Comments
1 - 20 of 345 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2014
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Hospital Employee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 17, 2012
 
HAS ANYONE HEARD THAT WESTLAKE WILL BE CLOSING AT THE END OF JUNE ?
coffee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 17, 2012
 
I heard mid July. Apparently spectrum did something lifepoint didn't think was cool. Or legal.
Hospital Employee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 17, 2012
 
I heard that it was closing the end of june but will be reopened in july by lifepoint .
coffee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 17, 2012
 
Hospital Employee wrote:
I heard that it was closing the end of june but will be reopened in july by lifepoint .
That's not what I heard. Ask em. "currently working on things" is all they will tell people. I hear lifepoint is on the verge of saying its not worth dealing with them.
Blab

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Its not goinng to be worth it as long as they keep the same favorites.
A Local

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

For goodness sakes! There is only one Westlake employee privy to insider information, so there is no way you would know this. Furthermore, you are completely wrong. Lifepoint is not buying the hospital from Spectrum, they are buying the hospital from Adair County. They interact very little with Spectrum and care very little about what they think.

Please stop starting false rumors and trying to make things worse. None of what "Hospital Employee" and "coffee" is saying is true in the least.
return it

Bee Spring, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I hear that they were gonna deal with the local judge but she was demanding too much. Apparently.
strange

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

sad
return it

Bee Spring, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 18, 2012
 
return it wrote:
I hear that they were gonna deal with the local judge but she was demanding too much. Apparently.
That was someone else. They don't know what they were talking about. Westlake will not close. If the doors shut it will be for two weeks. This is a good thing for Adair county.
snook

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 19, 2012
 
A Local wrote:
For goodness sakes! There is only one Westlake employee privy to insider information, so there is no way you would know this. Furthermore, you are completely wrong. Lifepoint is not buying the hospital from Spectrum, they are buying the hospital from Adair County. They interact very little with Spectrum and care very little about what they think.
Please stop starting false rumors and tryiIing to make things worse. None of what "Hospital Employee" and "coffee" is saying is true in the least.
Who are "hospital employee" & "coffee"?
eek

Bee Spring, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 19, 2012
 
snook wrote:
<quoted text>Who are "hospital employee" & "coffee"?
Who's the one hospital employee privy to that information?
Otis Cambell

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Hospital will go into Forclouser and then Life Point will buy the Land for pennys on the dollar.
Adare will hav to pay for all of Rustys and Anns mistakes.
bobby d

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Otis Cambell wrote:
The Hospital will go into Forclouser and then Life Point will buy the Land for pennys on the dollar.
Adare will hav to pay for all of Rustys and Anns mistakes.
I think it's more Jim Evans fault than either of those. But Ann did create our board, so she's at least as much to blame.
Otis Cambell

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Les all remember ANN on election day. Use your head people. VOTE ANN OUT.
goes around

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Vote out the magistrates who rubber stamped all her mistakes.
Otis Cambell

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Sammy Baker should be the first one voted out along with Ann.
superantindent reed

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 21, 2012
 
Columbia had money for new projects last year and now they are looking for ways to cut cost because they is broke this year.......say what.
cornflickr

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 21, 2012
 
superantindent reed wrote:
Columbia had money for new projects last year and now they are looking for ways to cut cost because they is broke this year.......say what.
Say Ann.
say what

Sonora, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Ann doesn't have Shit to do with the hospital going broke. Board members family members making 90 grand a year as RN's and only working two days a week, board members and rusty laundering money into their own pockets. Ann is no saint but blaming her is more like a witch hunt. Somebody needs to be blamed so a few uppity assholes can keep what they think is their families Christian reputations.
say yes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

say what wrote:
Ann doesn't have Shit to do with the hospital going broke. Board members family members making 90 grand a year as RN's and only working two days a week, board members and rusty laundering money into their own pockets. Ann is no saint but blaming her is more like a witch hunt. Somebody needs to be blamed so a few uppity assholes can keep what they think is their families Christian reputations.
She pulled all the strings, Badly. You just don't know

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
cvs 21 min Emergency only 5
five star bought out gate stores 42 min higher gas prices 2
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 47 min lol 1,018
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min Alison Crimes is a lair 146,738
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 128,874
Ferret Wanted (Jan '13) 1 hr ferret lady 9
Westlake Debt Growing 4 hr early bird 114
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••