R U kiddn me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

OFF TOPIC!! dont care to start a new thread! why does lannings have the same soup of the day every dang day!! And Tavern keeps the same soup for days until its gone.... where can you get a good soup in this forsaken town?
the one n only

Princeton, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Judged:

wow some of u talk a lot of trash about someone u dont know i guess u all think u have to make a bunch of cr@p up to try 2 impress people u dont even know. sounds pretty pethetic
the one n only

Princeton, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Judged:

hey sexy u went out to eat last week thats funny u have to make that up to try to impress these people u dont even know n i havent had a girl in 5 years wow u dont know me know do u but hey at least the rest of us r figuging u out that u just like to talk a load of sh#t
the one n only

Princeton, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Judged:

as far as the the rest of u that seem to think u know so much about me and want to talk ur trash on something u know nothing about i would say u are all the psycos while u hide on the other side of this screen n pretend to know someone that u dont
the one n only

Princeton, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

all i can say is u ones that want to make up sh$t about someone u dont know and bicker back and fourth to each other like any of u know what ur talking about well u people need to get off here n go get a life because obviously u dont know wat the h@ll ur talking about
gogo

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

uneverknow wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah- really. the forum about the prostitutes turning themselves in. that would be where to post the red light comment. whatever!!!!!!!!
sounds like sexy's trying to get there before you!! hee hee...... what's so special about this guy? how come your not with him any more?
gotta be kiddin me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Judged:

Ronalds Dad wrote:
<quoted text>I never claimed he was as you say a sworn cop if he would have been he may have been able to keep his job but since he was just a reserve they cut him lose at the time he was also working at the D.O.C and lost that job as well all due to a BS charge which he didnt deserve.
so u defend him a one single charge he "didnt deserve" but what about all the crap he did DO THAT HE deserved & did or did NOT get charged with ????!!!! seriously he maybe your son BUT COME ON NOW !!! YOU KNOW BETTER!!!
wanting answer

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

My vote goes out to Jeff Stewart!
Ronalds Dad

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

gotta be kiddin me wrote:
<quoted text>
so u defend him a one single charge he "didnt deserve" but what about all the crap he did DO THAT HE deserved & did or did NOT get charged with ????!!!! seriously he maybe your son BUT COME ON NOW !!! YOU KNOW BETTER!!!
I was only stating what had happened when he was a reserve officer.I make no excuses for what has happened since that time only saying that was the start of his downfall which led to drugs and onther things. He did end up in trouble with the law after that and went to prison but he has done all his time and now is out and working a full time job & so far no more trouble with the law. I only hope it stays that way only time will tell.

Since: Oct 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

I hope you are right Ronalds Dad, but I think if he got caught for some of the things he did TO PEOPLE that he should have got caught for he would still be in prison.

“Just a mom”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott Randall Pollett
OMG that name again. The boy gets around lol

“Just a mom”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

R U kiddn me wrote:
OFF TOPIC!! dont care to start a new thread! why does lannings have the same soup of the day every dang day!! And Tavern keeps the same soup for days until its gone.... where can you get a good soup in this forsaken town?
Make it yourself
Police_honey

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

gretchen wrote:
<quoted text>
Check at the police department.
Damn straight!!:) In my opinion that is where all the sexy men are... Mine especially! Working, not serving time!! Lol

Since: Jul 10

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

My feller is pretty darned sexy, I must say. He is intelligent, compassionate, romantic, funny, patient, has a good job, a paid off car, has his own place, has his teeth, isn't strung out on anything, works out, takes care of himself, is a sharp dresser, is good to his family, good to my critters, doesn't have half a dozen kids by the same number of women, and we get along so very well!

Some of you may not think that that is sexy-- and that's fine by me. I think it is wonderful.

Neither of us is perfect, but we are perfect for each other; a case where "sexy" is in the eye of the beholder.

Since: Jul 10

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

Ksmom56--

I hear you on that!

If you want good "anything" to eat here in town, I suggest getting a decent cookbook, going shopping for ingredients, and making it yourself.

I've recently pretty much "sworn off" going out to eat here in Coffeyville, largely because I'm disappointed every time.

When you make things yourself, you control how much fat, salt, etc. goes into the dish. Not so easily done in restaurants.
awesome

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

POOK CARESIO
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

As usual, very well said Melicate. Now that's life at it's finest.

Since: Mar 10

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

sexiest man in coffeyville is YOUR MOM!
shopper

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

R U kiddn me wrote:
Try the grocery store.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Coffeyville Forum right now

Search the Coffeyville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ks weed tax stamp scam 2 hr kushmaster420 1
Where is Kronk? 3 hr Swamp Trapper 7
Commission 5 hr Mike 55
College bricks got blowed up 6 hr Kristen Lanning 5
Southwire (Jan '11) 6 hr Foolsyouallare 285
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 7 hr The Kangaroo 5,734
Ugly Babies 8 hr curious 17
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••