old barn lumber for sale

Posted in the Columbia Forum

Bossmyers

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 26, 2013
I am trying to locate a buyer for old barn lumber. If you know anyone in the area that buys old lumber I would appreciate your help.
lumber man

Burkesville, KY

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Bossmyers wrote:
I am trying to locate a buyer for old barn lumber. If you know anyone in the area that buys old lumber I would appreciate your help.
Richard Phelps buys old barn lumber.He owns Stotts and Phelps funeral home.
where

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2013
where is it located
lumber man

Burkesville, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2013
where wrote:
where is it located
columbia kentucky
Looking

Celina, TN

#5 Jul 27, 2013
I'm interested in some barn lumber how can I get in contact with you? Thanks
maybe

Columbia, KY

#7 Aug 2, 2013
Tricounty metal in Breeding does.
phelps

AOL

#8 Aug 2, 2013
is he the guy who owns phelps motors ,....?????
i wanted that mustang ,..i see its now gone
dang it
raw

Columbia, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2013
phelps wrote:
is he the guy who owns phelps motors ,....?????
i wanted that mustang ,..i see its now gone
dang it
No that's tommy phelps who owns phelps motors
ya know

Lebanon, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2014
who buys the old barn lumber in knifley ky...I hear they are paying well for it....I just don't know who is doing it
Doodie 13

United States

#12 Jan 31, 2015
ya know wrote:
who buys the old barn lumber in knifley ky...I hear they are paying well for it....I just don't know who is doing it
Did you ever hear who buys in knifley? I have a bunch of oak to sell. Need buyers #s please
buyer

Glasgow, KY

#13 Thursday Mar 19
Doodie 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever hear who buys in knifley? I have a bunch of oak to sell. Need buyers #s please
i am interested in old lumber what do you have and whats the footage on it and is a reasonable price?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tina ford and ricky franklin 1 hr Betty 17
By pass wreck 6 hr Melissa 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr The Vaccinator 135,116
rumble strips at bypass 11 hr needs fixed 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Columbia, KY (Sep '10) 11 hr forgotten 83
Westlake Regional Hospital (Dec '12) 18 hr Flim Flam Man 139
Adair Co. JAIL NURSE ! 18 hr Flim Flam Man 8
Man Gets Beaten....... Sat wife 5
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]