Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

"The city's latest crime statistics are out, and most categories of violent crime saw decreases last year."

Comparing one year to the previous one...wow. If crime over the years is up, doesn't really make much difference if the current year is higher or lower.

Compare last year's figures to figures in say, 1970. That comparison could really relate whether Belleville has a crime problem or not. That comparison could either dispell popular opinion, or confirm in which direction Belleville is headed.
gonna fly away

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

White Flight, thats me. I want out of the racial mess. I could care less what color any body is. i could care less what kind of sex you enjoy. I do not want to be around anyone on heroin. I just want to live somewhere I can be proud of myself and my family and practice a lifestyle that suits me. I do not want to get involved with anybody elses business. I am just a law abiding, normal person. Is there a place, a town, a village anywhere that can tolerate a person like me.
Rodney King

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Millstadt
ROTFLMAO Joker

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Yes, Millstadt is a delightful town with a welcoming population. Good schools, low crime, close to a metro populations advantages, etc. Very caring, neighborly folks.
ROTFLMAO Joker

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

How do you "disagree" with the numbers? The numbers don't lie. You can't hide from statistics. Statistics and numbers show that Belleville is in the toilet and flushing fast.
YammerHammer

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Nicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again. Yes, Missouri is probably a bit too far for me at this point.
But for other people, Missouri might be a good option...seems like there is less and less to like about Illinois every day.
Nicki, did you ever decide on a place to move?

After everything posted here, I hope you didn't decide on Belleville.
ROTFLMAO Joker

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

gonna fly away wrote:
White Flight, thats me. I want out of the racial mess. I could care less what color any body is. i could care less what kind of sex you enjoy. I do not want to be around anyone on heroin. I just want to live somewhere I can be proud of myself and my family and practice a lifestyle that suits me. I do not want to get involved with anybody elses business. I am just a law abiding, normal person. Is there a place, a town, a village anywhere that can tolerate a person like me.
Did you move out Belleville yet?
Truth

Marissa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Yeah those cray cray white folks are just racist!! Notice how the BND shut off the comment section? That is because they hate white people and the truth!

http://www.bnd.com/2013/01/19/2463637/two-bel...
shan

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

i still live in belleville.one place i live near has been robbed 3 times in the last 6 weeks and it was a black guy of course.but they have not caught the thug yet.it could be my one of my neighbors for all i know.it's true blacks are pos thugs who drive all over belleville making loud noises,trying to pick up white women etc.i have yelled at some blacks turn your crappy music off.plus one time i had a black guy ask me for money in stl i told the guy to his face don't you get enough already from the government.the guy i told that to was so shocked he did not know what to say and he walked off looking confused.2 years ago a loud ghetto hag moved near me she told all of use whites that her and her black friends are taking over and we might as well move.i told her to kiss my ass.luckily my landlord has not rented to any blacks for a year or so.he rented to some blacks in the past and most of them did not pay their rent or bills.about 4 years ago their was this mental black women that moved in.she cussed people out.she had 2 way conversations with herself.then had power and water turned off.so some how rigged stuff and stole electric and used a sink in the laundry room to use water.my landlord water bill tripled after that.she got kicked out had all her stuff thrown out on the parking lot.then freaked out and a ambulance came and took her to the psyc ward.most of the time i keep my mouth shut when i see thugs acting like thugs.but i'm fed up and some times i can't hold it in..i don't want to move again.i want the blacks to know i won't let u scare me off and let you take over belleville.sorry if i have errors on here but i have a learning disability and before a black person on here makes fun of me.even though i have a learning disability i'm still smarter then your ghetto ass.at least i speak english unlike thugs who sound like crap when they talk.question why are most blacks so loud they sound like they are yelling?stfu thugs you sound like a loud uneducated jackass.
Good

