Posted in the Cohasset Forum
“Family Court Injustice”
Since: Jan 08
Seeking your help and support creating public awareness of abusive judicial practices in our courts - particularly regarding Judge Michael J. Livingstone, Plymouth County Family and Probate Court.
Judge Livingstone appointed in 2002. In his 5 years he has the following distinctions
1. The most appealed Justice in the Commonwealth - 54 cases per http://www.ma-appellatecourts.org/search_judg ....
2. The first Justice in the Commonwealth in approximately 20 years to have misconduct charges filed against him by the Supreme Judicial Court - See Boston Globe article
3. Sending an innocent man to jail. See: WVCB Boston Channel.com story at http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/14763949 ...
4. The highest contempt incarceration of any Judge in New England (according to blogger Chris of Needham Ma on blog found at topix.com/city/newbedford
I am compiling an archive of articles and cases for the press and public to use in creating awareness/pressure for the Judge to resign. Case docket numbers and personal identities will be held in the strictest confidence unless use is authorized or required by the Governor's office/appointee for verification.
I hope that by focusing on the obvious need for discipline with Judge Livingstone, collectively we may be able to influence broader action in our Judicial system. To raise the bar on professionalism and to insist on enforcing the Justices directive to make decisions in the best interest of the children of every family as provided for in our current set of laws.
If you have personal experience in Judge Livingstone's court, or know of someone who is willing to contribute, please ask them to do one or more of the following:
1. Send a letter to the Governor citing the injustice witnessed/experienced. cc Press and cc me at:
Jane Smith UPS Box
759 CJC Hwy Rte 3A #263
Cohasset, MA 02025
Please provide me with an email address to keep you informed.
2. Break the silence and SHARE! Tell the stories of those who have been damaged by Judge Livingstone's bad decisions. Get over the insecurities and lack of confidence caused by his abuse - turn it into strength and focus.
3. Check in and participate in as many blogs about this topic as possible. See: http://seekingjustice4mafamili esandchildren.b...
4. Check in at www.ma.gov/cjc "press releases" regularly to learn of the hearing date, location and be at the hearing. Bring support in the form of friends and family.
THANK YOU in advance for caring enough to read this, hopefully participating in our efforts to expand awareness thus influencing action.
Keep in touch at http://seekingjustice4mafamili esandchildren.b...
Thank you! We need help - legal professional insight and experience is the best!!!
To expand the group effort we also need more people who will not be afraid to be interviewed by press providing names, copies of real complaints filed and responded to or not, followed up with and ignored or finally responded to after how many follow ups and how much time passes?
We want to raise money so we can help people pay to get transcripts and we can spend time helping them file complaints.
We want to get complaint forms and procedures out in front of court clerk desks - in legal offices would be a dream come true!
Will be eager to learn more of your experiences and will contact you separately. Thanks again.
“Kids facing judge injustices”
Since: Feb 08
I have been begging for press on my matter with Judge Menno record.
The media does not seem to care as it is not sensational enough.
However, been in the newspaper industry - they are also afraid of sanctions and lawsuits filed by these judges etc. I saw it happen in Philadelphia.
I will do anything to protect my kids.
I thought it was bad enough to try to prtect them from my abusive ex, but now struggling to try to protect them from the system.
My email: email@example.com Please put MENNO in subject line or it may get spammed out.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
A new post entitled " Extortionist Judge Murphy Sets Tone For Others" may help you see one reason why the press is active on this topic - but not publishing.
Post includes text of extortion letters from Judge Murphy to Publisher, Boston Herald.
Post can be viewed at
Original hand written letters from the Judge can be viewed at www.MA.gov/CJC Click on press releases, scroll to the earliest Murphy release click on that, then scroll about 3/4 down to view Exhibits.
Keep blogging, emailing, issuing press releases. The activity is growing on this topic, awareness -public awareness - is building.
Sorry, url didn't post completeley it is:
If this doesn't post completely - please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Kids facing judge injustices”
Since: Feb 08
The first link worked !
What a mess - I pray someone wakes up and smells the coffee before we end up raising a bunch of delinquent children.
The state will have to answer to that years to come if the crime rates go up.
I read the post and forwarding to a few people toread.
Hope someone does something about these corupt judges.
Been to that court house, had a case there, the Judge went in and talked to the jury before they came to there conclusion. She told my lawyer it was Just to bad, that it was Her court and she could do what she wanted. good luck.
Tell me when this thread is updated:
|Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06)||May 18||david christ||491|
|Report Sheds Light on Indian Print on Demand Ma...||May 17||sunnysmile||1|
|MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10)||May 11||Three Little Pigs||4,399|
|Past and Present Mayors Weigh in on Pittsfield...||May 9||garbage in garbage out||18|
|Meals Tax Could be Coming Soon to Braintree||May 9||john maki||1|
|Permits for guns climb in Mass.||Apr 29||RustyS||1|