lw

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
hehehehe

Monticello, KY

#146 Jul 29, 2012
diamondback wrote:
<quoted text>still number 1??pie still writes for the dum s.ob cant make a sentence.hehehe he;s so freakin dum he still uses salf instead of self hehehe yea haw
that's right im still number one and climbing that's because im alway's two steps ahead.of ole chester pie hehehehe
abc123

Nancy, KY

#147 Aug 6, 2012
A Cat wrote:
Meow
yeah i no your a wussy HEHEHEHE
widowmaker

East Bernstadt, KY

#148 Aug 11, 2012
BUY MY PILLS KENNY wrote:
<quoted text>KENNY TAYLOR ... YOUR SSI NEEDS TO NO IF U ARE WORKING FOR THE STATE PO PO..TELL THE TRUTH OK..ARE THEY GOING TO STOP YOUR CRAZY CHECK OVER YOU BEING A CI AND YOUR CASE WORKER IS READING YOUR FINE WORK ON TOPIX..CI...DOCTOR ARE GOING TO PUT YOU AWAY...CI...I HAVE SOME PILLS CI CUM AND GET ME CI KENNY TAYLOR..AND AS FOR THAT BURTON BOY HE GOING TO GET U BUT AM GOING TO ? YOU CI...I HOPE U LIKE JAIL OR U GOING TO PLAY CRAZY AGAIN AND GO TO THE NUT HOUSE LIKE THE LAST TIME YOU CRY CRY IN JAIL TO GET OUT..CRY CRY IN JAIL CI LIE ABOUT THAT CI..EVERONE UP HERE SEE YOU CRY LIKE BABY SEE YOU IN JAIL SOON CRY CRY..BIG CI KENNY TAYLOR P.S IT COULD TAKE A LIL LONG TO GET U OUT OF HERE THE NEXT TIME CI KENNY TAYLOR
You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.
BOSS

New Haven, KY

#149 Aug 12, 2012
DA CVILLE MAFIA IZ DA BADDEST CATS AROUND GETS IT STEP TO US N GETS PUT DWN QUICK CVILLE MAFIA HATED BY MANY WANTED BY PLENTY DISLIKED BY SUM CONFRONTED BY NONE CVILLE MAFIA A LEGEND TO ALL U WANNA Bs
widowmaker

East Bernstadt, KY

#150 Aug 12, 2012
BOSS wrote:
DA CVILLE MAFIA IZ DA BADDEST CATS AROUND GETS IT STEP TO US N GETS PUT DWN QUICK CVILLE MAFIA HATED BY MANY WANTED BY PLENTY DISLIKED BY SUM CONFRONTED BY NONE CVILLE MAFIA A LEGEND TO ALL U WANNA Bs
You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.
the real diamondback

London, KY

#151 Aug 26, 2012
BOSS wrote:
im the baddest cat around.i still aint seen no action from any of you cockmouth runners from columbia your all wussy;s a bunch of punk wanna beeeees hehehehehe what's wrong all you coward fo fokers you need gas money hehehehehe
Really

Russell Springs, KY

#152 Sep 2, 2012
Lindsey has a wrestling team now.. Full of mma fighters. Columbia has no real fighters.. Just wanna be thugs and old red necks
dont do it

Barbourville, KY

#153 Sep 4, 2012
Really wrote:
Lindsey has a wrestling team now.. Full of mma fighters. Columbia has no real fighters.. Just wanna be thugs and old red necks
agree
the best

Monticello, KY

#154 Apr 26, 2013
dont do it wrote:
<quoted text>agree
still aint seen cockmouth runner sue heehehehe
fighter

Hodgenville, KY

#155 Apr 26, 2013
pie aint got time with his new girlfriend to busy watching her
TUTT

Columbia, KY

#156 Apr 26, 2013
fighter wrote:
pie aint got time with his new girlfriend to busy watching her
kenny taylor you still run that cockmouth of yours i see..everone new u look over ur back when ur mom die ..u chicken shit want u show everone how mean u are ..run kenny run...hehehehehehehehe u miss have sex with ur mom dont u sick-o SOB
whodothere

AOL

#157 Apr 26, 2013
kenlisa is a bad cat
he and his friends jumped and then kicked a USMC medal of honoer winner in the head !
bad azz kinlisa
the best

Monticello, KY

#158 Apr 26, 2013
TUTT wrote:
<quoted text>kenny taylor you still run that cockmouth of yours i see..everone new u look over ur back when ur mom die ..u chicken shit want u show everone how mean u are ..run kenny run...hehehehehehehehe u miss have sex with ur mom dont u sick-o SOB
were u at sue hehehehe.taylor co.
the best

Monticello, KY

#159 Apr 26, 2013
TUTT wrote:
<quoted text>kenny taylor you still run that cockmouth of yours i see..everone new u look over ur back when ur mom die ..u chicken shit want u show everone how mean u are ..run kenny run...hehehehehehehehe u miss have sex with ur mom dont u sick-o SOB
you over in taylor co.screwing sue hehehehehe
the best

Monticello, KY

#160 Apr 27, 2013
TUTT wrote:
everybody likes blowing smoke up your azz i was so scared that after i left me and my ole lady went inside lees and eat.hehehe were was you big boy you cried for a year ill see you there hehehe your a puzzy.i was lookin for you i wanted to do your nut like neice blankinship did hehehehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min dollarsbill 131,949
wife/horton/mistress 1 hr Bethany 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Columbia, KY (Sep '10) 4 hr quick question 70
Review: Tray's Garden 11 hr Elmo 29
144,000 going to heaven (Oct '06) 13 hr Known Fact 8,255
Pumpjack Offroad Fri Hmmmm 8
Westlake isn't the only area hospital in trouble Dec 19 Karen 1
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info