Neighbor Charged With Poisoning Family Dog With Anti-Freeze

Full story: WUSA Washington, DC

Some people love dogs, some people don't. But can you imagine someone who would poison one -- with anti-freeze? A Laurel man stands charged with animal cruelty in the death of his next door neighbor's dog.

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 240 of252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
KarmicKurs

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Silent Killer wrote:
There is a neighour who has a young pitbull dog which has a chronic barking problem. I usually go to bed late (after midnight) and the dog has often woken me at 06:15 in the morning, and on another occasion at 04:30. I have tried to polietly ask the owner to keep his dog quiet from 21:00 to 09:00, but I shall admit that the dog has been reasonably good during the day except for the hours of 16:00 to 20:00. Unfortunately, the owner is an inconsiderate mother-f*****, and it is now time for the dog to 'check-out'. My 'cool' has run out with this damn dog's barking which has 'tortured' me for at least six months. I have nothing against dogs which are properly disciplined/trained, but at this point, I do not care what dog-lovers have to say who love their dogs like their own children. Dog owners should take a responsibility to keep their dogs under control, otherwise, they should accept the unfortunate consequence of the dog's 'termination'.
What is the best way to slowly poison a dog without using rat poison? How much anti-freeze will do the 'trick'? I have already given the dog 2000 mg of extra strength Tyenol and it had no visible effect. I have changed the 'medicine' to Advil and gave the dog 12 caplets (2400 mg), still without any visible sign - the dog probably has a stomach made of steel!
You can call me names if you wish, but the dog owners are also the problem who allow their dogs to bark endlessly in the garden and do not give a shit about the peace of the neighbours - they are the people who should also be insulted.
Any 'deadly' advise is welcome.
You absolutly sick person... You will receive your own. Everything comes back you will see. You sick sick sick sick sick sick person.... change your ways
KarmicKurs

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

you need help. sick sick sick sick
asdf

Lomas De Zamora, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

Meat eaters who love animals. What a bunch of hypocrites.

And where do you think your meat comes from? The animals you eat have all been tortured their whole life.

People who don't shut their dogs up should be sentenced to prison. Problem solved.
asdf

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

"You absolutly sick person... You will receive your own. Everything comes back you will see. You sick sick sick sick sick sick person.... change your ways"

The sad part is that you are the sick person. How you cannot see what a hypocrite you are is beyond me.
asdf

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

"A dog owner who allows his animals to torture a neighbor with barking deserves to lose the animal, and I don't really care how."

They deserve a lot more than that. If you can, attack them with mace and then beat the crap out of them. They deserve it.
asdf

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

"I have already given the dog 2000 mg of extra strength Tyenol and it had no visible effect. I have changed the 'medicine' to Advil and gave the dog 12 caplets (2400 mg), still without any visible sign - the dog probably has a stomach made of steel!"

It's not the stomach. It harms the liver and/or kidney. Since you have already given it some it has probably already done a lot of damage. Just keep giving it more. Eventually it will die. Antifreeze is probably more efficient.

Good luck.
shade

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Let’s just say if you did anything to my dog, I wouldn't be in jail; id feed you to my dog. And pray he doesn’t get indigestion
shean

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

Im going to go do this to my neighbors dog right now...
Bob Smith

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Judged:

as for me, it's thesame as murder of a human.
KaD

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Judged:

I find it hard to believe someone would do this for no reason. I don't care if you get a bark control collar, get your dogs vocal cords removed surgically, or get rid of the dog, keep your damn dog quiet, in your yard or ON a leash. If you can't handle that much (little) responsibility you shouldn't have a dog.
obviously

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

nobody know's the pain neighbors go through when your dog doesn't shut the hell up.
when you're dead tired from work, the freaking dog is yaping its head off, and the neighbor is giving it a treat for yapping
naturally you want to kill the human first.
but you cant so you settle for the dog.
why? because humans are stupid. the guy should have killed his neighbors instead. techinically it's the humans who should be dead. they let their dog yap in the first place.

