Collinsville Man Dies in Fatal Wreck

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

A Collinsville man has died after crashing his car into a tree, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
Comments
41 - 46 of 46 Comments Last updated May 31, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cynthia

Collinsville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Taylor Harrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You never knew my uncle and never will. It is sad that im 16 and have more respect then you. If this was your family i wouldnt be so quick to judge them. You dont know the story about his rape charge. So it is none of your business and id appreciate it if youd get off the computer and stop bagging my uncle.
I'm so sorry for your loss Taylor.
Clint

Collinsville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

And I'm the person he called friend a great deal of his young life. I screwed up as much or more then Rod did. lol But he was a fun person to be around. I'll be the last to judge his mistakes. I pray healling over his family, and pray/hope the times he went to church with us that he answered the Lords call. My mother always prayed salvation for any who walked through our door, and Rod was through that door 6 times a week! So i believe in those prayers! Once again, my condolences to his family. May the Lord bless and keep them. And to Rod, rest in peace old friend:)
How dare you people

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

You just go to these sites and judge people you dont know. I will not say he never did anything wrong, he did. But I will tell you that as far as I knew he had turned his life around. So for everyone of you that are on here saying things ill of the past one, think of their family. They have lost someone they loved. You should also hope that someday someone doesnt judge you for things you have done in your past, whether great or small. You self rightous people make me sick, I bet your all church going christians too. Jesus said to forgive welcoming all sinners. Think about it, oh yeah people like you make me sick!!!!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

flareside wrote:
A quick check of oscn.net and the sex offender registry shows this man was no saint.
As a matter of decency however we should all hope the Lord has mercy on his soul.
You should probably take that candy ass superstition with you and go wipe oil off of birds in the gulf of mexico.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

wow wrote:
this is a public forum therefore we can go by what and see, the family can request this forum to be deleted by kotv. even if it is your relative how can you respect somebody who has been charged for rape? granted we dont know him but its sad his kids have a alleged rapist for a father.
The only difference is your boy raping daddy ain't been caught yet.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Xiouret wrote:
Who cares? This guy was a maggot and a menace to society. Too bad he could not straighten up and make the decision to be and act like a decent human being. Karma is real and it can be a B-i-t-c-h........
Texans are so filthy and slimy, they had to build an express lane to the death penalty just to drain some of that Texas scum off the planet, hahahahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr TAMARA 74,729
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Tue Dennis 2,602
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,286
Owasso teen 2006 (Jun '09) Aug 2 liz 4
Hall of Fame high school basketball coach Mark ... Jul '14 Linda Dunn Beltz 1
Owasso intersection complaints Jun '14 Skorzeny 1
Is Mike Helms doing a good job as Rogers County... (Mar '11) May '14 moovy 3

Search the Collinsville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Collinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••