became inherently resistant. The vaccines had nothing to do with it.
J

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6115
Jun 18, 2012
 
Non Serviam wrote:
Any person not vaccinated becomes a vector for whatever preventable contagion. It is stupidity of the highest order not to vaccinate and just as we in society must yield to rules for the common good, so should we vaccinate our children.
It is true that people who rely on herd vaccinations can cause an outbreak to young children. However it should not be mandated, it goes against the believes of some Americans, and you can't offend anyone in America. But really, until the United States stop using mercury in its vaccines (which have been banned in the Scandinavian countries, Japan, and Russia to name a few) they should not mandate vaccinations.
hixson parent

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6116
Jun 18, 2012
 
No no reason why the state or any govt entity should make this decision; its a parents choice
QuestionAble

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6117
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

hixson parent wrote:
No no reason why the state or any govt entity should make this decision; its a parents choice
I agree I should be able to enjoy all the benefits of living in this great country, but not have to do anything to insure that it's just as great for anyone else!
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6118
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

QuestionAble wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree I should be able to enjoy all the benefits of living in this great country, but not have to do anything to insure that it's just as great for anyone else!
What?
QuestionAble

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6119
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Another case of autism!
I got this

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6120
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It is not the government's place to tell me what I shall or shall not put into my body or my children's bodies. That is MY responsibility as a parent. I make decisions for what is best for MY family, not the government. The next thing you know, they will be wanting to ban drinks larger than 16oz.

I do believe that the immunizations are beneficial, but out government needs to focus on balancing a budget and reducing their spending, and not worry about whether or not to force it's citizens to pay for healthcare or immunizations. This is a republic, not a socialist state.
Deacon Jones

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6121
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I got this wrote:
It is not the government's place to tell me what I shall or shall not put into my body or my children's bodies. That is MY responsibility as a parent. I make decisions for what is best for MY family, not the government. The next thing you know, they will be wanting to ban drinks larger than 16oz.
I do believe that the immunizations are beneficial, but out government needs to focus on balancing a budget and reducing their spending, and not worry about whether or not to force it's citizens to pay for healthcare or immunizations. This is a republic, not a socialist state.
AMEN BROTHER!

Since: Jun 12

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6122
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

After the immunizations that my son had which made him display autism symptoms to become prevalent. I have no faith in all the vaccinations. With the influx of people who have crossed the border they have also brought some of those diseases back to our country and I can indeed see the need for vaccinations.
autism

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6123
Jun 21, 2012
 
I commend all of you parents raising children with autism. I know it isn't easy as I have seen the struggles with 2 of my cousins raising children with it. It causes alot of families to struggle and break apart. God bless you :)
quips

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6124
Jun 22, 2012
 
Better safe than sorry regardless
Pantene

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6125
Jun 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Last one I promise, don't be mad please..........
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6126
Jun 24, 2012
 
QuestionAble wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree I should be able to enjoy all the benefits of living in this great country, but not have to do anything to insure that it's just as great for anyone else!
What is with you people that you can not understand that if you get the shot and believe the shot works you do not have to concern youself with someone elses decision to not get one.Take the hot air somewhere else.Your mental capacity to put 2 and 2 together is lacking.
Cal

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6127
Jun 25, 2012
 
Are students allowed to attend public schools without receiving immunizations for polio, small pox, measles, etc?
TruePatroit

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6128
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with you people that you can not understand that if you get the shot and believe the shot works you do not have to concern youself with someone elses decision to not get one.Take the hot air somewhere else.Your mental capacity to put 2 and 2 together is lacking.
Anyone with even a smidgen of knowledge knows that nothing in medicine is 100% effective 100% of the time. Some people will do or say anything to justify their selfishness and lack of compassion or caring for their fellow citizens.
Anna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6129
Jun 25, 2012
 
I'm 33 yrs old &i only had 5 shots of all required for children & I turned out fine.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6130
Jun 25, 2012
 
TruePatroit wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with even a smidgen of knowledge knows that nothing in medicine is 100% effective 100% of the time. Some people will do or say anything to justify their selfishness and lack of compassion or caring for their fellow citizens.
Yea.That goes for Big Pharma too.They said Viox was great.To bad they didn't say it gave people heart attacks.They knew it but made big bucks before they had to pull it from the market.To bad.How bout Bayer and their Aids contaminated drug?They knew also.So did the FDA.To bad.Cancer is good too.Get some in your vaccines.To bad. On and on it goes.If you want to trust this criminal mob with you child.To bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,681 - 5,700 of8,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 min Vet 123,538
MCHS Softball coach caught! 2 min Teacher 75
2014 Marshall County Elections 33 min past tax increases 67
Brain surgery and transference 55 min thereturn of some jerk 2
vapor cigarettes 2 hr common sense 14
Captain Ds 12 hr need some 4
Drive in 12 hr Umimaginable 13
•••
•••
•••
Columbia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••