murderer? go look in the mirror
unless you've never consumed meat in your life shut up.
if you've ate meat willingly anytime in your life, you've aggreed to the slaughter of a animal for food.
doesn't matter if it's for food you still aggreed to kill it. i didn't kill it myself my ass, you ate the flesh of a animal.
and if you're going to argue you've been vegan for the whole of your life.
good for you now go drink your protein supplements which are derived from animals anyways.
don't aggree? fish oil/ eggs.
those don't count? whos being a hippocrit?

another persons pet?
well i'd say to let your dog get poisoned, you deserve to be poisoned yourself.
and the poisoner? if he can get away with it he deserves it.
Poiter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Jody B wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO excuse for poisioning a dog!
I don't care if the dog barked 24/7. The proper thing to do would be to call animal control.
You're and ass to try and justify this mans behavior!
He should get the Max sentence.
Bullshit! There are many excuses for poisoning dogs - they are vermin who decimate the local native animals, make excessive noise, and are craven pathetic forms of life. The more poisoned the better!
Poiter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

obviously wrote:
nobody know's the pain neighbors go through when your dog doesn't shut the hell up.
when you're dead tired from work, the freaking dog is yaping its head off, and the neighbor is giving it a treat for yapping
naturally you want to kill the human first.
but you cant so you settle for the dog.
why? because humans are stupid. the guy should have killed his neighbors instead. techinically it's the humans who should be dead. they let their dog yap in the first place.
murderer? go look in the mirror
unless you've never consumed meat in your life shut up.
if you've ate meat willingly anytime in your life, you've aggreed to the slaughter of a animal for food.
doesn't matter if it's for food you still aggreed to kill it. i didn't kill it myself my ass, you ate the flesh of a animal.
and if you're going to argue you've been vegan for the whole of your life.
good for you now go drink your protein supplements which are derived from animals anyways.
don't aggree? fish oil/ eggs.
those don't count? whos being a hippocrit?
another persons pet?
well i'd say to let your dog get poisoned, you deserve to be poisoned yourself.
and the poisoner? if he can get away with it he deserves it.
God that's so true! So suck it up dog owners, shut your vermin animal up or it'll be fed the poison it deserves.
Poiter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

shade wrote:
Let’s just say if you did anything to my dog, I wouldn't be in jail; id feed you to my dog. And pray he doesn’t get indigestion
So great to see people who value their dog over their own species. Go get psychological help you retard - your first concern should be the members of your own species.
AERIAL DEVICE

Khimki, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
I think this neighbor should do 20 years in prison..no parole and also have the picture of the murdered dog in the cell to gaze at daily. That, or just shoot him.
annette marion should get 20 plus years in VA AND 20 YRS IN RUSSIA FOR ANIMAL ABUSE SAID NORTRH STAR HOTEL EMPLOYEE USES ELECTRONICS TO MAIME AND KILL HANDFIELD, YVETTE AND HER DOG, AND TWO BEFORE

ANNETTE MARION IS SO DILUSIONAL THAT SHE THINKS I HAVE A HOUSE IN COLORADO, A 'BID ON A HOUSE IS A BID NOT A SALE, ANNETTE AND HER GROUP IS SO STUPID SHE STATED IN THE BIDIOSIG "I WILL MESS UP HER HOUSE LIKE I DID MOM, AND STALK HER MORE, AND PAIN, THIS IS FUN, I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN ANYONE ON THIS PLANET, EVEN HILARY CLINTON, I HATE THAT BITCH, I CAN DO HER AS WELL' SAID ANNETTE MARION, CPMS.OSD.MIL/TRACKPHONE
SO WHAT ANNETTE SAID IF I DAMAGED HER, I THOUGHT I WAS THE NICEST PERSON IN HER LIFE, BUT I KNEW I WAS NOT NEVER DID A THING FOR HER, AND NEVER BOUGHT HER A THING, AND I AM MAD AS A DOG THAT THE RUSSIANS GAVE HER A LIFT TO HER HOTEL IN MOSCOW, NO AMERICAN DID A THING FOR HER AND I SAID 'RUSSIANS ARE BASTARD PEOPLE' AND THEY WOULD DO NOTHING FOR HER NOR THE DOG. SAID ANNETTE

