UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
11,301 - 11,320 of 26,736 Comments Last updated 45 min ago
Bruin Fan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>The Bruins have a ligitimate chance at taking it all, the team seems really focused from top to bottom and they are doing all the little things that win games, bunting, sacricing, timely opposite field hitting, etc. I'm sure glad UCLA stole John Savage from USC...besided he looks a lot better wearing Blue and Gold then Ketchup and Mustard.
I agree fellow Bruin, we should be able to get our first baseball NC this year! That would leave us 11 behind our cross town foes, but we have to start some place right ole Bruin?
Bruin Fan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
It must suck having one sport your School is good at, yet not bring play in any Bowl game - while your hated fival that you beat 50-0 is recognized as the Pac-12 south champion. Then comes basketball...you know the rest.....then comes baseball, you know rhe rest.
Life is goOoOod as a Bruin fan..let's go Bruins, the third time is the charm...let's get that National Championship Banner, and have the Bragging rigjts as the only school to win a national championship in all 3 major sports (I think, but not certain).
Go Bruins! We feel inferior to our rivals so we must do this to build up our esteem!

O.J. Simpson (King of the trojans; Double Murderer and proud of it; Convicted of Armed Robbery and Kidnapping, now serving time).
Todd Marinovich (While on Probation for Heroin, got caught with Methamphetamines and syringes while skateboarding in a prohibited area. Of course, he also RESISTED ARREST).
Keyshawn Johnson (Egomaniac who was accused of planning to hire a hitman to kill his ex-wife; Called Jon Gruden a Mother-F#cker, in the Press).
Mark McGwire (ADMITTED Steroid Abuser, who refused to be honest with Congress, only coming clean in a transparent effort to get into the HoF and keep a new job with St. Louis; Sleazily betrayed [former employer] McDonald’s by doing anti-Big Mac ads for Carl’s Jr.).
Frank Gifford (ADMITTED Adulterer turned P-Whipped milquetoast).
Darrell Russell (Accused of drugging his friend Oceania Vaillancourt with GHB [the date-rape drug], and videotaping her while she was raped by his two buddies. Russell was charged with 25 felonies, including rape, penetration with a foreign object, and oral copulation on an unconscious person. In court, he said that Oceania had consented. However, on the tape, she looked drugged-out; Suspended from the NFL for a year for substance abuse, and got 3 months added ON for bad behavior off the field; Arrested for a DUI, as he was speeding away from a Nevada whorehouse. Sadly, Darrell was recently killed in a high-speed, one-car traffic accident, on La Cienega Blvd., where driver Mike Bastianelli, a fellow ex-trojan [who also died], crashed into about a dozen obstacles including a parked bus).
Winston Justice (Busted for trying to hire a hooker, who was actually an undercover cop; Arrested on WEAPON charges, after allegedly threatening a fellow student with a gun).
Aaron Boone (Blew 5 million dollars by getting injured playing basketball, which was strictly prohibited in his contract. 6 weeks later he was released by a Yankee team expected to dominate the league).
Wil Poole (Busted for Driving Under the Influence).
R. Jay Soward (Went ballistic in an amusement park, fought with security guards, and got busted for public intoxication on something other than alcohol; Virtually thrown out of the NFL)
Desmon Farmer (Big-mouth, arrogant basketball wannabe who constantly taunted Bruins and Pauley fans)
Mike Williams (Dropped out, insulted his school and fans, hired an agent, came back, and said that his summer school classes are more important than football. Lied about being misled by the NFL and tried to sue, even though the NFL absolutely told him the risks).
Junior Seau (Insulted Blacks with “fried chicken and watermelon” joke, then insulted Gays by insisting that he was not a “homo.” In 2010, got arrested for Domestic Violence, after battering his live-in girlfriend; After the arrest, he drove his SUV off a cliff, in an apparent suicide attempt).
Cole Ford (Fired shotgun blasts at Siegfried and Roy and was a fugitive from Police for weeks).
Paige Laurie (The Wal-Mart Heiress who attended SC, but bought much of her schoolwork from another student, for thousands and thousands of dollars. Her name was subsequently stripped from the Arena that had been named in her honor).
Eric Wright (Cornerback who transferred out of sc after a Rape investigation and the finding of 136 Ecstasy Pills in his dormroom).

Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Wow, BF. Lots of free time on your hands, I see.

Also too dumb to realize that being a public school, FUCLA is just a notch above a BYU or a Notre Dame in terms of their ability to take a chance on guy that may have some issues.

If they could, they would. But they can't, so they don't. It is not a choice.

Yes, it's a risk. But as any sports fan or analyst knows, the best players are usually a little off. If you can find great players, who are also great people, my hat goes off to you. It's tough to find that balance.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Wow, BF. Lots of free time on your hands, I see.
Also too dumb to realize that being a public school, FUCLA is just a notch above a BYU or a Notre Dame in terms of their ability to take a chance on guy that may have some issues.
If they could, they would. But they can't, so they don't. It is not a choice.
Yes, it's a risk. But as any sports fan or analyst knows, the best players are usually a little off. If you can find great players, who are also great people, my hat goes off to you. It's tough to find that balance.
Yo DO know your talking to your fellow "trojan"Bite on" ?? dont you?

GO KINGS
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo DO know your talking to your fellow "trojan"Bite on" ?? dont you?
GO KINGS
Yeah, I know. Just that there are some foolish enough to buy into it. Decisions such as who to recruit do not occur in a vacuum. Some schools can look at just their performance on the field. Some can't.

GO KINGS!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know. Just that there are some foolish enough to buy into it. Decisions such as who to recruit do not occur in a vacuum. Some schools can look at just their performance on the field. Some can't.
GO KINGS!!
dam right GO KINGS GO,
I'm a little concerned, Marty's playing like the HOFer he is.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
It must suck having one sport your School is good at
Well I know you arent talking abouth EITHER the Trojans or bruins since we are in the top three schools in the country to win National Championships.
Bruin For Life wrote:
let's get that National Championship Banner, and have the Bragging rigjts as the only school to win a national championship in all 3 major sports (I think, but not certain).
Lets go (B)ruin football!!!...Oh wait that blows Robbies theory right there. In fact as of right now, you can only claim basketball for that statement!

USC TROJAN FOOTBALL - MULTIPLE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
USC TROJAN BASEBALL - MULTIPLE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

GO KINGS GO! Unpack Lord Stanleys cup and leave it here for the summer!!! GO KINGS GO!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

OMFG 3 PP goals in the 1st, this series is over my friends. Lord Stanleys Cup is ours
Bruin Fan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
OMFG 3 PP goals in the 1st, this series is over my friends. Lord Stanleys Cup is ours
Quite smashing fellow Bruin! I see you are strategically cheering for New Jersey reversing your 46 year jinx on the Kings. Quite nobel of you ole boy ....Go Kings.....Go Bruins!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Congrats to the REAL Kings fan Bruin Nation for the Kings winning the title.

Sorry Bandwagon fans, no Congrats to you.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
That would mean YOU Robbie!

GO KINGS GO! STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Congrats to the REAL Kings fan Bruin Nation for the Kings winning the title.
> Congrats on the Kings Stanley Cup! Coach Artie is still trying to figure out why there is ice skating in L.A. You people can't walk and chew gum at the same time, much less ice skate. Just kidding BFL ... well, maybe not!
>;)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>That would mean YOU Robbie!
> Okay, start walking, buster! Don't try chewing gum when you do. Wouldn't want you to kiss the sidewalk.
>:)

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Okay, start walking, buster! Don't try chewing gum when you do. Wouldn't want you to kiss the sidewalk.
You mean like that LSU fan kissed that 'Bama fan's nutsack?

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Congrats on the Kings Stanley Cup! Coach Artie is still trying to figure out why there is ice skating in L.A. You people can't walk and chew gum at the same time, much less ice skate. Just kidding BFL ... well, maybe not!
>;)
L.A. the capital city of the Bandwagoners...people that have NEVER posted a bleep about the Kings, let alone Hockey, are all of a sudden pretending to be Kings fans...how pathetic. The only good thing about the Kings winning the title is that I've seen to people that in the past were wearing USC hats or USC t-shirts today they I saw them wearing Kings hats...thank God, the King Bandwagon has room for these idiots, at least I will be seeing less SUC gear during the day.
Bruin Fan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>L.A. the capital city of the Bandwagoners...people that have NEVER posted a bleep about the Kings, let alone Hockey, are all of a sudden pretending to be Kings fans...how pathetic. The only good thing about the Kings winning the title is that I've seen to people that in the past were wearing USC hats or USC t-shirts today they I saw them wearing Kings hats...thank God, the King Bandwagon has room for these idiots, at least I will be seeing less SUC gear during the day.
I agree with you my Bruin Brotha! Remember back in 1995 when we won our 11th basketball title, all of the bandwagon fans that wanted to wear the vaunted powder keg blue and gold. Down with bandwagon fans fellow Bruin.....See you at the next Obama rally!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

dude is in serious trouble, btw.
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like that LSU fan kissed that 'Bama fan's nutsack?

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>That would mean YOU Robbie!
OMG, what a pouser!! I bet if the Ducks had been playing for the Cup, you would be posting as a Duck fan...but hey, USC is all bandwagon fans, so it is not surprising to me at all...in an earlier post you stated you went to 30 Kings game this year?? that would pretty make you a season ticket holder, right?? if so, why is you never posted anything about Hockey before the Kings advanced to the Conference Finals??

USC = bandwagon fans and CT = the definition of such.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Okay, start walking, buster! Don't try chewing gum when you do. Wouldn't want you to kiss the sidewalk.
While you sit at home getting fatter while eating pure lard and watching the tube, look for me on TV Thursday. I will be at Staples Center amongst the CHAMPIONS! YA HEAR?!:)

FIGUEROA - STREET OF CHAMPIONS (USC AND THE KINGS)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Colton Discussions

Search the Colton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Ban Central Station 4,895
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr PEE PEE PETE 200,360
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 3 hr taralynn tee 4,788
Progress being made on new Walmart stores (Jul '12) Tue Jennifer Adair 2
❤️uuu Mon your so far away 2
my heart Mon your so far away 1
COLTON: Two arrested in corrections officer's s... (May '13) Jul 28 Officers Cousin 6
•••
•••

Colton News Video

•••
•••

Colton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Colton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE