Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#62727 Jul 15, 2012
Now I remember. It was Calvin Coolidge that said "Nothing is more common than unsuccessful people" and "talent will never win over persistence".

I wonder if he was the first to tell the parable about the bulls. Young bull says "let's run over the hill and service one of those cows". Old bull says "Why don't we just walk and service them all".

CLICK

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62728 Jul 15, 2012
Enjoy your sunrise, your Sunday and some good reading!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#62729 Jul 15, 2012
Back from enjoying the sunrise and contemplating that success is not necessarily great wealth. Many poor people or those of modest means are successful, while those with great riches are not.

Success is relative. It is being able to achieve and be content with the life-style that you desire without too much "trade-off", for life is always a trade and for everything one gets, they must give up something.

We come into this world naked and being held by mama and if we want to walk and play we have to climb down. And we keep trading until we reach the end.

Click again and GOOD DAY to all.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#62735 Jul 15, 2012
Humpaburn back. I forgot to tell you folks. I'll be grilling up some nice donkey dongs I bought at the glue factory. I wish you regular trolls could join me,,,,,,,,other folks not so much. Humpaburn out again.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#62736 Jul 15, 2012
illuminati itanimulli wrote:
<quoted text>not yet but you are getting close buster brown.
Right pete? Not you kevin, pete you know pete the mod dont you?
Have you lost yo mind??

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#62737 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Enjoy your sunrise, your Sunday and some good reading!
No sunrise here.

Gettin' some much needed rain.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62738 Jul 15, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>No sunrise here.

Gettin' some much needed rain.
Good morning -
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#62739 Jul 15, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>No sunrise here.
Gettin' some much needed rain.
Sunrise here was 4 hours ago, now also getting rain. Click until next time.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#62740 Jul 15, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Humpaburn back. I forgot to tell you folks. I'll be grilling up some nice donkey dongs I bought at the glue factory. I wish you regular trolls could join me,,,,,,,,other folks not so much. Humpaburn out again.
Your momma called, she wants her vibrator back, unwashed. Shouldn't you be in bed with your dead daddy's girlfriend getting your diaper changed little stalker troll. Now run off with your wet sock puppet, slime ball, you are smelling up the place.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#62741 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning -
Good morning.

And howdy!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62742 Jul 15, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning.

And howdy!
we are getting some much needed rain as well-- but have an inner confidence the sun still rose (despite the doomsday conspiracist on this thread)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#62743 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
we are getting some much needed rain as well-- but have an inner confidence the sun still rose (despite the doomsday conspiracist on this thread)
There's a break in the rain.

Goin' out to grill a GIANT rib eye.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#62744 Jul 15, 2012
Well, is everyone sleeping???

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#62745 Jul 15, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, is everyone sleeping???
Waitin' for charcoal here.

Never gas a great steak.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62747 Jul 15, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>Waitin' for charcoal here.

Never gas a great steak.
I can't believe you said Gas in this thread. Agh

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62749 Jul 15, 2012
Here it is: I enjoy talking history with Ancient Wolf, the guy is a civil war guru! I would give a months salary for a weekend with him and his knowledge and a tour of civil war sites. I love flirting with Ten Beers/Kevin because I am a lonely 40ish year old woman that looks pretty good and has working parts. I loved being your nanny because it was fun. I don't care for the bird killer boys because they lack your mature feces/ flatulence humor. I don't care for the Godvine things because I think they are lame most of the time. I don't think evil aliens are causing the world to implode but I do believe we have caused damage to our planet. There was most likely a second gunman on the grassy knoll and I'm 50/50 on if the moon landing was staged in a California movie studio.
No sides -- just fun.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62750 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Here it is: I enjoy talking history with Ancient Wolf, the guy is a civil war guru! I would give a months salary for a weekend with him and his knowledge and a tour of civil war sites. I love flirting with Ten Beers/Kevin because I am a lonely 40ish year old woman that looks pretty good and has working parts. I loved being your nanny because it was fun. I don't care for the bird killer boys because they lack your mature feces/ flatulence humor. I don't care for the Godvine things because I think they are lame most of the time. I don't think evil aliens are causing the world to implode but I do believe we have caused damage to our planet. There was most likely a second gunman on the grassy knoll and I'm 50/50 on if the moon landing was staged in a California movie studio.
No sides -- just fun.
**history

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#62751 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
**history
What ???

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62752 Jul 15, 2012
hillbilly deluxe wrote:
<quoted text>What ???
what exactly make a hillbilly a deluxe model?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#62753 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
what exactly make a hillbilly a deluxe model?
That means he has 26 teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr havent forgotten 131,904
Pumpjack Offroad 23 hr Hmmmm 8
144,000 going to heaven (Oct '06) Fri Jesus witness 8,248
Westlake isn't the only area hospital in trouble Fri Karen 1
young boy looking for older women (Sep '11) Thu Bigcuz 89
The Barn at Cedar Grove Thu Engaged 11
Looking for girl named snickers Thu Smokin joe 2
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night