NORTH STAR EMPLOYEE WROTE KNOWS ALL OF YVETTE HANDFIELD, AND THE MENTAL ANNETTE MARION AFTER HER, KILLING, MAIMING, BURNING, BLINDING SPREE OF ANGRY MAD ANNETTE AT EVERYONE IN HER LIFE, HER SCAPEGOAT IS YVETTE MARION HANDFIELD DICAMPLI. DENNIS PAUL DICAMPLI IS THE NICEST AMERICAN MALE YVETTE HANDFIELD MEET, CONSIDERING THE GROUP AND ANNETTE, HE IS A SAINT TO THE DEVILS. BUT WHAT HE DID, AND THEY IS LIKE APPLES AND ORANGES.

ANNETTE MARION SAID 'I WILL GET A WILL FROM YVETTE MARION TO GET HER HOUSE......SHE WILL BE DEAD BY ME'

EMPLOYEES YVETTE MARION HANDFIELD 'WILL' IS AT ANN ELDER HOUSE MADE YEARS AGO, AND NONE OF THE SISTERS WILL EVER GET A THING.

ANNETTE IS A PREMEDITATED KILLER ON THE LOOSE.

V/R
NORTH STAR EMPLOYEE
AERIAL DEVICE

Khimki, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
I think this neighbor should do 20 years in prison..no parole and also have the picture of the murdered dog in the cell to gaze at daily. That, or just shoot him.
I think this neighbor should do 20 years in prison..no parole and also have the picture of the murdered dog in the cell to gaze at daily. That, or just shoot him.annette marion should get 20 plus years in VA AND 20 YRS IN RUSSIA FOR ANIMAL ABUSE SAID NORTRH STAR HOTEL EMPLOYEE USES ELECTRONICS TO MAIME AND KILL HANDFIELD, YVETTE AND HER DOG, AND TWO BEFORE

ANNETTE MARION IS SO DILUSIONAL THAT SHE THINKS I HAVE A HOUSE IN COLORADO, A 'BID ON A HOUSE IS A BID NOT A SALE, ANNETTE AND HER GROUP IS SO STUPID SHE STATED IN THE BIDIOSIG "I WILL MESS UP HER HOUSE LIKE I DID MOM, AND STALK HER MORE, AND PAIN, THIS IS FUN, I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN ANYONE ON THIS PLANET, EVEN HILARY CLINTON, I HATE THAT BITCH, I CAN DO HER AS WELL' SAID ANNETTE MARION, CPMS.OSD.MIL/TRACKPHONE
SO WHAT ANNETTE SAID IF I DAMAGED HER, I THOUGHT I WAS THE NICEST PERSON IN HER LIFE, BUT I KNEW I WAS NOT NEVER DID A THING FOR HER, AND NEVER BOUGHT HER A THING, AND I AM MAD AS A DOG THAT THE RUSSIANS GAVE HER A LIFT TO HER HOTEL IN MOSCOW, NO AMERICAN DID A THING FOR HER AND I SAID 'RUSSIANS ARE BASTARD PEOPLE' AND THEY WOULD DO NOTHING FOR HER NOR THE DOG. SAID ANNETTE

NORTH STAR EMPLOYEE WROTE KNOWS ALL OF YVETTE HANDFIELD, AND THE MENTAL ANNETTE MARION AFTER HER, KILLING, MAIMING, BURNING, BLINDING SPREE OF ANGRY MAD ANNETTE AT EVERYONE IN HER LIFE, HER SCAPEGOAT IS YVETTE MARION HANDFIELD DICAMPLI. DENNIS PAUL DICAMPLI IS THE NICEST AMERICAN MALE YVETTE HANDFIELD MEET, CONSIDERING THE GROUP AND ANNETTE, HE IS A SAINT TO THE DEVILS. BUT WHAT HE DID, AND THEY IS LIKE APPLES AND ORANGES.

ANNETTE MARION SAID 'I WILL GET A WILL FROM YVETTE MARION TO GET HER HOUSE......SHE WILL BE DEAD BY ME'

EMPLOYEES YVETTE MARION HANDFIELD 'WILL' IS AT ANN ELDER HOUSE MADE YEARS AGO, AND NONE OF THE SISTERS WILL EVER GET A THING.

ANNETTE IS A PREMEDITATED KILLER ON THE LOOSE.

ANNETTE MARION SAID 'I WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE IS AROUND WITH YVETTE MARION HANDFIELD I HATE HER GUTS ALWAYS DID'

PREMEDITATED RID/KILL FROM ANNETTE MARION, CPMS.OSD.MIL TRACKPHONE

V/R
NORTH STAR EMPLOYEE
Paul

San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

I have a neighbor with three dogs bark constantly with or without reason. I am living close to these f**king neighbors 9 years now. During these years, they lost two dogs. The day they lose one next day they will get another f**king one. I am 9 years now, the f**king dogs still bark every time, when they see me and try to attack from there fence. My Neighbor looks at that and says nothing. I cannot watch TV, cannot study. I am just tired of these f**king dogs. I surprise most of the time, in Western culture as soon as the kids grow old, most parents drive them away from home and bring this stupid dogs because the children do not give a f**k anymore. Stupid morons why do not you understand your stupid actions will disturb a quite neighborhood. Get some brains weirdoes. In addition, those who lost their dogs...good for you. No one kills without a reason. So shut the f**k up and I am gonna do the same in a few days. To hell with humanity!
Captain Chesapeake

Satellite Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Paul wrote:
I have a neighbor with three dogs bark constantly with or without reason. I am living close to these f**king neighbors 9 years now. During these years, they lost two dogs. The day they lose one next day they will get another f**king one. I am 9 years now, the f**king dogs still bark every time, when they see me and try to attack from there fence. My Neighbor looks at that and says nothing. I cannot watch TV, cannot study. I am just tired of these f**king dogs. I surprise most of the time, in Western culture as soon as the kids grow old, most parents drive them away from home and bring this stupid dogs because the children do not give a f**k anymore. Stupid morons why do not you understand your stupid actions will disturb a quite neighborhood. Get some brains weirdoes. In addition, those who lost their dogs...good for you. No one kills without a reason. So shut the f**k up and I am gonna do the same in a few days. To hell with humanity!
You could just kill yourself and the problem would be equally solved.
Jess

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Dog lovers don't leave their dogs unattended outside all day, dog lovers properly socialize and take care of them. The problem is the dog shouldn't have had to suffer, the owner should have been forced to take responsibility, this is just ignorance running rampant, you shouldn't be allowed to have a dog and then just neglect it. What a waste of a life, neglected to just die painfully.
Averil

Jávea, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

What a sick person you really are. AND you probably have kids. One of the greatest gifts of mankind is the dog. Loyal, affectionate, unconditional love. They have even sacrificed their lives for their owners, and other that they do not even know. Not to mention detecting cancer. You need to look in the mirror and see what a sad human being you really are. There is much more I could say on the matter but, it would only be wasting my energy on a moron like you. May God have mercy on your soul. I certainly don´t!!!
AMERICAN CITIZEN wrote:
<quoted text>ANNA HOW ABOUT A NICE BOWL OF BENEFUL WITH A SIDE OF ANTI-FREEZE FOR YOUR DOG.WE ARE TIRED OF YOU DOTING DOG OWNERS REFUSING TO KEEP YOUR DOGS OBEDIANT AND NOT RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS.MAYBE THE CHINESE WILL SOLVE ALL OUR PROBLEMS AND CONTINUE TO POISON ALL THE DOG FOOD.THATS WHO THE ANGER SHOULD BE DIRECTED AT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr 12 fyi 185
Review: Zagami Trozzi Chartered - Ron Trozzi CPA (Mar '11) Apr 3 The WORST 9
Review: Pandora Kitchens (Mar '13) Apr 3 Ellicott city 3
Extend credit lines before you run into trouble (Feb '09) Mar 26 Hettie 3
Process slow going, but Paul family's barn is b... (Sep '10) Mar 20 Benji Franklyne 4
Review: Henderson-WEBB Inc (Jan '09) Mar '14 Meg 74
Save money on electricity Mar '14 James 1
•••
•••
•••
Columbia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
•••