Comrade Skinsguy Goes Ballistic on Posters

Posted in the Collinsville Forum

BLUEDEVIL1

Washington, DC

#1 Feb 28, 2006
The pathetic moderator of the Communist Martinsville Daily Forum, Comrade Skinsguy, went ballistic on the few remaining posters on that forum today. Comrade Skinsguy, also known as Mr. Unemployed Skinsguy, has obviously been reading other forums as have other posters and they are questioning his reasons for axing so many posters and running others off.

http://martinsvillemedia.com/forum/showthread...

Post #4 - If you don't like the way I moderate this forum then leave.

Post #7 - He ask for respect but forgets he gives none to posters as gets pointed out to him.

Post #9 - Accuses posters of causing trouble.

Post #15 - Comrade Skinsguy thinks posters are trying to slander him when it is pointed out that people he has been axing on the forum haven't violated any forum rules.

Comrade Skinsguy and Comrade Jellyfish think the forum is about them. That explains why there isn't much of a forum left there.
Comrade Skinsguy

Saltville, VA

#2 Nov 11, 2011
Dear folks:

Being bored on a slow Friday AT WORK, I decided to do some "Googling". And yes, you find some strange, yet funny things on the internet. I ran across posts by this Bluedevil1 person, who also goes by Steelers1 (I think) on another forum. All were threads on various forum boards complaining about me.

For the record, I did moderate the old Martinsville Daily forum. However, I never actually banned anybody. I had the authority to delete posts and edit posts, but only did so if the posts were in opposition to the forum rules. What Bluedevil1 fails to share with you is that he/she never felt the rules applied to him/her. If a mod asked him/her to refrain from personal attacks or posting abusive language, he/she would ignore those warnings and continue on. He/she wasn't the only one on there who felt he/she had the freedom to post anything and everything, no matter how offensive it would be. If the rules state "No profanity" it means just that. If the rules state "no personal attacks" that's pretty clear. Yet, members such as old Bluedevil1 don't see it that way. He/she thinks it's OK to be as verbally abusive as one wants to, since it's the internet and everybody hides behind a username anyway.

But, little does Bluedevil1 understand that many child molesters, thieves, and murderers have been found by evidence of things they have posted in internet forums. No matter what the username is, that information is fair play in the court of law. Moreover, there is simply a thing called "net etiquette" or "netiquette". Unfortunately, Bluedevil1 and other forum users like him did not understand that concept, or felt that concept did not apply to him/her/them.

Secondly (or is this thirdly?) It is funny how he kept mentioning (on every forum he posted this stuff on) that I was unemployed. Actually, I have been employed at the same company for nearly seven years now. I was briefly unemployed during 2004 - in which I went off to college full time to get my bachelors in computer information systems. Also want to add that this college was paid for by me.

Lastly, I question the sanity of someone who felt the need to post this stuff in several forums across the internet - forums that miles across country. This seems a bit "stalkerish" to me. Anyways, I realize this is an OLD OLD thread and it's almost the year 2012, but I figured I should clear the air a bit. Feel free to head over to www.martinsvillemedia.com and sign up for the forum. I think you'll find it's a pretty friendly forum and isn't at all what ol' Bluedevil1 has said at all.

Cheers folks!
Skinsguy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Identifing the Early Church 1 hr Mike_Peterson 271
THE BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST 5 hr Mike_Peterson 2
Catholics (Feb '14) Wed Bobby 1,996
Sola Scriptura (Jun '13) Dec 10 Mike_Peterson 157
Queen Mother-Ever Virgin Dec 10 Mike_Peterson 109
“Thus Saith Johnny” (Jul '12) Dec 8 Ernie 116
Unlicensed contractor allowed to work and conti... Dec 7 Amazing 2
Collinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web