Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,677

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
not someone else

London, KY

#62717 Jul 15, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, OJG, Prepper, Sybil, betty, and any other regulars reading, plus decent posters. Have a super Sunday.
Trolls...take the flames I give you and stick them where the sun don't shine. lol
One last GODvine for the night. For the BIRDS. lol
The Most Patient Cat in the Entire World - Cute and Funny
When this cat gets bothered over and over by a bird, he doesn't react like you would think. Maybe we can all learn to be patient in the same way as him - so cute!:)
http://www.godvine.com/The-Most-Patient-Cat-i...
These are the post removed since I posted, hahaha, can't wait to see how many more.
I am out of here.
"CLICK"
Great job MODS!!!!
I love you.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#62725 Jul 15, 2012
Good morning. I guess the all night drinking binge and pill popping in the hood closed down about an hour ago. The CREATOR's sunrise should be along soon and I can take my coffee outside and watch the rabbits and deer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#62726 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
that works. Quest2. What was the first presidential race you vote in
I will need to do further research on that question. At present, I cannot recall. It is difficult to recall when your thoughts never agreed with the "group think" and you never picked a winner. Something about the name "Calvin Coolidge" seems to have a familiar ring to it.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#62727 Jul 15, 2012
Now I remember. It was Calvin Coolidge that said "Nothing is more common than unsuccessful people" and "talent will never win over persistence".

I wonder if he was the first to tell the parable about the bulls. Young bull says "let's run over the hill and service one of those cows". Old bull says "Why don't we just walk and service them all".

CLICK

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62728 Jul 15, 2012
Enjoy your sunrise, your Sunday and some good reading!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#62729 Jul 15, 2012
Back from enjoying the sunrise and contemplating that success is not necessarily great wealth. Many poor people or those of modest means are successful, while those with great riches are not.

Success is relative. It is being able to achieve and be content with the life-style that you desire without too much "trade-off", for life is always a trade and for everything one gets, they must give up something.

We come into this world naked and being held by mama and if we want to walk and play we have to climb down. And we keep trading until we reach the end.

Click again and GOOD DAY to all.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#62735 Jul 15, 2012
Humpaburn back. I forgot to tell you folks. I'll be grilling up some nice donkey dongs I bought at the glue factory. I wish you regular trolls could join me,,,,,,,,other folks not so much. Humpaburn out again.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#62736 Jul 15, 2012
illuminati itanimulli wrote:
<quoted text>not yet but you are getting close buster brown.
Right pete? Not you kevin, pete you know pete the mod dont you?
Have you lost yo mind??

Location hidden

#62737 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Enjoy your sunrise, your Sunday and some good reading!
No sunrise here.

Gettin' some much needed rain.

Location hidden

#62738 Jul 15, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>No sunrise here.

Good morning -
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#62739 Jul 15, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>No sunrise here.
Sunrise here was 4 hours ago, now also getting rain. Click until next time.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#62740 Jul 15, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Humpaburn back. I forgot to tell you folks. I'll be grilling up some nice donkey dongs I bought at the glue factory. I wish you regular trolls could join me,,,,,,,,other folks not so much. Humpaburn out again.
Your momma called, she wants her vibrator back, unwashed. Shouldn't you be in bed with your dead daddy's girlfriend getting your diaper changed little stalker troll. Now run off with your wet sock puppet, slime ball, you are smelling up the place.

Location hidden

#62741 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning -
Good morning.

And howdy!

Location hidden

#62742 Jul 15, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning.

And howdy!
we are getting some much needed rain as well-- but have an inner confidence the sun still rose (despite the doomsday conspiracist on this thread)

Location hidden

#62743 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
we are getting some much needed rain as well-- but have an inner confidence the sun still rose (despite the doomsday conspiracist on this thread)
There's a break in the rain.

Goin' out to grill a GIANT rib eye.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#62744 Jul 15, 2012
Well, is everyone sleeping???

Location hidden

#62745 Jul 15, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, is everyone sleeping???
Waitin' for charcoal here.

Never gas a great steak.

Location hidden

#62747 Jul 15, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>Waitin' for charcoal here.

Never gas a great steak.
I can't believe you said Gas in this thread. Agh

Location hidden

#62749 Jul 15, 2012
Here it is: I enjoy talking history with Ancient Wolf, the guy is a civil war guru! I would give a months salary for a weekend with him and his knowledge and a tour of civil war sites. I love flirting with Ten Beers/Kevin because I am a lonely 40ish year old woman that looks pretty good and has working parts. I loved being your nanny because it was fun. I don't care for the bird killer boys because they lack your mature feces/ flatulence humor. I don't care for the Godvine things because I think they are lame most of the time. I don't think evil aliens are causing the world to implode but I do believe we have caused damage to our planet. There was most likely a second gunman on the grassy knoll and I'm 50/50 on if the moon landing was staged in a California movie studio.
No sides -- just fun.

Location hidden

#62750 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Here it is: I enjoy talking history with Ancient Wolf, the guy is a civil war guru! I would give a months salary for a weekend with him and his knowledge and a tour of civil war sites. I love flirting with Ten Beers/Kevin because I am a lonely 40ish year old woman that looks pretty good and has working parts. I loved being your nanny because it was fun. I don't care for the bird killer boys because they lack your mature feces/ flatulence humor. I don't care for the Godvine things because I think they are lame most of the time. I don't think evil aliens are causing the world to implode but I do believe we have caused damage to our planet. There was most likely a second gunman on the grassy knoll and I'm 50/50 on if the moon landing was staged in a California movie studio.
No sides -- just fun.
**history

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 min Anonymous 497
Ben Arnold gets my write in vote 7 min poboy 7
Why Is Every Thread About Ann Melton Removed? 1 hr Moon Doggie 1
Brent thompson 1 hr Michael 5
144,000 going to heaven (Oct '06) 2 hr to tell the truth 8,229
Campaigning on tax payers dime 3 hr Harrison 37
jo "luyu" 4 hr vanity 4
Hospital loses $683,000 in 8 months!!! 5 hr Go Stephens 63
New Adult Toy Store (Nov '09) 10 hr jasonbailey 42
cons 22 hr Many 6
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs