Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jan 20, 2010

Since: Jan 10

Greenville, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2010
my entire family from my fathers side is from adair county, my grandfather had a 400 acre farm on or near burton ridge, I never met any of them as my father left adair county years ago, I was born in louisville. my fathers name was henry robert grant. when I was very young we passed through there, all I remember was a sign on the gate that said " no tresspassers this means you "
I'd like to meet the surviving members of my family
Pimp John

Dunedin, FL

#2 Jan 19, 2010
Dude, you should have known better then to ask on this forum. What you've now done is opened up the Grant family to all sorts of verbal abuse by the crapbags who cruise these website. Ready to hear what methheads they are?? You will. Would you like to hear about how they have sex with goats and donkeys out on that farm of theirs, you'll hear that too.

Many of the people who make these comments have never even met the ones they are insulting, they are just types who take pleasure in putting others down.

My advice to you is to log onto one of those genology forums or check county records...you'll find nothing of value here.

Greenville, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2010
yeah people are a trip, I certainly wouldnt take offense at something someone has to say but yes made up crap is just a waste of time. I live in muhlenberg county....better known as methlenberg county so I'm well aware of the meth problem and as far as goats go just think about it
1. if you had sex with a goat everyday eventually you would fall in love with her.
2. if you got drunk and beat your goat up she can't dial 911
3. everytime you buy a case of beer the goat wouldnt demand "her half"

now if I could just get the goat to wash dishes..........
and you

Jamestown, KY

#4 Jan 19, 2010
You are the one that's already starting crap. Just because you decended from the goats ans donkeys, doesn't mean everyone did.

Greenville, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2010
easy now, I'm just poking fun.......
I've always heard my grandfather sold bootleg whiskey from a pool hall in columbia and was married to a full blood cherokee woman. This cherokee part is what I'm actually looking to find out. supposedly there are two different Grant families in adair but I don't have a clue which one's are related to me.
kin to Grants

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2010
My aunt was married to a Grant, but they are all from Glensfork. That is, what's left of them. I have Indian blood in me, too.
hmm

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2010
i am gay do you have any gay family

Greenville, KY

#8 Jan 20, 2010
gay?......let me think.........no I don't think so, but I have a aunt that get's pretty happy when she drink's
hmm

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2010
HEY ,HEY TELL ME MORE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Woodman 2,154
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Limbertwig 151,519
Why does God allow birds to suffer? (Oct '11) 50 min Ray 9
Follow The Money - Water Dist. 50 min Sickofit 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 130,625
maria Steinbacher (Jan '11) 3 hr fired up 13
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr child 1,051
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE