Next Last
wondering

Burkesville, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2012
Does anyone know who it was?
several

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2012
go to columbiamagazine.com !! Several names! Great Job!
wondering

Burkesville, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2012
who's kids were involved in this bust? man parents need to be more careful of who they are around and where they are at. i heard this took place at chris turner's house
not sure

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2012
i pray for the kids that have been exposed to this mess. If they would actually give these people time for manufacturing instead of them getting out in six months. Glad someome called and reported this so sad for the children.
TheDevilsAdvocat e

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2012
For real,meth-heads...do whatever you please to your own mind and body but leave the kids out of it!
You Know

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2012
Thank God we have rats.
RedLine

Burkesville, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2012
F*** rats...
know him

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 16, 2012
RedLine wrote:
F*** rats...
Typical punk response.
rat buster

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Jan 16, 2012
i heard that also i pulled up jail tracker she nt in there yet but im sure any day now!!!
good lord

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 16, 2012
Listen at all of you scurrying around trying to find out who told! OH NO, WHO'S GONNA COOK MY METH FOR ME NOW!?!?!? I'm sure you won't have to look far. How pathetic. And like the one guy said "thank god for rats", I hope they catch every last one of you pukes. Fucking drains on society.
RedLine

Burkesville, KY

#16 Jan 16, 2012
Typical punk response? really? Im not a punk..i think its just stupid to rat on someone...No one likes a rat!
rat buster

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Jan 16, 2012
i dont like meth labs lot of people die from that, and i dont like people that rats because these are the ones that put inocent people behind bars, the rat al ready held up grider drug in 2005 he a good one to be rating on other people.you must not know the people we talking about .birds of a feather flock together .that whatis pathetic.
melsin

United States

#20 Jan 17, 2012
RedLine wrote:
Typical punk response? really? Im not a punk..i think its just stupid to rat on someone...No one likes a rat!
Nothing but trash lives on melson ridge
marijuana lover

Vine Grove, KY

#23 Jan 17, 2012
Meth,coke,crack , heroin and pill heads all need to be exterminated . Low life pieces of trash. What kind of fool would put these dirty dopes in their bodies . Idiots.... Good job , to my sheriffs office... Thank you Mr. Moss
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#25 Jan 17, 2012
the charges for child endangerment (3), were they for endangering a small child or was there teenagers there that were just not old enough to get arrested?
Curious

Frankfort, KY

#26 Jan 17, 2012
Who got arrested I have heard there was several but no names mentioned.
here it is

Glasgow, KY

#27 Jan 17, 2012
Curious wrote:
Who got arrested I have heard there was several but no names mentioned.
Nine people were arrested and taken to the Adair County Jail. Their names and Charges follow:
Brian Davison - Manufacturing Methamphetamine, Controlled Substance Endangerment to Child 4th Degree (3 Charges)
Robert Miller - Manufacturing Methamphetamine, Controlled Substance Endangerment to Child 4th Degree (3 Charges)
Jason Oprzedek (pronounced up-shad-uck)- Manufacturing Methamphetamine 2nd + Offense, Controlled Substance Endangerment to Child 4th Degree (3 Charges)
Angela Moore - Manufacturing Methamphetamine, Controlled Substance Endangerment to Child 4th Degree (3 Charges)
Stacy Corbin - Manufacturing Methamphetamine, Controlled Substance Endangerment to Child 4th Degree (3 Charges)
Richard Loveless- Manufacturing Methamphetamine, Controlled Substance Endangerment to Child 4th Degree (3 Charges)
Ashley Crawhorn - Manufacturing Methamphetamine, Controlled Substance Endangerment to Child 4th Degree (3 Charges)
Michael Corbin - Manufacturing Methamphetamine 2nd + Offense, Controlled Substance Endangerment to Child 4th Degree (3 Charges)
Nicholas Warner - Manufacturing Methamphetamine, Controlled Substance Endangerment to Child 4th Degree (3 Charges), Possesion of Controlled Substance 1st Degree, Carrying a Concealed Deadly Weapon - Knives
All but Number 8, Michael Corbin, are Adair County, KY, Residents. Michael Corbin is a resident of Russell County, KY --From Adair County Sheriff's Office
Curious

Frankfort, KY

#29 Jan 17, 2012
Thanks for the info.
yep

United States

#30 Jan 17, 2012
I do have to agree that drugs are terrible. With that said sticking them in jail will not help the majority of them...they need rehab and mental help...not just being thrown in jail. And as far as moss goes....russell county sheriffs department recieved the call first....moss and hia boys were just backup.
it wasnt

Burkesville, KY

#33 Jan 18, 2012
it wasnt matt who was set for sentencing yesterday in russell circuit court for manufacturing methamphetamine 1st offense ------ it was sheep!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brent thompson 6 min Truth 3
ann melton 25 min Class act 49
144,000 going to heaven (Oct '06) 39 min be careful 8,222
Mcconnell vs Grimes 2 hr Equinox 9
swingers in Columbia 2 hr Equinox 2
The Adair County Residential Tax 3 hr hoping 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Sss 131,384
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs