First Prev
of 2
Next Last
we all know

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 17, 2010
how can you be running the streets an not get jail time? oh got a new best friend chris nixon!!!we all know whats up moe!!!!
we all know

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Nov 17, 2010
moe miller you cant lie 4 long.....
Tammy

Madison, TN

#3 Nov 17, 2010
yo moe, bye bye
we wanna know

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 17, 2010
how many patches are you bring back from down south to kill kids you dirty b^^^^** we know where they come from!!!your big day is coming !!
unknow

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jan 30, 2011
You all need to know that he did get jail time he got 18mnths his time is coming up just like everyone else so let it rest and let him do his time, so quit the shit talking and leave him alone.
raychelle

Pulaski, VA

#7 Feb 8, 2011
moe has to do 18months soon miss bye bye.. he aint snitchin i know that bc i know him personally.. he family.. get off moe's back damn.. everybody wanna see someone else down
blue eyes

Duffield, VA

#8 Feb 8, 2011
moe is a good person
greg

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2011
is better to be his friend
good lord

Nashville, TN

#10 Feb 9, 2011
leave the man alone!!!!!!! known him all my life,,, what ever he does/ right or wrong let it be!!!!! i am sure he,s goin through enuff right now with his father!!!!!!!!! shit!!!!!!!! het lives and stay out off other ppl,s for god sakes!!!!! mo is a good guy,, an if he,s doin sumthing he shouldnt be,,, well what will happen is gonna happen to him! thats his buisness,, and if ur so worried bout him being a narc,, stay away from him,,,, simple,,, OR BETTER YET STOP DOIN DRUGS UR DAM SELVES!!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY SUM BODY HAS SUMTHIN TO WORRY ABOUT HERE!!!!!!!!
RedneckRomeo

United States

#11 Feb 11, 2011
we wanna know wrote:
how many patches are you bring back from down south to kill kids you dirty b^^^^** we know where they come from!!!your big day is coming !!
Hey we wanna know i think we may be family.
we wanna know

Knoxville, TN

#12 Feb 11, 2011
RedneckRomeo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey we wanna know i think we may be family.
hey redneck romeo what makes you think we are family ???we wanna know!!!
RedneckRomeo

United States

#13 Feb 11, 2011
we wanna know wrote:
<quoted text>hey redneck romeo what makes you think we are family ???we wanna know!!!
You left a comment referring to patches killing teens and i have a young cousin whos pretty bad off and its revelent to what u talked about in your post and the person you were talkin about lol.
kdnknr

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2011
I think everyone should leave moe alone! Moe is a good person and would do anything for anybody!
whatever

Blacksburg, VA

#15 Feb 12, 2011
yeah like sell drugs to your children, and then snitch on them.....
Raychelle

Pulaski, VA

#16 Feb 12, 2011
he did do that to adrian.. i know im family
we wanna know

Knoxville, TN

#17 Feb 12, 2011
Raychelle wrote:
he did do that to adrian.. i know im family
oh really so he sold patches n pills and told on him??well thats bad!!
well

Blacksburg, VA

#18 Feb 12, 2011
If I heard right,he is gonna be goin to jail himself?Now ,how is someone thats snitching on so many people gonna do in the pen?the jails are filling up fast.he will be thrown rite in with some of the people he told on,or their family members,or a friend of the family.people like that usually dont do very well in there lol.the guards tell the prisoners. people talk.they "always do". most of them end up wishing they kept there mouth shut.wat comes round goes round.i do believe that .
greg

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2011
well, don't worry he can take care of him self. worry about him finding out who you are. you creep
well

Blacksburg, VA

#20 Feb 13, 2011
who are you refering too?someone struck a nerve lmao
Natalee

Roanoke, VA

#21 Apr 16, 2011
we wanna know wrote:
My DAD was not the one who gave Adrian those patches so you need to stfu and get your story straight..even Adrian said Kacey got them from his dad..Dumb AZZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Council 7 hr David C 48
Zip Line Thu July 1
sula sexton Wed buuuuurn 3
thank you wise county (Jun '13) Dec 17 Linda67 35
shannon isaac's (Mar '14) Dec 16 mashea gg 8
Does anybody know what happened on sandyridge t... Dec 16 BELLA 1
Curious Dec 16 Interesting 1
Coeburn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web