The ONE

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Jun 21, 2012
She is a stupid hoe who did meth,cocaine and weed and passed it to her baby and got all her kids taken away.She is a lier and she doesnt know who her baby daddy is of her daughter or her son. She was messing with everything that walked talked or crawl even females. Now she can never see none of her kids ever again but she is getting exactly what she deserves and then some.
get a life

Independence, KS

#2 Jun 21, 2012
she had a good teacher her mother jeannie was just as bad the filth they lived in omg was bad
AllThatnsome

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2012
isnt she pregnant right now? i heard she liked that freaky whips and chains sh*t. kinda nasty if you ask me. i just dont understand how people like that can live in that way and be ok with it! gives us nice clean pretty woman a bad name! damn hoes!
Dixon B Tweenerbuns

Bartlesville, OK

#4 Jun 23, 2012
AllThatnsome wrote:
isnt she pregnant right now? i heard she liked that freaky whips and chains sh*t. kinda nasty if you ask me. i just dont understand how people like that can live in that way and be ok with it! gives us nice clean pretty woman a bad name! damn hoes!
Did you say whips and chains? Where does she live?
Simple

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Jun 24, 2012
I can not believe it, she is so hot. I would do her.
Orphan

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Jun 24, 2012
She looks identical to the girl from the Orphan movie, once she wipes all of her makeup off. Pass.
Christina Calonder

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2012
Anyone got like $100,000 to bail me out?
The ONE

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Jun 29, 2012
GO HEAD AND MESS WITH HER IF YOU WANT TO SHE GOT STDs A MILE LONG.. AND SHE HAD THAT BABY ON JUNE 5TH AND THE BABY WAS BORN WITH CRACK/METH AND THC IN HER SYSTEM AND NOW HAS ALOT OF BREATHING PROBLEMS.
long time ago

United States

#9 Jul 2, 2012
Het lying mouth then is catching up with her she needs help
all of coffeyville

Derby, KS

#11 Jul 8, 2012
She had some good head and a fat ol ass
offtopic

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Jul 10, 2012
how old is this girl?
The ONE

Coffeyville, KS

#13 Jul 13, 2012
she is in her 20's like 27 or so..
dime

United States

#14 Jul 13, 2012
To old to know better!!!

Since: Oct 12

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Lol now i had to laugh when i saw all this because i can't believe how genuinely ignorant people can be! Let me set the record straight for all you haters who think you know what you're talking about. Yes i sold drugs and smoked weed while i was pregnant. The state took my children and it was for sellin drugs nothin about my drug use and guess what NEWSFLASH my family has a history of genetic heart disease which my daughter was born with. Nope no crack or cocaine or none of that mess and theres documentation of my clean bill of health lol so as much as u childish envious haters would just love for the excrement that slips from your lips to be true its not. I don't like whips or chains either so once again sorry grow up and find someone else to pick on. I am getting my kids back because i know i made a mistake and im living with the consequences of it. I thank each one of you for your sincere stupidity with each comment you make because to be so low as to try to kick someone when their down only fuels me to continue to better my life for myself and my children. Anyone who lives their lives to talk down on others obviously need some inner peace so i'll pray for you all! Much love and if you have any other questions or comments please be man or woman enough to say it or ask me to my face. Thank you and i hope for the best for all of you..and that God blesses each of you.. i have facebook and an email address even a phone! No need to play internet bully anymore cuz i've spoke the truth like it or not your lies will always be just that....LIES.
jumpstart

Coffeyville, KS

#16 Oct 25, 2012
is this the chick that works at jumpstart? always thought she had a FAT ASS! ;)

Since: Oct 12

Independence, KS

#17 Nov 1, 2012
Christina Calonder wrote:
Lol now i had to laugh when i saw all this because i can't believe how genuinely ignorant people can be! Let me set the record straight for all you haters who think you know what you're talking about. Yes i sold drugs and smoked weed while i was pregnant. The state took my children and it was for sellin drugs nothin about my drug use and guess what NEWSFLASH my family has a history of genetic heart disease which my daughter was born with. Nope no crack or cocaine or none of that mess and theres documentation of my clean bill of health lol so as much as u childish envious haters would just love for the excrement that slips from your lips to be true its not. I don't like whips or chains either so once again sorry grow up and find someone else to pick on. I am getting my kids back because i know i made a mistake and im living with the consequences of it. I thank each one of you for your sincere stupidity with each comment you make because to be so low as to try to kick someone when their down only fuels me to continue to better my life for myself and my children. Anyone who lives their lives to talk down on others obviously need some inner peace so i'll pray for you all! Much love and if you have any other questions or comments please be man or woman enough to say it or ask me to my face. Thank you and i hope for the best for all of you..and that God blesses each of you.. i have facebook and an email address even a phone! No need to play internet bully anymore cuz i've spoke the truth like it or not your lies will always be just that....LIES.
I can't say that I'm mad at all because judging by the lack of ability to spell my name let alone simple words such as liar, the intelligence level of the person who started this forum proves their obviously unhappy with themselves so they are just trying to put others down to attempt to find some sort of happiness... Get educated and advance in your own lives instead of talking negatively about other people... I believe there is a phrase for this and it's called being a HATER.

Since: Oct 12

Wichita, KS

#18 Nov 19, 2012
Christina Calonder wrote:
Anyone got like $100,000 to bail me out?
This is the real Christina Calonder. It was $50,000. GROW UP AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE TRY SPEAKING TRUTH
small town girl

United States

#19 Nov 21, 2012
U tell em Christina. Haven't seen u in a while. Ill send u a request on fb.
Big Dave

Independence, KS

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Christina Calonder wrote:
<quoted text> This is the real Christina Calonder. It was $50,000. GROW UP AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE TRY SPEAKING TRUTH
Good job baby girl. Im proud you are trying to and looks like successfully getting your life together!
Remember the only way some get up is to pull you down.
Rain on a ducks back. God bless and keep on going!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jan '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,291
Just moved here and need info and opinions! 6 hr Jen 11
~~ Take one Leave one game ~~ (Mar '11) 14 hr Trouser Cough 4,692
word game (Mar '13) 14 hr Trouser Cough 354
Josh Thomas (JT) 20 hr swag 29
I news friends! :) Sun need friends 2
Veterans Stadium Sun Ben in Coma 1

Coffeyville News Video

Coffeyville Dating
Find my Match

Coffeyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coffeyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coffeyville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:00AM
NFL Predictions Week 13: Early Odds, Picks and Projections for Upcoming Schedule
ESPN 8:25 AM
DeMarco Murray chases Eric Dickerson's record
NFL11:58 AM
Chiefs could regret loss to previously winless Raiders
Bleacher Report12:44 PM
Bleacher Report's Week 12 NFL Awards
Bleacher Report12:50 PM
Cowboys Defense Finally Beginning to Slip Up?