First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Roanoke, VA

#1 Jun 10, 2012
I love summer time! I love vacations, especially to the beach! I also love seeing my friends' pictures from their vacations posted on facebook!

What I don't enjoy is people posting pictures of themselves in bikinis when they are clearly overweight! Save the eyesight and appetites of your friends by NOT posting half naked pictures of your fat ass! Thanks!
janie

Madison, TN

#4 Jun 19, 2012
so what wrote:
Hey if someome feelsgood about the way they look,good for them, you r just jealous! You dont have to l@@k
Im sure glad that im not fat for people to talk about me.I try to take care of my self and keep my weight down,any one can do it if they try.I want to live long as i can.If you fat you just shorton your life and have all kinds problems,Who wants to be sick all your life.I dont,so i keep my weight down and enjoy my life.and no im not skinney i weight 120Lbs,At one time i weighted 175lbs and decided i would lose that fat.and so i did.Give this little lasdy hand.
immature

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jun 24, 2012
I'm as skinny as they come and I for one think everyone deserves to wear what they want at the beach of they are comfortable. You don't have too look. Seriously graduate high school and become an adult people
janie

Madison, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2012
immature wrote:
I'm as skinny as they come and I for one think everyone deserves to wear what they want at the beach of they are comfortable. You don't have too look. Seriously graduate high school and become an adult people
What that got to do with Fat S@@@@@people.They need to lose all that fat lard and become a human being.They dont need to go to high school to lose the blubber loose it at home.1 simple thing to do stop eating so much.People dont want their cars brook down, I know some people stoped hauling fat ass people in their cars.it takes more gas to haul them around and who can afford to do that.I would be ashamed to to weigh a ton much less ask some to haul my big fat ass around.
blah

United States

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Excellent example is Candi Duty Wade
Cami

Salem, VA

#9 Jun 27, 2012
I'm not heavy but I certainly don't judge people that are. Not all people are born a size 6! Know what a lot of ppl are on meds that make them gain or different reasons, like age. Not everyone wants to be skinny... I'm a size 8 and sometimes a 10 and perfectly happy with my size. I think being to skinny is just as bad as being to fat! Their is nothing pretty about a stick figure. No it's for sure not healthy being overweight but that's not up to you it's up to that person. Just don't look if you don't like it! I wish I had confidence to post my pics of my beach shots on Facebook.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 28, 2012
I need to slap fat people!
HAHA

Tannersville, VA

#11 Jun 28, 2012
Well you better start with yourself, Shannon.
Frank

White House, TN

#12 Jul 14, 2012
Cant stand fat people and yes shannon is one of them
well

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2012
IMO if they are at the beach they are having a great time and obviously not broke. If they are fat the aren't going hungry. Good for them.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 14, 2012
I love Shannon u r just jealous!

Location hidden

#15 Jul 14, 2012
I'm slightly chubby but I love to wear speeds at the beach! Women love it!
billy

Madison, TN

#16 Jul 16, 2012
slapaho12 wrote:
I'm slightly chubby but I love to wear speeds at the beach! Women love it!
I bet you do Kim Fannon,Look like a fatened hog walking up and down the beach,Look like you would want to lose that fat,How many cars are you and you fat pig going to break down.ashame on you all.
you idiots

Hendersonville, TN

#17 Aug 9, 2012
hahahahaha....seems to me that somebody has a problem lol. somebody fat take your lover? or do better than you at something? haha well, some pricks like you would call me fat, but guess what? who cares? the fact is, if you're sittin at home (likely browsing the internet you pay for with your welfare check that fatasses like me pay for) and you're looking at beach pictures of fat people, YOU have the problem. remember that WE'RE at the beach having fun while you sit at home being a broke ass piece of sh@t lol.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 9, 2012
I eat a lot and I don't get fat but I also feel like I'm dying all the time so I guess that's the trade off
thick girl

Hendersonville, TN

#19 Aug 9, 2012
I usually don't post on here but for some reason this post got to me...maybe cause I'm over weight or maybe just how stupid some of the people are that started posting there comments. Like I said I'm over weight but that doesn't make me ugly, nasty, lazy, nor does it give any one a reason to call me names. I go to the beach almost every year and I put on my bathing suit usually a two piece that covers everything but this year I decided that "fat people" like the sun to and went with a two piece that showed my stomach and guess what I loved it having the sun hit me laying on the beach, I could care less what you or anyone has to say about me cause I know your doing it behind my back because nobody has the balls to walk up to someone and start talking about how fat someone is and how it makes you feel cause I would put my fat ass fist down your throat. not everyone is a size 2 nor does everyone want to be. I have to say I want to lose a few pounds but not become so skinny that I have no figure or curves. get a life ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and leave people alone
you are not a christian

Norton, VA

#20 Aug 9, 2012
skinny will not help you get into heaven infact being vein is a sin and it will help you get into hell so please don't claim you are a christian if you judge people by their looks
Amy

Roanoke, VA

#21 Aug 9, 2012
thick girl wrote:
I usually don't post on here but for some reason this post got to me...maybe cause I'm over weight or maybe just how stupid some of the people are that started posting there comments. Like I said I'm over weight but that doesn't make me ugly, nasty, lazy, nor does it give any one a reason to call me names. I go to the beach almost every year and I put on my bathing suit usually a two piece that covers everything but this year I decided that "fat people" like the sun to and went with a two piece that showed my stomach and guess what I loved it having the sun hit me laying on the beach, I could care less what you or anyone has to say about me cause I know your doing it behind my back because nobody has the balls to walk up to someone and start talking about how fat someone is and how it makes you feel cause I would put my fat ass fist down your throat. not everyone is a size 2 nor does everyone want to be. I have to say I want to lose a few pounds but not become so skinny that I have no figure or curves. get a life ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and leave people alone
As long as you are happy with yourself, don't worry about what others think I say You GO GIRL!!! Be proud of the way you are, you may be fat but some people are UGLY at least you can diet!
JUST SAYING

United States

#22 Aug 9, 2012
you are not a christian wrote:
skinny will not help you get into heaven infact being vein is a sin and it will help you get into hell so please don't claim you are a christian if you judge people by their looks
SO IS GLUTTONY! AND JUDGING PEOPLE!

Location hidden

#23 Aug 20, 2012
You know what I hate about faceboook! People post every thing they are doing, oh I'm going to the store, now I'm pissing, now I'm taking my baby to dance class, now I'm drinking a pop, driving home while texting! I hate that crap! Also, people post pictures of themselves just wanting someone to say ohhhh you look soooo pretty or people that try to act like their life is just soooo exciting! Get real! These are people that have to have other peoples approval to to be happy! Who wants to see you driving down the rode with your double chin, It's so retarded! They are also the first people to post negative things, they thrive on wanting attention! It must be really low IQ, accompanied by low self esteem!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fake pot 18 min muckingupmyfamily 10
Payless market 1 hr Really 24
Anyone know Helen McCoy (Aug '10) 2 hr AMefford 6
candice ramey Sat onlyino 3
matt roberts (Jan '12) Sat somegirl 16
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sat Tony 1,358
Town Council Fri Reggie 23
•••
•••
•••