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

shan wrote:
i still live in belleville.one place i live near has been robbed 3 times in the last 6 weeks and it was a black guy of course.but they have not caught the thug yet.it could be my one of my neighbors for all i know.it's true blacks are pos thugs who drive all over belleville making loud noises,trying to pick up white women etc.i have yelled at some blacks turn your crappy music off.plus one time i had a black guy ask me for money in stl i told the guy to his face don't you get enough already from the government.the guy i told that to was so shocked he did not know what to say and he walked off looking confused.2 years ago a loud ghetto hag moved near me she told all of use whites that her and her black friends are taking over and we might as well move.i told her to kiss my ass.luckily my landlord has not rented to any blacks for a year or so.he rented to some blacks in the past and most of them did not pay their rent or bills.about 4 years ago their was this mental black women that moved in.she cussed people out.she had 2 way conversations with herself.then had power and water turned off.so some how rigged stuff and stole electric and used a sink in the laundry room to use water.my landlord water bill tripled after that.she got kicked out had all her stuff thrown out on the parking lot.then freaked out and a ambulance came and took her to the psyc ward.most of the time i keep my mouth shut when i see thugs acting like thugs.but i'm fed up and some times i can't hold it in..i don't want to move again.i want the blacks to know i won't let u scare me off and let you take over belleville.sorry if i have errors on here but i have a learning disability and before a black person on here makes fun of me.even though i have a learning disability i'm still smarter then your ghetto ass.at least i speak english unlike thugs who sound like crap when they talk.question why are most blacks so loud they sound like they are yelling?stfu thugs you sound like a loud uneducated jackass.
Good for you for standing your ground.

If more people would have been like you, instead of cowering and running to Smithton, Millstadt, Freeburg or wherever, Belleville would be in better shape.
Not a jjack

O Fallon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

... and when white girls move into an apartment that serve as a flop house for all of their black boyfriends, their friends, their gang... you get CRIME and break ins.
I feel bad for the people living behind then that own their house. We live down the street and see the parties and experience the robberies and derelicts staggering all over the place. Does their landlord care? NO.
PaleMales

East Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

You freaking whining bigots are getting old. Go cry elsewhere and wash your stinky dirty white hoods while you are at it. Few of you are real prizes of humanity yourselves.
F111-WSO

Mineola, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

PaleMales wrote:
You freaking whining bigots are getting old. Go cry elsewhere and wash your stinky dirty white hoods while you are at it. Few of you are real prizes of humanity yourselves.
Just remember, for all you have said, it's better than being a decendant of you recent E. St. Louis refugees.
CC in IL

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

PaleMales wrote:
Nah, we're gonna stick around until concealed carry is legal in Illinois.
ROTFLMAO Joker

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I find that I am very frightened of Belleville.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

I remeber when one could walk down West main and feeing safe back in the days of Chief Hurst. Try it today
ROTFLMAO Joker

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Brian wrote:
I remeber when one could walk down West main and feeing safe back in the days of Chief Hurst. Try it today
You are so right. That is why I am so afraid of Belleville.
OMG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

ROTFLMAO Joker wrote:
Yes, Millstadt is a delightful town with a welcoming population. Good schools, low crime, close to a metro populations advantages, etc. Very caring, neighborly folks.
Millstadt---"good schools"? Maybe the young ones, but once you go to HS you are doomed. I would not buy a house in Millstadt if my life depended on it. It will be doomed due to assocation with Belleville West, the new ESTL high :(
Willard

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Millstadt---"good schools"? Maybe the young ones, but once you go to HS you are doomed. I would not buy a house in Millstadt if my life depended on it. It will be doomed due to assocation with Belleville West, the new ESTL high :(
You made a good point, something that ROTFLMAO JOKER didn't think of. Sure, the kids can go to grade school safely tucked away in Millstadt, but when it's time to go to public high school, they have to go to Belleville West anyway, just like the kids still living in Belleville.

So until Millstadt gets its own high school, it would probably be better to move from Belleville to Smithton or Freeburg.
kgee74

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

@mushy mushy....kill yo self....u r simply a racist..n believe me when I say people like u dont last long....lbvs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Madison County was issued at August 23 at 3:40AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Collinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Collinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE