The Ultimate Halloween and Christmas Terrors movie for all time

Sep 22, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Leader Free Press

World renowned Writer-Director Warren F. Disbrow's current feature film, HATE'S HAUNTED SLAY RIDE, is being released world-wide in December 2009.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Ieasha Rodriguez

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

The release of Hate's Haunted Slay Ride was pushed back but, is expected to be released this Spring. Trailers for the film are already available on YouTube and include interviews with cast members and crew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Paul Kellogg

Red Bank, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

Final scenes filmed! Dan Griffin & I did the final scene to be filmed this past Tuesday night, thanks to Ron letting Warren film the shot in front of his house.
Dan as McNee and myself as Detective Fletcher did the scene in my purple Thunderbird.
Interesting point - besides my bright purple T-Bird, the police are sometimes seen as wearing purple latex gloves, Dan & Debbie for instance. Purple is the holy color of resurrection, of magic and royalty, but in this case, perhaps it symbolizes the religious plot to the story or redemption of Faith. Who knows?
In any case, the film is now in post-production and the trailers for it look terrific! See them at the links above and on YouTube.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Watch for Monmouth County was issued at April 16 at 9:13AM EDT

•••
•••

Colts Neck News Video

•••
•••

Colts Neck Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Colts Neck People Search