Sex crimes, violence alleged in indictments

Dec 28, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Coalfield.com

Two Wise County men have been charged with raping and sodomizing two 12-year-old girls in mid-July. Last week, a Wise County grand jury indicted Stephen Coyy Mullins, 21, of 2908 Herber St., Lot 9, Appalachia, and Keith E. Rose Jr., 30, of 14308 Greene Rd., Coeburn.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of195
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wondering

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

2 wise county men soon to be incarcerated in va prison system are taking appications to be big bubba's biatches.

30 year olds know better than that no matter what the excuse!!!!!!
Father of 3 girls

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

Justice will be done. They deserve the shit beat out of them. Throw the book at them and put them in population. See how long they last...
billy

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Father of 3 girls wrote:
Justice will be done. They deserve the shit beat out of them. Throw the book at them and put them in population. See how long they last...
Who are the men?
Dont worry

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Even in prison,they have no respect for men who sexually abuse children.Thats the one thing you can not do. So you can be sure that their prison time will be very painful.Over and over and over.....
Dont worry

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

billy wrote:
<quoted text>Who are the men?
"Two Wise County men have been charged with raping and sodomizing two 12-year-old girls in mid-July. Last week, a Wise County grand jury indicted Stephen Coyy Mullins, 21, of 2908 Herber St., Lot 9, Appalachia, and Keith E. Rose Jr., 30, of 14308 Greene Rd., Coeburn"
littlebitt

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

Judged:

one mans name Is Keith Rose and I heard from a couple of family members that he and his ex wife Melissa and his new wife are all eat up with hep..... Word is they all shot up with the same needle so I guess the poor little girls have it now I hope and pray to GOD not but chances are he has ruined a lot of lives..... he goes by the nick name of beefy .... from Coeburn ..... and the man that was charged with the woman of indangering and abuse was his either half brother or step brother ...... SICK FAMILY........

Since: Jan 12

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

All I gotta say is I have never used a needle the first time in my life and when all this is over everybody will find out that my husband is being wrongly accused when he is found not guilty then alot of people will be sorry. Just because someone is charged doesnt mean they are guilty when this is over the truth will come out and show just how kids are these days. Coy may be guilty but I know for a fact that my husband isnt and nobody can tell me any different. If anybody has any problems with me or my husband stop being cowards and say it to my face instead of hiding behind a computer.
someone who knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

Keith aka beefy would not do that sh**.And really y wld he have to rape a girl that is known for fukn all the mexicans in south coeburn. I have known beefy for a lng time and he wld not do anything like that. And as for the needles i doubt that. i kno him nor his wife use needles..beefy has dne ahit in the past but everyone has a past and hes done alot btr since hes been away from his ex wife.. When hes found innocent and he finds out who u r im sure ull b hiding behind more then a fukn comp..
LOL

Ashley, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

The bastards are guilty and will be found guilty! Anyone who defends a rapist needs to have their head examined! The bastards will get what's coming to them!
someone who knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

I never defended a rapist. If hes guilty he will b punished bt who r u to judge him? U dont kno wat happened and if it even did happen... Bt me myself dnt think he done it this is jus bunch of b.s... Stop being pu**ys and say who u r.
just me

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

You can't hide the truth from God so just sit back and let him be the judge.The truth will come out in the end.It always does!

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

That so called rapist you are talking about is my fucking husband so like i told everybody else stop hiding behind a computer like all the other sorry bastards in this town. and yes the truth will come out and then reality will hit yall in the damn face when they find my husband not guilty because that will happen i know for a fact. The county is just wasting their hard earned money trying to put another innocent man in jail just because of his last name and thats all it is. The only kind of evidence they have is a testimony from the other rapist wow thats really gonna go very fuckin far. lol To everybody else out there that has a problem with my husband stop being chicken shit cowards and come say the shit to my face thats all i gotta say

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
The bastards are guilty and will be found guilty! Anyone who defends a rapist needs to have their head examined! The bastards will get what's coming to them!
you are quick to say somebody is guilty when you dont even know the fuckin facts everybody in coeburn knows that little girl has had sex with almost every mexican in the southern and is the type if she gets rejected will do whatever it takes to make em pay everybody needs to watch out for girls like that. You think i need my head examined i will give u one chance to come and examine it thats all im saying dont hide behind a computer thats just a little middle schoolish. And yeah the so called bastard you are talking about will get whats coming to him he will be released in march like he is supposed to and will be at home with his wife which you probably dont have cause your too much of a damn moron. Its not ur place to judge somebody leave that to the judge of wise county you aint been to college to be a judge probably cause ur too illiterate. Since you know so much about my husband that must mean you know my name and where i live which means you know what to do after that I dont take people talking shit about my husband too fondly and wont put up with it one bit
tammy lynne sluss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Hang the m fu**ers I got a 5 year old. Idk bout raping no kids. But beefy wpuld steal the pennies off a dead mans eyes come on my names on here just leave me b cause I can really tell some shit pn u and melissa. It scares me 2 death that sams 5. If some one any one messed with here id b pulling time under the jail cause when u mess with my baby u got me 2 deal but it wont be long when he serves his 7 years. I just had 2 voice my opinion.
just a point

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

HisWife1011 wrote:
<quoted text>you are quick to say somebody is guilty when you dont even know the fuckin facts everybody in coeburn knows that little girl has had sex with almost every mexican in the southern and is the type if she gets rejected will do whatever it takes to make em pay everybody needs to watch out for girls like that. You think i need my head examined i will give u one chance to come and examine it thats all im saying dont hide behind a computer thats just a little middle schoolish. And yeah the so called bastard you are talking about will get whats coming to him he will be released in march like he is supposed to and will be at home with his wife which you probably dont have cause your too much of a damn moron. Its not ur place to judge somebody leave that to the judge of wise county you aint been to college to be a judge probably cause ur too illiterate. Since you know so much about my husband that must mean you know my name and where i live which means you know what to do after that I dont take people talking shit about my husband too fondly and wont put up with it one bit
The wise county court system is a joke When it comes to this you are found guilty in wise county no matter if you did it or not
tammy lynne sluss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

That's tha gods ytueyh. But a adhame
tammy lynne sluss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Tha gods truth and aweful.
looking

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Uhmm...guess everybody forgot about the kids that were supposedly beaten. I like how the post says sex crimes, violence-yet the violence isn't even mentioned?
tammy lynne sluss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

looking wrote:
Uhmm...guess everybody forgot about the kids that were supposedly beaten. I like how the post says sex crimes, violence-yet the violence isn't even mentioned?
when I new they had them they were kept in a room
tammy lynne sluss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Poor kids ill kill over mine and I no my hands will b full

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of195
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Coeburn Forum right now

Search the Coeburn Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
alex herp flimming 2 hr proven1 13
New family dollar 3 hr want to know 8
kathy short who knows her 10 hr Kathy short who knows her 1
Town Election 2 10 hr funny 147
sheffield apartments (Jul '13) 13 hr donald 16
hookers 14 hr of course 20
thompson boys 15 hr lilbit 25
•••
•••